What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

@JamD

What would you term the above as? (If true)

Due to poor economy? Lack of awareness? Incompetence? Unwillingness to act due to political/public image repercussions?
***edit removed with apologies**.
Obviously the Pakistani state is incompetent - the crap economy is a symptom of that too. ***edit removed with apologies**.

Last edited:
Remember Chinese consulate attack in Karachi? Similar head shots by Rangers. These rats are only good at sudden rush and spraying everywhere.
Boys didn't even spare the Mags.... :cry:

1643899943910.png

1643900093640.png

Yh lashein konay mein rekhi hein photo k liye ya yh salay maray hi konay mein hein chohon ki terha?

I write a post about how global economics and geopolitics limits our options and you attempt to taunt me with a tweet about pro BLA guys in a balochi university. I get that we are all angry and frustrated but please don't make me the target of your anger. Obviously the Pakistani state is incompetent - the crap economy is a symptom of that too. I wonder how I made that super insightful and not totally obvious analysis.
Bro, my intention was not to taunt you, sorry if it seemed that way, I was just genuinely wanting to see your opinion on it.

I just think it's deeper than just the state of our economy.

Apologies.

(I wouldn't purposefully taunt you because I respect your contributions on the forum and agree with your reasoning and understanding of things, I've read a lot of your older posts, although not directly interacted, but I understand why I came off that way.)

Bro, my intention was not to taunt you, sorry if it seemed that way, I was just genuinely wanting to see your opinion on it.

I just think it's deeper than just the state of our economy.

Apologies.

(I wouldn't purposefully taunt you because I respect your contributions on the forum and agree with your reasoning and understanding of things, I've read a lot of your older posts, although not directly interacted, but I understand why I came off that way.)
I am terribly sorry and I have edited my post.

This is no moment to rejoice we have lost good men in this tragic incident whilst the terrorists are least bothered about their swines.

We need to figure out how we are losing elite soldiers to these imbeciles we lost a Captain plus members from FC SOW special forces. Why are tactics not evolving why are most of the FC Special forces being used in an infantry role this is not their job.

Yet again another 7 families are left without a Husband/Brother/Father. Daal mein kuch kala hain. Period.

Back
Top Bottom