What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

In your case, the Emperor is ready and willing to swing both ways..... now don't run...... chiknay CIA agent........... :D

A general intro. Sell yourself in less than 500 characters.

I'm flattered at your interest in me, i really am, but i don't swing that way. Unless...

Homie let the younger crew do the khwari. You're old, 35 years. Ewww. Doesnt it say we get a chance.

:whistle:

A general intro. Sell yourself in less than 500 characters.

Hahaha ..... Less than 500 words ..
You are funny .....
I dont know .. Umm i am a girl .. A student .. Live in lahore .. Etc

LOL. that wasn't even 500 words. It was 500 characters. Very well. So undergrad? Freshman, sophomore? Studying what precisely? What sort of political views?

And three trick questions:

1. Should men be allowed to marry four times?
2. Did Nawaz Sharif do the right thing by distributing Biryani as a bribe to get reelected (#BABControversy)?
3. Do fat women deserve to live?

Trust me, none of the above questions are what they seem. Be witty. :p:

Hahaha ..... Less than 500 words ..
You are funny .....
I dont know .. Umm i am a girl .. A student .. Live in lahore .. Etc

@Armstrong: You too answer.
@Aeronaut: Watch the show.
@Informant: You skanky biaaach, go wash your hands.

So you say you'd be interested if he was say younger :D.

I meant let the younger kids hog on the unfortunate female specimens that wander into this pit of sharks.

He's married aswell. HARAAAAAAAAAAAAAM. Or about to be, not sure.

Btwaccording to @Armstrong @Hyperion is loaded :whistle::whistle:

tumblr_lhi5cxmkSs1qg8zdu.gif

Women can never be "friends" of men. Nature forbids it. :D

No man, never been friend, brother, good guy friend. I bounce the **** out. I already got solid chick friends, not in the mood for more friends.

Was friendzoned once hardcore, broke out of it got together with her and dumped her just to have the upper hand.

Yes I'm vain :D

chris-tucker-mj-dance-o.gif

LOL. that wasn't even 500 words. It was 500 characters. Very well. So undergrad? Freshman, sophomore? Studying what precisely? What sort of political views?

And three trick questions:

1. Should men be allowed to marry four times?
2. Did Nawaz Sharif do the right thing by distributing Biryani as a bribe to get reelected (#BABControversy)?
3. Do fat women deserve to live?

Trust me, none of the above questions are what they seem. Be witty. :p:

@Armstrong: You too answer.
@Aeronaut: Watch the show.
@Informant: You skanky biaaach, go wash your hands.

o_O
Okay.. Firstly no more personal info from this side of the world
Here are the answers to your question

1) its in islam isnt it? Yeah men should be allowed to marry four times.. Just not my husband.

2) its pakistan bariyaani has more power than the prime minister ... Btw he is just feeding the people it doesnt come with the instructions "the eater must vote" ..people are stupid..

3) kill everyone who is preggo? people who think fat women dont deserve to live, dont deserve to live..

o_O

1) its in islam isnt it? Yeah men should be allowed to marry four times.. Just not my husband.

2) its pakistan bariyaani has more power than the prime minister ... Btw he is just feeding the people it doesnt come with the instructions "the eater must vote" ..people are stupid..

3) kill everyone who is preggo? people who think fat women dont deserve to live, dont deserve to live..

Preggo != Fat

FAT == Moti

Preggos are creepy, all with a baby inside. It's more like Alien movie thingy for me. You know the alien baby rips a guy open. :fie:
Women can never be "friends" of men. Nature forbids it. :D

Ma nigga. Someone finally gets it, no matter how reserved a guy is, in his head already did the naughty.

Good girl. You've been scored @ 6/10. Which in my books is top-marks! :D

Btw, why no further info from that side of the world???? o_O

o_O

Don't know which logic she applied there...... :P

Preggo != Fat

FAT == Moti

Ma nigga. Someone finally gets it, no matter how reserved a guy is, in his head already did the naughty.

That's why I have zero girls as friends..... however............. well you get it.......... :P

Preggo != Fat

FAT == Moti

That's why I have zero girls as friends..... however............. well you get it.......... :P

My original home crew is all dispersed. One's in isloo, one's here. 2 in UK, some in UAE. 1 in US. So i only got chicks to hang out, plus you never seem to find friends that match your mentality here. It's different.

Being grown up has its downs.

Ahem ahem .. @Informant .. You came into existance the same way ..

Goes to show that this method of birthing is scary. Baby carrying Storks would have been a waaaaaaaaaaay better alternative.

So got your freedom yet?

Awwwwwww..... you separated from your homeys. Shucks. Come here, let the Emperor cuddle and fondle you. :D

My original home crew is all dispersed. One's in isloo, one's here. 2 in UK, some in UAE. 1 in US. So i only got chicks to hang out, plus you never seem to find friends that match your mentality here. It's different.

Being grown up has its downs.

Good girl. You've been scored @ 6/10. Which in my books is top-marks! :D

Btw, why no further info from that side of the world???? o_O

Don't know which logic she applied there......
Thanks mr.emperor

Nah .. You will know stuff you need to know gradually as time passes
You have to earn your knowledge

Awwwwwww..... you separated from your homeys. Shucks. Come here, let the Emperor cuddle and fondle you. :D

Jesus man you givin me the creeps. Im locked and loaded, and i aint scurrrrred of using my weapon!

:D

Both of them ;)

Back
Top Bottom