What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

Someone ask this rat, "Syed" Talat "Hussain", where the fk these terrorists are coming from and who is providing them safe havens across the border? Any word on the bastards sitting in Qom and IRGC?

This kanjar will only give a certain twist to suit the narrative against state of Pakistan while sweeping under the carpet the root of the problem.

And when you have Bajwa and co at helm, it makes tasks of such maggots really easy.

Until we hear same style attacks taking place on Indian Army, Navy, Air Force, Para Military and Police 🚔 on weekly bases this won't stop. Burn India that is only solution. Our policy of being pussy cats is only harming us.

When you have a stomachache, you don't start a boxing match, deal with the infection first.

Until we hear same style attacks taking place on Indian Army, Navy, Air Force, Para Military and Police 🚔 on weekly bases this won't stop. Burn India that is only solution. Our policy of being pussy cats is only harming us.

A typical knee-jerk response is fueled by jingoism and reactionary.

A measured, studied and deliberated response is the need of the hour. One that has context, is grounded and comprehensive.

Think!
Wise thinking is the need of the hour.
But the scale is too big this time.
And whole last weeks attacks happened. Even a cousin of an mp was martyred.
This needs many fold stretegy.
I think we have to forget kashmir for now and sort our issues with india. Ask them to stop funding immediately.
Not much hope.
Then iranians need to be dealt with care. As they are the most crazy nation i have seen in the whole world. They have issue with anyone around them.
They are now using iranian land.
And why iran allows it? Maybe because they promised not to attack iran in return.. A joint mechanism is needed.
Psl is going on.
I think they should cancel it half way due to carona issues. And launch a full large scale operations. This is the need of hour. How many are there.
It is beyond me how such strong army was not able to deal with these terrorist. It is beyond me.

Or you simply drone them and their families for every attack going forward. I am telling you they may not give a shit about their life but they sure as hell wont want their families blown to pieces.

We cannot negotiate with these terrorist without breaking their will to fight. We must break their will to fight and make their worst fears come true.
We tried that in East Pakistan.
The Americans tried it in Vietnam.
They tried it again in Afghanistan after the Russians had tried and failed.
Then in Iraq.
Numerous other examples around the world.
Doesn't work.
Try it in Balochistan and you will have a full scale insurgency on your hands which the Iranians, Indians and probably the Americans will be delighted to support financially and logistically. In fact it is probably what they are hoping for.
Don’t you guys learn anything from history.

A political solution of some sort is the only answer combined with cutting off their funding and support by making it painful for their backers.

I think we have to forget kashmir for now and sort our issues with india. Ask them to stop funding immediately.
Not much hope.
Then iranians need to be dealt with care. As they are the most crazy nation i have seen in the whole world. They have issue with anyone around them.
And why iran allows it? Maybe because they promised not to attack iran in return.. A joint mechanism is needed.
Psl is going on.
I think they should cancel it half way due to carona issues. And launch a full large scale operations. This is the need of hour. How many are there.
It is beyond me how such strong army was not able to deal with these terrorist. It is beyond me.
Never ever. It’s a thousand year war with a bunch of low lives at the pinnacle of their civilization. Never have they not been under our thumb or the Sikhs or the British. Deaths happen. When the top leaders pay for their crimes in India. We will all eventually have peace. Have faith. Our goal is not this year or next, or 10 years or our lives.

Not much hope.
Psl is going on.

This is fundamentally an issue of governance and perceptions.
Imagine, renaming all of Pakistan west of indus as Balochistan... it will create a void in identity that will be filled overtime... in perceptions. Remember it is the people who give objects meaning.

In the era of nation state, polities that never existed find relevance... in this case a Baloch one, spanning three states. In reality, hot air.
But that can only be dealt with by making it evident to one's becoming cannon fodder for someone else's agenda.
Therefore it is important that they find relevance in existing and real. Their true identity... and not a perceived one based on a mirage.
That truth is in empowering them in their actuality! Be owners of their own domain, small as it is... but true! Only then will they realize the folly of their actions and empowerment in directing their energies for a positive change in their lives and of their posterity.

Last edited:
All turds are toast.

Are we going to see more pictures of these dead pigs? Indians spamming Twitter with propaganda we should post images of these dead pigs everywhere to counter their propaganda.

I do not know if this attack happened or not but if it did, this is beyond Indian capability. You have Iran or someone else pulling the string. It has CIA written all over it. Anyways, even if India helped, it will do nothing without full approval and assurance from USA.

We tried that in East Pakistan.
The Americans tried it in Vietnam.
They tried it again in Afghanistan after the Russians had tried and failed.
Then in Iraq.
Numerous other examples around the world.
Doesn't work.
Try it in Balochistan and you will have a full scale insurgency on your hands which the Iranians, Indians and probably the Americans will be delighted to support financially and logistically. In fact it is probably what they are hoping for.
Don’t you guys learn anything from history.

A political solution of some sort is the only answer combined with cutting off their funding and support by making it painful for their backers.
Exactly.
See the bichar gaya drama. It pictures the same. When your own media potray you as killers and anti Pakistan elements as innocent what can we do.
The general public of balochistan is not anti Pakistan.
Operation can change that. Operation in phuktunkhwa has support from the locals.
And operation needs relocation of people in camps or other cities before it is launched. Better option is to kill their leaders and cut their supply chain.
Kill individuals.

Some of the dispatched to hell BLA terrorists.

4 confirmed for now, 1-2 ours.

Attachments

• IMG-20220203-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20220203-WA0001.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG-20220203-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220203-WA0000.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Soldier martyred, four terrorists killed in Balochistan attacks: ISPR​

By PR
February 03, 2022

Soldier martyred, four terrorists killed in Balochistan attacks: ISPR

RAWALPINDI: Terrorists attempted to attack security forces camps at two locations in Balochistan -- Panjgur and Naushki -- late Wednesday evening, according to a statement released by the military's media wing.

Both attacks have been successfully repulsed while inflicting heavy casualties on terrorists, said the ISPR press release.
In Panjgur, terrorists tried to enter security forces camp from two locations. However, timely response by troops foiled the attempt, according to the statement. During an intense exchange of fire, one soldier was martyred. Terrorists fled and their casualties are being ascertained.
In Naushki, attackers attempted to enter the FC camp which was promptly responded. Four terrorists were killed. One officer was injured during the shootout. Intermittent firing was continuing. The ISPR said more details would be shared with the media.

Back
Top Bottom