What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

I have 5 cousin who attained the rank of shaheeds. In different ops.
So if I don't know wt it feels like than no body does.

When capt umair abbasi attained shahadat, who happens to be my wife's chachas ( col Zahid mahmood) son, once we found out me went to their house n Col. Zahid was standing out side with other people n i was literally lost for words, so I asked him " uncle should offer my condolence to u or should I give u mubarak" he said baita give me mubarak as that will raise my spirits.
N I can tell u countless n wt the families feel u can never understand unless u understand the concept of shahadat.
Dear let's not reply to every naysayer. You don't have to prove yourself or your family members in front of some random internet users

Not true, China and Pakistan are time tested friends, they helped us when ever we needed, more than 50% of our defence tech is from China or Chinese cooperation including things I can not mention. When in early 2010's when Pakistan was facing huge economic crisis with huge shortfall of electricity and no country was ready to invest in Pakistan, China came to rescue with huge 60 billion dollar CPEC and started energy projects which are the reason we see very less loadshading. I can go on and on in short there is no biggest ally of Pakistan in this world than China, not only ally but true friend.
Wishful thinking, there are no friends in geopolitics, especially with those that do not share culture, language, religion, ethnicity, and barely have any shared history.

You should get out of this thinking, you'll regret it one day.

Wishful thinking, there are no friends in geopolitics, especially with those that do not share culture, language, religion, ethnicity, and barely have any shared history.

I am talking facts and ground reality not some book stuff written by some western intellectual. The level of cooperation Pakistan recieve from China is at the level to what Isreal recieve from USA.

I am talking facts and ground reality not some book stuff written by some western intellectual. The level of cooperation Pakistan recieve from China is at the level to what Isreal recieve from USA.
Yes, a few years ago Pakistani intelligence arrested and handed over the leader of the Islamic movement to China from Afghanistan. I think ETIM leader running the show from Afghanistan or FATA inside China.

The NVG didn't save his butt.....

1643909524507.png

We went ahead with an operation in FATA and now there is some semblance of normalcy in that area and development.

It is high time something similar should be done in Balochistan's troubled districts and along the Iranian border. Time to close off all the smuggling routes, the FC known about EACH and every one of them, but turns a blind eye since the civilian government cannot provide livelihood to those people.

It is high time political parties take ownership of the province and start governing outside of Quetta.

Alliance, between China and Pakistan, is very tricky; though we don't have much options. So, this mantra of "iron brothers" would go for some times, as it seems.

Dear let's not reply to every naysayer. You don't have to prove yourself or your family members in front of some random internet users
the point of the whole exercise is to make people realize the greatness of the shaudas and the supreme sacrifice they have made. furthermore to make them realize the height of greatness ie Shadat.
at this stage of my life, I am done proving anything least of all making a point

We went ahead with an operation in FATA and now there is some semblance of normalcy in that area and development.

It is high time something similar should be done in Balochistan's troubled districts and along the Iranian border. Time to close off all the smuggling routes, the FC known about EACH and every one of them, but turns a blind eye since the civilian government cannot provide livelihood to those people.

It is high time political parties take ownership of the province and start governing outside of Quetta.

Finally someone said it from the mods

Thanks for saying the truth

Lol.

Forget the text, just watch the video attached, and then read what you wrote.

I swear I am hating Bajwa and new ISI cheif more after listening to this madarc*** persian. You can clearly see these harame are neck deep involved with India in spreading terrorism in Pakistan only to cause destabilisation and impede our economic growth. All these kanjar so called neighbours wants to prosper themselves at the expense of Pakistan. YET, these fat bellies in GHQ are concerned in stuffing samosas in their fat bellies and their evening golf sessions.

Apart from indoctrinated shia Pakistanis (not all). majority can clearly tell that "final solution" of problems lies OUTSIDE Pakistan which will involved relentless and resilient black ops inside the territories all our neighbours.

If Pakistan prosperity has to be be at expanse of Iran, India and Afghanistan. So be it.

I have 5 cousin who attained the rank of shaheeds. In different ops.
So if I don't know wt it feels like than no body does.

When capt umair abbasi attained shahadat, who happens to be my wife's chachas ( col Zahid mahmood) son, once we found out me went to their house n Col. Zahid was standing out side with other people n i was literally lost for words, so I asked him " uncle should offer my condolence to u or should I give u mubarak" he said baita give me mubarak as that will raise my spirits.
N I can tell u countless n wt the families feel u can never understand unless u understand the concept of shahadat.

You and your family have my respect

However one thing that all of us Pakistanis need to understand is this:

"
No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making some other poor dumb bastard die for his country." General George S. Patton

May God bless you and your family

Finally someone said it from the mods

Thanks for saying the truth
@Jango
But which fortification or city we would take after the operation?, as TTP was literally occupying the cities or area.
For Baluchistan, we need surveliance. Like smart city projects in cities and recon from drones.

Last edited:
@Jango
But which fortification or city we would take after the operation? IAs TTP was literally occupying the cities or area.
For Baluchistan, we need surveliance. Like smart city projects in cities and recon from drones.

No city or town would be captured. We just need to go after terrorist sleeper cells in cities and towns while destroying any terrorist camps in mountains of Balochistan

When we talk about operation in Baluchistan we don't mean it to be exactly like what happened in erstwhile FATA

Operation would be different and more targeted to some specific groups hiding among civilians

Back
Top Bottom