What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

We are just doing random IBO here and there and that's it
I also meant that we are just concentrating on some random ibo operations which are proving to be not good enough. Entire security apparatus at all the FC camps should had been on highest alert after Kech attack but guess what, we again failed to intercept them in the way. Perhaps these places were regional HQ camps hence there were more men and fire power which actually helped it in stopping them just in time.

Clarity of mind... Clarity of thoughts... Clarity of goals!
When do you realize who is them? Of course one cannot please everyone, but should you make it your cause? Or box it in...

A storm in the teacup!!!
Cut it down to it's size... don't grow smaller with it!

Baloch nationalism seeks meaning by creating a distinction. Make that distinction smaller!
I always said nationalism will take you home... garb keeps changing with the moniker... people give it meaning.

There should be some at least thinking that this indeed is not an "us v them"... define us!
This is fratricide! And jingoism will cause each side to assume it's virtue, veracity and forthrightness. A self feeding mechanism that feeds on hate... and gains resolve from failure.

It should however make it clear to one's understanding the dynamic... the absolute failure and superficiality of the current political process. The ineptness and inadequacy of multi party system in representing the masses and their core values, interests and issues.
Remember parties are for causes, representation is for "people" irrespective of causes.

Bringing house in order and keeping eyes on the prize is the need of the hour.

Last edited:
Clarity of mind... Clarity of thoughts... Clarity of goals!
When do you realize who is them? Of course one cannot please everyone, but should you make it your cause? Or box it in...

A storm in the teacup!!!
Cut it down to it's size... don't grow smaller with it!

Baloch nationalism seeks meaning by creating a distinction. Make that distinction smaller!
I always said nationalism will take you home... garb keeps changing with the moniker... people give it meaning.

There should be some at least thinking that this indeed is not an "us v them"... define us!
This is fratricide! And jingoism will cause each side to assume it's virtue, veracity and forthrightness. A self feeding mechanism that feeds on hate... and gains resolve from failure.

It should however make it clear to one's understanding the dynamic... the absolute failure and superficiality of the current political process. The ineptness and inadequacy of multi party system in representing the masses and their core values, interests and issues.

Bringing house in order and keeping eyes on the prize is the need of the hour.
In this modern age ... the enemy searches for the weakness of the foe and uses them....this attack is a message to China to rethink CPEC when the PM is on a solidarity trip to China. But our politicians have no vision and no policy for mineral rich province. Now we look at every uprising and public protest through the lens of terrorism. But, never search the cause. This showdown will be concluded soon, what next ....wait for the next one ???????????????????... a vision needed

Hahaha the biggest fan of pisteens and gulalai, 😂

Vulture, magar mach kay anso baha raha hai.

Every terrorist sympathisers defense ' punch line works well every time' nahi?

When tomorrow someone goes missing because of facilitating terrorists 'look how evil the state is'.

And remember one thing no one gets appointed general directly in army they have to earn it, and not inherit it.

Last edited:
I thought i should break the ice being a layman. Now the real analysts will punch in, am sure. Lets wait for them.

Exactly all keyboard experts/warriors including me avoided it, I tried my best but could only be able to see some launcher type of weapons with them, rest everything else was not visible to me/I don't know about it unless you posted all items described, now I am seeing the pictures one by one and it enlightens my blindness in reference to your detailed post.
Believe me, after much struggle I was able to 'see' an NVG even as you already indicated in your post.

As a layman which i am...

US weapons, M-16, US frag grenades, NVDs, RPGs, good enough ammo (which means they were prepared for a long battle, may be a hostage op such as APS, where they will defend and let the LEAs take losses while they defend easily), filled rucksacks, Infrared Target Pointer/Illuminator/Aiming Light (ITPIAL) visible as well, ACOGs, our favorite joggers....
If we chip all cheetahs secretly, we might track down and catch or kill 99% of the terrorists:)

This guy is posting propaganda from a known terrorist propaganda source

Any action against this guy???

@waz @The Eagle @Foxtrot Alpha
How do they even become senior members? If this forum does not get control of these members, I am afraid my interest in staying on this forum will seriously diminish.
I am on this forum to provide ideas to make our Institutions better (through productive analysis and collaborative thought), not constantly fight with idiots whose only agenda is to hurt the brand and interests of Pakistan and her military institutions. It is getting too tiring.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom