What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

I have 5 cousin who attained the rank of shaheeds. In different ops.
So if I don't know wt it feels like than no body does.

When capt umair abbasi attained shahadat, who happens to be my wife's chachas ( col Zahid mahmood) son, once we found out me went to their house n Col. Zahid was standing out side with other people n i was literally lost for words, so I asked him " uncle should offer my condolence to u or should I give u mubarak" he said baita give me mubarak as that will raise my spirits.
N I can tell u countless n wt the families feel u can never understand unless u understand the concept of shahadat.
Yet words such as "go shoot yourself" are easy to spit out the only thing i found quite vexatious was your previous reply. I have nothing but regard for those who have attained martyrdom be it from your family or anyone from across the country. But unnecessary lives being wasted is no success.

I don't believe the official death toll one bit, they have all the reasons in the world to lie and fudge the actual number of deaths. Shame on the Pakistan Army for allowing such an attack to happen, where is the security?

Bajwa needs to take action. So far, he's been a complete disappointment when it comes to Pakistan's security.

It's absolutely disgusting how quickly and easily these ethnifascists can get away these attacks.

He's busy meeting Chamber of Commerce, Ambassadors, etc., I'm sure when he catches a break he can then work on this issue.

I don't believe the official death toll one bit, they have all the reasons in the world to lie and fudge the actual number of deaths. Shame on the Pakistan Army for allowing such an attack to happen, where is the security?
they didnt fudge the numbers when 10 of them died and only 1 militant was killed, why would they do that now? this is not india. the relatives of the martyred will speak up.

FB_IMG_1643893557477.jpg
Who wrote the caption?
We just need to go after terrorist sleeper cells in cities
Surveliance like smart city camera, or China monitoring system using AI. Call monitoring, human intelligence.
owns while destroying any terrorist camps in mountains of Balochistan
Drones (MALE or smaller) and QRF. Better drones are used
Operation would be different and more targeted to some specific groups hiding among civilians
We need to scale up our surveliance capabilities (monitoring through cameras, call, email, etc). Spending money in this area is urgent. It wd be a blessing to curb crimes in large cities and for IBOs.

@Jango
But which fortification or city we would take after the operation? IAs TTP was literally occupying the cities or area.
For Baluchistan, we need surveliance. Like smart city projects in cities and recon from drones.
1. seal all border crossings/suspected crossings and keep an eye on all of them through a wireless sensor network and drones.
2. keep an eye on known hideouts and players.
3. employ dense and serious elint, monitoring calls, radio chatter etc.
3. deploy more force to posts, with better training, better defences and access to artillery and air support.
4. deploy MRAPs and light tanks
5. allow some posts to be attacked in force, dont let them be overrun, but let the attackers get away and follow them through drones (something they cannot detect).
6. monitor the hideouts of said attackers and their contacts.
7. build an intelligence network based off this surveillance.
8. when ready, start operations against any and all of them based on the information collected.

As odd as it may sound, security is in the fact that security forces are drawing attacks upon themselves away from population centers. That is the first goal to save as many civilians as possible. This is why the FC has set up posts in isolated areas to not only keep an eye on the terrorists but also to draw their attacks. Second is to start suppressing the attackers and then eventually uprooting them.

Uprooting part is hard because the attackers find support from some of the locals which is where diplomacy has to play a part.

You and your family have my respect

However one thing that all of us Pakistanis need to understand is this:

"

May God bless you and your family

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making some other poor dumb bastard die for his country." General George S. Patton

I hope one day they teach this quote and mentality in the military academies all over Pakistan. This useless fascination with death is not beneficial to Pakistan and its interest. We end up making songs and dramas, masking incompetency at the heights levels of military hierarchy. We still believe that those 80k citizens who died in WOT, it was a sacrifice! In reality, it is a shambolic failure of biblical proportion and any nation worth its salt would have rolled heads of the people responsible for the security.

A dead soldier is no good rather the one which play safe and take out many from enemy nations till his heart content.

No city or town would be captured. We just need to go after terrorist sleeper cells in cities and towns while destroying any terrorist camps in mountains of Balochistan

When we talk about operation in Baluchistan we don't mean it to be exactly like what happened in erstwhile FATA

Operation would be different and more targeted to some specific groups hiding among civilians
What you are suggesting is already happening but it ain't working. So first we need to change our attitude towards these so called naraz balochis. Unlike TTP , these people are quite active on Internet. They can be easily traced online. Some of them have connections even in our universities. Arrest them. Upgrade them or simply shut down posts / camps which do not have adequate men and fire power to take on 30-35 militants at the same time since at times, they have been proven as sitting ducks only. Lastly, rather then complaining, start hunting militants handlers inside Iran, any middle eastern country, Afghanistan and India.

