What's new

Republic of Azerbaijan calls Israel "Brother Country" & Oppresses Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
How you going to do that Genghis Junior? You have no border with mainland Azerbaijan. Iran and Armenia stand in your way.
Well Genghis Junior has an armed forces which can take the northern part of Iran,not in 5 days but 48 hours(all azeris living there would welcome them)
But we are afraid mighty armenia would come to help so little Israel would come to help us and Israels big brother would love to help to(USA)dont you think?
Would you want to risk that?

Turkey does not give a fvck about Azerbaijan, despite what Turkish internet trolls say. Look at reality: there are only commercial relations between Azerbaijan and Turkey. The reason Armenian-Turkish border is closed is because of preconditions that had to do with Armenian Genocide, not NKR.

Where were they in '94, when Armenians were wiping the floor with Azeris? Turkey never has and never will intervene militarily on Azerbaijan's behalf.

Well Genghis Junior has an armed forces which can take the northern part of Iran,not in 5 days but 48 hours(all azeris living there would welcome them)
But we are afraid mighty armenia would come to help so little Israel would come to help us and Israels big brother would love to help to(USA)dont you think?
Would you want to risk that?

I guess he should have called you Saddams junior. He used to say the same kind of stupid things. Now his neck is a couple of inches longer than usual. He too thought Iranian Arabs would come to his aid, once he crosses the border. Instead, they formed the first line of defence, in the face of a non-existing Iranian army.

Iranian Azaris are true patriots who have shed more than their share of blood for their country, for as long as it has existed. I would put my life in their hand with my eyes closed. If you think they're gonna fall for your bottom-of-the-barrel, imported European garbage racial theories, you've got another thing coming at you buddy.

But you're welcome to try!

فقط يك هفته:hitwall:
تو داري با اين كارت به ايراني هاي تو اي ام اف خيانت ميكني
خواهشا پست نده
خواهشا تابع جمع باش
التماس

I guess he should have called you Saddams junior. He used to say the same kind of stupid things. Now his neck is a couple of inches longer than usual. He too thought Iranian Arabs would come to his aid, once he crosses the border. Instead, they formed the first line of defence, in the face of a non-existing Iranian army.

Iranian Azaris are true patriots who have shed more than their share of blood for their country, for as long as it has existed. I would put my life in their hand with my eyes closed. If you think they're gonna fall for your bottom-of-the-barrel, imported European garbage racial theories, you've got another thing coming at you buddy.

But you're welcome to try!

Keep dreaming ''buddy''!
First look at who started the racial theories einstein.

Turkey does not give a fvck about Azerbaijan, despite what Turkish internet trolls say. Look at reality: there are only commercial relations between Azerbaijan and Turkey. The reason Armenian-Turkish border is closed is because of preconditions that had to do with Armenian Genocide, not NKR.

Where were they in '94, when Armenians were wiping the floor with Azeris? Turkey never has and never will intervene militarily on Azerbaijan's behalf.

:lol: nothing else to say to that

A little side note missed by many people : Azerbaijan voted yes in the favor of Palestine againts Israel and US.

@Iranis
Plz prepare for a preemptive strike on Azarbaijan.
This for god's sake 21st century its not a 20th century when we muslims used to think that these jews n christians r our friends.
In this century we cant afford another Zion divide Muslims tactics.
U should force yr country for a preemptive strike on the country as quick as its possible before more damage is done.
If israel can launch operation opera in 1981at Iraq's Nuclear facilities n now can bomb sudan's arms factory then why cant u take out their puppet gov??
I'll suggest do it before its too late!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Iranis
This for god's sake 21st century its not a 20th century when we muslims used to think that these jews n christians r our friends.
U should force yr country for a preemptive strike on the country as quick as its possible before more damage is done.
If israel can launch operation opera in 1981at Iraq's Nuclear facilities n now can bomb sudan's arms factory then why cant u take out their puppet gov??

What Christian nation wishes harm against Pakistan?

@Iranis

lol who they striking potatos? This time it will be worse than iraq invasion . Persians can flee to armenia

lol who they striking potatos? This time it will be worse than iraq invasion . Persians can flee to armenia

These doings of another Muslim country is unacceptable.Also in future Israel can blackmail turkey through Azerbaijan too like the America does to Pak through Afghanistan.remember u have also problems (PKK) in Turkey too. So tomorrow if u want no one to exploit them against u or any other country around Turkey,like azerbaijan permitting MOSAD terrorists to use their soil to Arm,Train n Support them morally then someone has to take hard steps today for a better tomorrow.

We Muslim countries may have our internal differences but we pose no real thread against eachother as like the non Muslim countries pose against any of our Muslim country in the World.

What Christian nation wishes harm against Pakistan?
Many countries bro, NATO states+USA,Australia etc etc.

Many countries bro, NATO states+USA,Australia etc etc.

You're kidding, right? The enormity of Pakistani defense budget is thanks to US. In return, they ask for cooperation in fight against Taliban. Nothing is free.

On the other hand, Pakistani politics are guided by blind faith. Pakistan is the only nation no to recognize Armenia over NKR conflict. Even Azerbaijan recognizes Armenia. Has your gov't even stopped to look at the facts? No. They see that Azerbaijan is nominally Muslim, and give them unconditional support.

People heading azerbaijan are kafirs so declare jihad on them

I think attack on pakistan and iran is coming.both these countries are important in islamic world.both these countries face dangers from all sides

They have also been crushed and oppressed. Lezgin, Talysh, Avar and others - Acknowledgment tank holds in the "ghetto" = (
our Sheikhs do not believe the promises and fairytales - the official Baku and vredonostnogo elite.

if Azerbaijan want to attack Iran , even with the most advanced weapons , it will receive the same response as Russia did to Georgia in 2008....... in 5 days we can easily capture Baku

simultaneously with this invasion. indigenous uprising will Talysh, Lezgins, Avars - against official Baku.

More tough talking mighty warlord turkic warriors... Why you mighty warlords hiding in a mouse hole when mighty Turkic brother nation being cut in half by rag tag Armenians?

For y'all's information, we in Iran were very happy and excited when Aran (the historic name of the country) was finally released from the 200 year old Russian occupation. We thought we would find our long lost brother. Nobody cared about reunification or anything like that. We had just finished 8 years of war. We barely had enough money even to rebuild our own country. But we were all shocked that as soon as they could open their mouth, they were talking about destroying Iran and annexing parts of our country and spewing the usual racist pan-turkic bull crap.

Again, we had just come out of 8 years of war against another whackjob who said the same kind of things. That made the decision pretty straight forward between Armenia and Azarbaijan. Not to say that we don't love Armenians. We do. We go way back, and they will always have place in Iran. In fact many of them live amongst Iranian Azaris and the ones I've talked to are proud of that fact have nothing but love and good things to say about their former neighbours. But things would have been very even-handed, had it not been for the stupid policies of the Republic of Azarbaijan. Now, that's what I call stupid....

I Arran! =)
I have the people of Arran!
Captured our country (our country Caucasian Albania / Arran / Shirvan - Region Talyshistan, Lezgistan, Avaristan and others)
now 100-200 years pantyurki crush us.
all who are not indifferent and who ally respond to our suffering and help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom