What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Goes to show that this method of birthing is scary. Baby carrying Storks would have been a waaaaaaaaaaay better alternative.

So got your freedom yet?

Hahaha i agree ...

Well right now its temporary freedom for me ..
Le madre gone to dinner with her friends ..

Hahaha i agree ...

Well right now its temporary freedom for me ..
Le madre gone to dinner with her friends ..

Blast the music full volume, TV on, smokes out, drinks in the hand and just scream at the top of your lungs. Get the knots out of your system.

I see they respect janitors' fiancial conditions there ...

Financial condition is fine honey. I can afford all of your nakhras.

the echanting Beauty of my posts ..

mehh...im talking about you army brat, not your posts.

So you willing to wait in line ?

I'll jump the que. ;)

Huh....Wha-???

Turning you into a housewife demands the sanction of the state of Naswaristan's emperor...he's a womenizer so i've got to keep you secret. (shhh don't tell him)

Blast the music full volume, TV on, smokes out, drinks in the hand and just scream at the top of your lungs. Get the knots out of your system.

O.O ... Thats good advice .. But i'd prefer headphones and the dark for now.. Its my lazy hour

Just one more question. Look at the images below and comment. Be concise, and make a relational chart between them.

Taliban-women-in-combat.jpg

Pakistan-girl-flag.preview

Pakistani-Desi-Girls74281095_201211703730.jpg

cute-dog.jpg

2013-Nawaz-Sharif-7.jpg

Thanks mr.emperor

Nah .. You will know stuff you need to know gradually as time passes
You have to earn your knowledge

Financial condition is fine honey. I can afford all of your nakhras.

mehh...im talking about you army brat, not your posts.

I'll jump the que. ;)

Turning you into a housewife demands the sanction of the state of Naswaristan's emperor...he's a womenizer so i've got to keep you secret. (shhh don't tell him)

I dont know. wearing a banyiaan to uni doesnt sound very rich ..

You havent even seen me .. Oooo i see you day dream ..

No cutting the line .. All good things to those who wait..

Already talked to him ..oops.

O.O ... Thats good advice .. But i'd prefer headphones and the dark for now.. Its my lazy hour

You are wasting your freedoms. Headphones? Which brand? I take my headphones way too seriously.

This is your lazy hour? Itni subha subha? What are you an Army brat?

300 Rise Of An Empire is a bakwaaaas movie -- even her scene which i fast forwarded, wont save the movie

Nothing but Bose. Hate the new fad "Beats".... yukk... double yukk...... :sick:

You are wasting your freedoms. Headphones? Which brand? I take my headphones way too seriously.

This is your lazy hour? Itni subha subha? What are you an Army brat?

Dude. You just killed all the fun. I was waiting for it.... specially the scene..... :(

300 Rise Of An Empire is a bakwaaaas movie -- even her scene which i forwarded, wont save the movie

Nothing but Bose. Hate the new fad "Beats".... yukk... double yukk...... :sick:

Dude. You just killed all the fun. I was waiting for it.... specially the scene..... :(
same scene like all her previous movies and chamelot tv series -- might be different, i just skipped it

Back
Top Bottom