What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got this

PTI supporter brutally attacked by PML-N Mob in Lahore. Thankfully, members of Punjab Police were present and managed to protect the innocent supporter who was stripped partially naked and was being brutally tortured. If it wasn't for the presence of police, we likely would have heard another tragedy less than 12 hours after Zahida Shahid Hussain (Shaheed's) murder in Karachi.

We urge our supporter's and volunteer's to be vigilant and to avoid any level of confrontation with any group. We are up against forces that will not refrain from hurting you and if necessary killing you. This more than likely is in reaction to our continued protest at Laliack Chowk but we would like to remind every one that these things will not break our resolve. We will continue to stand up for what's right, we demand a corruption free Pakistan.

Shameful.. N-League is fast becoming MQM of Punjab..

Gud :) lil bit busy in w0rk how are you ??

lol Oh nice... me? final exams n then im done, so busy with studying lol:P

hello @ZYXW
7921636-happy-food-series--coconut.jpg
:wave:
LMAOOOOOOOOOO Hi talon, haha I missed ur jokes.....look at that they haven't improved much :omghaha: jk jk

how are you? :P

Last edited by a moderator:
I was reading few posts in this thraed in which I was tagged. First I was amazed to see the serious posts in this thread, replied to a couple. Then when I started to read rest of the posts here, I'm like... WTF is going on here guys??? :partay:

Wifey was super fine, just finishing some paperwork in Islamabad. She will be here in 3 days, and no I don't plan to go anywhere for at least a few weeks. :)

You are most welcome, come and stay with the two of us... hmmmmmm..... interesting...... the possibilities....... me likey! :P

Oh nice :P lmaoooo that's good to hear, we miss u when ur not on!haha how was the political situation, did u knock out the bad guys emperor? ;) lol

LMAOOOOOOO in that case I might just take you up on that offer, but first you must drop by here, no mansions but i'll get the best hotel booked just in case u do come ;) LOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom