What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

@Hyperion is King Jon Un and you are his uncle he tied up to a Ballistic missile and fired it and i'm the one pressing the button :D

Ask Thunderpussy, he admits to my greatness, infact he accepts me as his equal. Shooo!

Plus seems to me that hypusssss has paid members off. This forum has been N-leagued :woot:

Fool, Russia has Putin. Emperor Hyperion has @Aeronaut, the guardian of Naswaristan. :D

Now bend over, junior.

Hyperion is Obama, I'm Putin. Putin's more bad *** no questions asked.

Ooooo don't remind me of them Gangaz... can't stand their name in this beloved Empire of ours. :mad:

Ask Thunderpussy, he admits to my greatness, infact he accepts me as his equal. Shooo!

Plus seems to me that hypusssss has paid members off. This forum has been N-leagued :woot:

Fool, Russia has Putin. Emperor Hyperion has @Aeronaut, the guardian of Naswaristan. :D

Now bend over, junior.

Ooooo don't remind me of them Gangaz... can't stand their name in this beloved Empire of ours. :mad:

You my friend are weak. You're Nawaz and I'm Imran. Im the people's choice. You are a has been "winning" hearts and minds by "contributions". Wink wink :woot:

I think you need to be @RAMPAGE d. :D

I'm young and you're old. I'm better and you're broken. I am the future while you are a distant past. Admit it old man dont make a mockery of your once glorious self. Let me kick you out, izat se.

:D

Beta..... teri young self kee leni hee paray gee........ I'm regressing to my basic Pashtun thoughts now...... :D

I'm young and you're old. I'm better and you're broken. I am the future while you are a distant past. Admit it old man dont make a mockery of your once glorious self. Let me kick you out, izat se.

:D

Beta..... teri young self kee leni hee paray gee........ I'm regressing to my basic Pashtun thoughts now...... :D

Stop getting in touch with your gay side man, not cool. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

You feeling me? :D

Nothinh goes idher udhar on my watch as long as the emperor keeps a blind eye towards @faeza :sarcastic:

So @Hyperion can we have @EyanKhan excommunicated from the Pukhtoon Community owing to his lack of womanizing skills ? :unsure:

You won't believe it but when we introduced him to a lady he instead turned on his heels, walked up to a goat tied to an power pylon & asked it 'How you doin' ? :o:

WTF.... I don't believe it....... :o:

In such a case..... not only does he need to be excommunicated, but also lynched for being gay....... o_O

So @Hyperion can we have @EyanKhan excommunicated from the Pukhtoon Community owing to his lack of womanizing skills ? :unsure:

You won't believe it but when we introduced him to a lady he instead turned on his heels, walked up to a goat tied to an power pylon & asked it 'How you doin' ? :o:

You can't be adventurous in Peshawar before uni :(
Nothing ever happens here
LOL this place is a conservative as hell :D

WTF.... I don't believe it.......
In such a case..... not only does he need to be excommunicated, but also lynched for being gay.......
Speak for yourself oldman :D
aren't you the one feeling @Informant up ;)

WTF.... I don't believe it....... :o:

In such a case..... not only does he need to be excommunicated, but also lynched for being gay....... o_O

Yes its true but I think there is still time @EyanKhan is just 16 so maybe he hasn't had his puberty spell yet ! :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom