What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

GCU name keeps coming again and again. Something needs to be done about the “professors” there.
GCU,LUMS and most of the private institutes are the same...... as someone who is doing MS in one of these institute , i know a lot of these nationalists and professors who thinks being neutral and projecting their "rights" is somehow cool.

Why not martyr the whole regiment shaheed to hogai na? Allah says i help those who help themselves if we sit idle twiddling with our fingers. Taking foreign dignitaries to Balochistan for a PR stunt just after a colossal attack, not even evil help us.
This post of urs makes u sound like a 5 year old.
No one dies before their time. If the whole regt. Time is up than they will all die. On the other hand if its their time to live than no power on this earth can do fu@k all out it. They will carry on until its their time to die.

So if nothing can kill u before ur time n u only die at ur appointed hour....than wt better way to die as a Shaheed n get a free pass to jannah.
N if that doesn't float ur boat than nothing ever will.

Last edited:
I suggest u shoot ur self in the head so u don't endure this misery.
Better yet read my earlier post.
Yh you go ahead live your self shaheed goal make sure achi tha te mari. Am no hypocrite like you pehle shahadat ke mashfre ab suicide kar lo iski baat.

Ask the families who have had their loved ones lost to this attack phir karna shahadat ki baat.

Lol.

Forget the text, just watch the video attached, and then read what you wrote.
Yes, we need to talk with them and cooperate with each other, its in their interest that Pakistan is friendly with them, we helped them with their insurgency issue, we did not send our troops to yemen and many other things, if Pakistan takes side in middle east entire balance in the region will change.

Trillion dollars question is will SF go after rats hiding in universities?
Promote merit and not 30 percenter sh it heads who get in universities on quota basis.. wtf is wrong with this country.... A country where u have 20 crores people and should have merit as a survival of the fittest... We promote these half hearted fools who corrupt the minds of even those who have worked hard to get in those institution.... Merit in universities is the first step towards betterment of society...

If they still do not listen then we can ask China to put pressure on them to take action, with huge Chinese investment expected in future they will oblige.

China and Pakistan are transactional allies. Quid pro quo. Shall not expect much from them.

Average Indian:100 Soldiers have been killed, a Z10ME and a Cobra along with J10C have been shot down; Balochistan is out of control; MQM rules Karachi and their is lawlessness; Karachi Airport is not operational due to a terrorist attack, TTP are sitting within 60miles of the Capital, Our Saab-2000s jave been damaged by terrorist attack; Shia-Sunni conflicts are raging in Urban areas of Punjab and groups like Sipah-e-sahaba are on the loose; NDS and ANA are poised against the western border; 1/3 of PA is in KPK; saar it is time that we strike at Rahim yar khan and divide Pakistan into two....
FB_IMG_1641896115926.jpg

While today we will laugh at it; it was not so only five years ago. All of what I've mentioned were distinct possibilities and infact most of the events actually occurred; but we made it through. It was due to the sacrifices of the same army; operational planning and national policy making of the same generals that today we face no such threats which we faced a few years ago. We are fighting a war and in war there are casualties. Just because tou don't see anything happening doesn't mean nothing is actually happening. None of you know how many heads rolled after COAS' visit to Kech last week. Be patient, oray for the best and pay taxes.

Yes, we need to talk with them and cooperate with each other, its in their interest that Pakistan is friendly with them, we helped them with their insurgency issue, we did not send our troops to yemen and many other things, if Pakistan takes side in middle east entire balance in the region will change.
These guys are up to no good. Pure and simple. The philosophy of "crabs in a bucket". I was luke warm with Iran given they are our neighbors - but I am starting to change my way of thinking and beginning to see that wherever one turns Iran has its hand in a mess at a State level.

Yh you go ahead live your self shaheed goal make sure achi tha te mari. Am no hypocrite like you pehle shahadat ke mashfre ab suicide kar lo iski baat.

Ask the families who have had their loved ones lost to this attack phir karna shahadat ki baat.
I have 5 cousin who attained the rank of shaheeds. In different ops.
So if I don't know wt it feels like than no body does.

When capt umair abbasi attained shahadat, who happens to be my wife's chachas ( col Zahid mahmood) son, once we found out me went to their house n Col. Zahid was standing out side with other people n i was literally lost for words, so I asked him " uncle should offer my condolence to u or should I give u mubarak" he said baita give me mubarak as that will raise my spirits.
N I can tell u countless n wt the families feel u can never understand unless u understand the concept of shahadat.

China and Pakistan are transactional allies. Quid pro quo. Shall not expect much from them.
Not true, China and Pakistan are time tested friends, they helped us when ever we needed, more than 50% of our defence tech is from China or Chinese cooperation including things I can not mention. When in early 2010's when Pakistan was facing huge economic crisis with huge shortfall of electricity and no country was ready to invest in Pakistan, China came to rescue with huge 60 billion dollar CPEC and started energy projects which are the reason we see very less loadshading. I can go on and on in short there is no biggest ally of Pakistan in this world than China, not only ally but true friend.

Back
Top Bottom