What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Oh stop being jealous of us Kashmiris ! :mad:

If you Persian Pakistanis aren't as good looking or as intelligent as us Kashmiri Pakistanis - Why are you so jealous of us ? :P

And how can you be a Persian Pakistani when your Dad is a Punjabi ? :crazy:

Stupid Cow......you are a Punjabi ! :hitwall:

On which account you present yourself as mama of kashmiris, I am a kashmiri butt and I feel disgusted with your behaviour on this forum you are ridiculing our caste in the eyes of other people. Can I ask you sir what is your Agenda behind ridiculing our Caste on a public forum because I am 100% sure that your are NOT kashmiri butt from punjab because it is impossible from your behaviour.

Last edited:
Its summer here, no socks :sarcastic:

PS - What have you ever asked of me which i ought to answer 'sanely' ?

@faeza

One observation i have made so far is that there are some strong 'guy footprints' on you. Who's the lucky soul :D

You just took this in the literal meaning... Uh No socks? You kidding .you wear chappal to work?? And no running shoes? You dont exercise , do ya?

Bless your eyes aeronaut I never used the words "answer" .i said "talk"

Why should i tell .So you try knock my guy out? ;)

You just took this in the literal meaning... Uh No socks? You kidding .you wear chappal to work?? And no running shoes? You dont exercise , do ya?

Hahahaha - i only have Uni so i do go in chappal, shorts and bunyaaan - thats how everyone turns up.

Bless your eyes aeronaut I never used the words "answer" .i said "talk"

Is it my fault really? - my eyes are dazzled by the magnificence of thy beauty.

Why should i tell .So you try knock my guy out? ;)

Thats something i 'Don't' do. If a seat is already taken, i take the next one. I respect loyalty.

Back
Top Bottom