What's new

Republic of Azerbaijan calls Israel "Brother Country" & Oppresses Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt that in such scenario the Iranians already have occupied Baku. You guys have no (long) border with Azerbaijan. The military logistics is much easier for the Iranians to establish.

lol, we'll just open another front which will be at Turk-Irani borders. + send in some reinforcements (troops, armor and air support) to wipe out each and every single one of them. After that we go full force in main land iran and capture our stolen lands!!

Iran in the longer run has the potential to become a regional giant. I don't think it is good of for small country to be an enemy of Iran.

Is it sane for Iran to attack a small country which shares cultural and ethnical ties with another "regional power"?

No doubt that in such scenario the Iranians already have occupied Baku. You guys have no (long) border with Azerbaijan. The military logistics is much easier for the Iranians to establish.

This is why Azeris are financing Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railroad project's Georgian part. :)

lol, we'll just open another front which will be at Turk-Irani borders. + send in some reinforcements (troops, armor and air support) to wipe out each and every single one of them. After that we go full force in main land iran and capture our stolen lands!!
Your 'stolen' lands?lol
What a bunch of retards visit this forum.Super nationalist nutjobs.

Muslim countries from former Soviet Union don't have much religious fervor for Palestine, all of them recognize Israel.

Iran still supports Azerbaijan in Karabakh issue. This is Mr.Aliyev who is disrespecting Iran. Azerbaijan could have a strong ally called Iran but their acts are forcing Iran to be an enemy rather than being a useful friend.

Does anything pro Israel translate to anti islam?

Absolutely!! Beside this, Azerbaijan's government is to make its own people secular. They are holding G@y parades! They don't let people to hold their religious ceremonies. They are heavily suppressing Shiites.

Absolutely!! Beside this, Azerbaijan's government is to make its own people secular. They are holding G@y parades! They don't let people to hold their religious ceremonies. They are heavily suppressing Shiites.

I was once conservative, then i saw gays marching on my street so i end up being secular.

Azerbaijan needs to import some cranes from Iran!11!! :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom