What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

You mean the entire army? Never seen such defeated and cowardly group of people like @Salza @Areesh @313ghazi
We've done our share of cheerleading. Now you do yours.

The enemy do not need to win a war to cause us harm, they merely need us to be at war. Their objective is not victory, it is destabilisation.

These attacks were repulsed, there will be many more like them. I am old enough to see the same failed strategies deployed in Swat and FATA. It took APS and flogging in the streets for us to take proper action there.

What will it take to break our leadership out of their malaise? Unfortunately it seems on this forum we're not allowed to ask that question, incase it offends those who need false bravado as an emotional crutch.

This is no moment to rejoice we have lost good men in this tragic incident whilst the terrorists are least bothered about their swines.

We need to figure out how we are losing elite soldiers to these imbeciles we lost a Captain plus members from FC SOW special forces. Why are tactics not evolving why are most of the FC Special forces being used in an infantry role this is not their job.

Yet again another 7 families are left without a Husband/Brother/Father. Daal mein kuch kala hain. Period.

A part of it is our military officers lead from the front. During FATA operations we also lost a lot of officers because they lead by example. They go where they expect their soldiers to go.

Trillion dollars question is will SF go after rats hiding in universities?
Baluchistan needs a political solution. Govt should open its eyes after Gawadar protest. We suck out gas from their land, but these locals have to walk miles and miles for clean water.
ISPR uncovers the handler, phone calls traced from India and Afghan land. Again, Late chairman Mao said after Chinese revolution ... with the weapon you can fight the war, but you can't win the war." .....
Should Pakistan attack India and Afghanistan? ... we fenced the border from Afghanistan to Iran. But still massive terrorism. ...again these are all local and live among us and unhappy ...
Now everyone has an eye on RikoDik mining project, a multi billion dollar project ... we are seriously and sadly sucking the Baluchistan resource and we are not giving anything in return.

Last edited:
Baluchistan needs a political solution. Govt should open its eyes after Gawadar protest. We suck out gas from their land, but these locals have to walk miles and miles for clean water.
ISPR uncovers the handler, phone calls traced from India and Afghan land. But again, Late chairman Mao said after Chinese revolution ... with the weapon you can fight the war, but you can't win the war." .....

Don't fall for that BS. These terrorists are being paid to fight to destablise the region. Their actions keep their people in poverty. This current Govt has invested the most any govt has done in Balochistan.

I am old enough to see the same failed strategies deployed in Swat and FATA.

Raised the pay so they can advance with strategies and their efforts. No?

Unfortunately it seems on this forum we're not allowed to ask that question, incase it offends those who need false bravado as an emotional crutch.

How much more lame you can get.

Don't fall for that BS. These terrorists are being paid to fight to destablise the region. Their actions keep their people in poverty. This current Govt has invested the most any govt has done in Balochistan.
Yes, that is the question, why they are " for sale " must be a reason. Again Baluchistan need political solution. We can blame every country.
For Swat strategy had few issues, when Gen Ahsan was commanding the Swat operation, Jamat Islami leader, Maulana Munwar Hassan deliver the fatwa that, it's haram to recite the Namaz Janaza of fallen soldiers. Do you know the term and conditions of Swat shura ? ...If not I can tell you.
1643903494502.png

1643904400807.png

Last edited:
Trillion dollars question is will SF go after rats hiding in universities?
I have lomng since believed in a moratorium on admissions and scholarships for these "naraz Baloch" until proper security vetting can be done. All they do is use it against us.
If they must happen, then start by giving young kids scholarships to top schools like Sadiq or Paterao or Sargodha so we can counter the indoctrination. Only those kids get further education scholorships.

Wt a pathetic self pitting, wrist slitting lot we have on this thread.
On the faintest sound of any thing which remotely sounds like a bang, they have declared it the end of the world hence have already cut open their wrists.

Plz relax n take a chill. Wt we see now are the last rements of all the terrorists combined n against ur expectations they will go down as the last spark of a dieing flame.

You need to understand that uptill now wt baluchistan has been experiencing a very low intensity insurgency.
But now has the terrorists have been hounded out of the rest of Pakistan n with the ever tightening noose in afg, they have no where to go but baluchistan.
had Pakistan been a rich country fc baluchistan would have been trained armed at par with fc kpk.
But due to a lack of funds we need prioritize things n as things were managable a decade or two ago, fc baluchistan was some wt left behind.
After the drawing down/elimination of insurgency in kpk n the rest of Pakistan minus baluchistan.
With funds becoming available work was started on increasing the size of fc baluchistan along with rearming n retraining it, so as to make it into a effective fighting force.
wt has made fc kpk wt it is today all hard earned by giving huge sacrifices in blood. I consider fc kpk more battle hardened than even PA, except SSG (which is at an other level).
Fc baluchistan too will have to pass through it as their are no two ways about it.

Aag ka darya hah our doob ka jana hah.

N those who do reach the other end will be men of steel on all accounts.

So wt I forsee a bloody but short insurgency.

Last edited:
The luckiest person ever to die as a shaheed.
We all will die one day, n will die on our appointed hr, not before or after.
So how luck to die as a Shaheed.
I pray that ALLAH grant us all shahadat as well , ameen

The luckiest person ever to die as a shaheed.
We all will die one day, n will die on our appointed hr, not before or after.
So how luck to die as a Shaheed.
I pray that ALLAH grant us all shahadat as well , ameen
Why not martyr the whole regiment shaheed to hogai na? Allah says i help those who help themselves if we sit idle twiddling with our fingers. Taking foreign dignitaries to Balochistan for a PR stunt just after a colossal attack, not even evil help us.

Back
Top Bottom