What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

You can't be adventurous in Peshawar before uni :(
Nothing ever happens here
LOL this place is a conservative as hell :D

Yaar Hayatabad looks like Islamabad whereas the rest of Peshawar looks like Rawalpindi - If you can be adventurous in the Twin Cities then you can sure as hell be adventurous in Peshawar - So stop making excuses ! :p:

Hahahaha - i only have Uni so i do go in chappal, shorts and bunyaaan - thats how everyone turns up.

Is it my fault really? - my eyes are dazzled by the magnificence of thy beauty.

Thats something i 'Don't' do. If a seat is already taken, i take the next one. I respect loyalty.

I see they respect janitors' fiancial conditions there ...

the echanting Beauty of my posts ..

So you willing to wait in line ?

Nothinh goes idher udhar on my watch as long as the emperor keeps a blind eye towards @faeza :sarcastic:

Huh....Wha-???

Who is feeza? :o:

A maiden that his greatness has missed..... is she lost in one of Naswarvilles jungles? Does she need personal care and attention of the Emperor? :o::mamba:

Nothinh goes idher udhar on my watch as long as the emperor keeps a blind eye towards @faeza :sarcastic:

Aaa jao to baton'. Khushbo lagga kay! :D

I cant cover up the lack of chicks or the lack of freedom of local chicks. There is a reason why nicer variety of Pathan chicks live in Lahore. It's because people like Hyp cant get no chick if their life depended on it.

So they run to guys like Informant, who makes Bond look 2nd rate. Anyways i understand your pain :D

You can get training, no shame in admitting your shortcomings. Straight talk, but then again you wouldnt get straight ;)

wink wink

Mama tu rahn de. Break leta nahin, signature kis khushi main? Plus you are not PAKISTANI. You are like Nooras, sucking dry this country. Plus you're busy eating like buttsaabs.

Who is feeza? :o:

A maiden that his greatness has missed..... is she lost in one of Naswarvilles jungles? Does she need personal care and attention of the Emperor? :o::mamba:

*faeza .. The name's faeza ... -_- .. And nope , noone's lost here .. Just exploring ..

Btw you a pathan??

Yes. Indeed. Though, let's keep profiling out of the way in Naswaristan. :D

So tell the Emperor a little about yourself......... :P

*faeza .. The name's faeza ... -_- .. And nope , noone's lost here .. Just exploring ..

Btw you a pathan??

Ah the friend zone! :D

No man, never been friend, brother, good guy friend. I bounce the **** out. I already got solid chick friends, not in the mood for more friends.

Was friendzoned once hardcore, broke out of it got together with her and dumped her just to have the upper hand.

Yes I'm vain :D

chris-tucker-mj-dance-o.gif

In your case, the Emperor is ready and willing to swing both ways..... now don't run...... chiknay CIA agent........... :D

I cant cover up the lack of chicks or the lack of freedom of local chicks. There is a reason why nicer variety of Pathan chicks live in Lahore. It's because people like Hyp cant get no chick if their life depended on it.

So they run to guys like Informant, who makes Bond look 2nd rate. Anyways i understand your pain :D

You can get training, no shame in admitting your shortcomings. Straight talk, but then again you wouldnt get straight ;)

wink wink

Mama tu rahn de. Break leta nahin, signature kis khushi main? Plus you are not PAKISTANI. You are like Nooras, sucking dry this country. Plus you're busy eating like buttsaabs.

A general intro. Sell yourself in less than 500 characters.

What do you want to know?

Back
Top Bottom