What you are suggesting is already happening buy it ain't working.

No it isn't happening bhai

If it would have been happening then we wouldn't have 50 terrorists attacking army post in Kech and then going back to Iran comfortably nor we would have seen 20 suicide attackers attacking FC HQ in two different cities

We are just doing random IBO here and there and that's it

We need to start a dedicated operation with some changes. I would elaborate those changes later

simply shut down posts / camps which do not have adequate men and fire power to take on 30-35 militants at the same time since at times
shutting down posts will be seen as a weakness and a sign of retreat by bla, and will be used as a propaganda victory

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making some other poor dumb bastard die for his country." General George S. Patton

I hope one day they teach this quote and mentality in the military academies all over Pakistan. This useless fascination with death is not beneficial to Pakistan and its interest. We end up making songs and dramas, masking incompetency at the heights levels of military hierarchy. We still believe that those 80k citizens who died in WOT, it was a sacrifice! In reality, it is a shambolic failure of biblical proportion and any nation worth its salt would have rolled heads of the people responsible for the security.

A dead soldier is no good rather the one which play safe and take out many from enemy nations till his heart content.
Thats the motto. Not the overan post showed resistance and saved the nation yeh konsi philosophy hain bhai.

And i thought i was going crazy repeating myself.

hey can be easily traced online. Some of them have connections even in our universities.
this is the biggest issue. all uni teachers of all govt institutions should have a psych eval similar to that of SPD and military before appointment. loyalty to the state must be ensured before posting.

shutting down posts will be seen as a weakness and a sign of retreat by bla, and will be used as a propaganda victory
Unless we completely fortified those posts, they are nothing then sitting ducks. We should start giving value to the lives of FC men as well. The more on offense we will be lesser the need of posts / camps will also be.

Who wrote the caption?

Surveliance like smart city camera, or China monitoring system using AI. Call monitoring, human intelligence.

Drones (MALE or smaller) and QRF. Better drones are used

We need to scale up our surveliance capabilities (monitoring through cameras, call, email, etc). Spending money in this area is urgent. It wd be a blessing to curb crimes in large cities and for IBOs.

This is what needs to be done and is not being done right now

1. Strong and flawless border surveillance. Nobody should be allowed to cross border illegally. Currently people literally walk over to Iran from Balochistan. We all know that. we have seen videos of it
2. Extremely strong human intelligence network in all Baloch majority cities of Baluchistan. A network that exists in every town and city of Baluchistan
3. Openly calling out countries that are involved in supporting Baloch separatist groups in one way or other. No hiding on this. Civil government should do strong and active diplomacy on this. Call out Iran and Afghanistan
4. Continuous IBOs based on human intelligence with only one goal. Find and kill
5. More use of MRAPs for travelling between different towns and particularly in areas that are more hit by insurgency
6. Continuous use of armed drones of mountain ranges of Baluchistan. Particularly Makran region mountains should have a very strong drone reconnaissance
7. A special cell should be created to promote anti separatist and militant narrative both on traditional media and social media
8 Anyone supporting or glorifying terrorists of BLA/BLF should be given a strong shut up call. Slap terrorism charges on such people
9. Make allies inside Baluchistan and particularly in Baloch people. A lot of people are ready to work for state in Baluchistan if we don't abandon them like we abandoned those aman lashkars of FATA
10. Never abandon your local allies no matter how much leftists sitting in Lahore or Karachi whine
11. Maximize government writ all over Baluchistan and particularly in Baloch majority region
12. All FC or army checkposts should have aerial support available 24/7 in case of any raid by terrorists
13. Continue with killing BLA/BLF terrorists hiding in Iran or Baluchistan. In fact increase the pace of killings
14. End A and B areas in Baluchistan. All cities and towns of Baluchistan should have proper police system
15. Also put all the ethnic student councils in Punjab, Sindh and Islamabad in heavy surveillance

These are the things that we need to inside Pakistan. Other than this active support of militancy in IOK should be done immediately. Currently thanks to current leadership militancy in IOK is near death. Revive it and ensure it increases cost for the enemy

Back
Top Bottom