What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

What I really wish is for this forum to have a common sense and basic knowledge test before every Tom Dick and Areesh (😜) gets to register their expert opinion on Pakistan’s foreign policy , military doctrines and tactics , military command and control and policy and decision making at every level.

It makes my blood boil to see threads open based on random tweets and then memebers taking their turns insulting and humiliating our army commanders while posting fake news .

Do these idiots understand that Bajwa doesn’t make all policies and that the local commanders upto Corp commander for the area are responsible for deciding the placement and policies for their respective regions ?

I mean every idiot becomes the armchair general and think tanks while propagating falsehood and propaganda of our enemy.

Shame on those of you who only know how to sensationalize and twist events to grind axe against our army command.
Firstly,Can we not mention and troll people here.

The attack is a reality and it happened the links I provided were jurnos based in Balochistan.

As for propaganda yes there was sh*tload of propaganda done but what have we done to counter it ? Nothing we are just sitting here blaming eachother while p@jeets are busy doing propaganda.

What I really wish is for this forum to have a common sense and basic knowledge test before every Tom Dick and Areesh (😜) gets to register their expert opinion on Pakistan’s foreign policy , military doctrines and tactics , military command and control and policy and decision making at every level.

It makes my blood boil to see threads open based on random tweets and then memebers taking their turns insulting and humiliating our army commanders while posting fake news .

Do these idiots understand that Bajwa doesn’t make all policies and that the local commanders upto Corp commander for the area are responsible for deciding the placement and policies for their respective regions ?

I mean every idiot becomes the armchair general and think tanks while propagating falsehood and propaganda of our enemy.

Shame on those of you who only know how to sensationalize and twist events to grind axe against our army command.

Calm down bro, Areesh criticises as he cares so let him in peace. Our country have seen more worse then this before and we are a nation of 220 million few explosions can't rattle us. Lets not start argument amongst us and let the dust settle down and till clearance operation is completed. More information needs to come out from the ISPR itself before we start dissecting and please refrain from copy and paste of enemy news on our channel.
We are a resilient nation and in times of tragedy we are all one, we got one flag and one country regardless of our differences. Lets army does their job and we will support them to the hill in doing that. After that army needs to do proper soul searching, investigation, procedures and response needs to improve and more informed sources need to explain things.
The way its been sensualized by the media like we have lost some town to the rebels, lets act and behave like an adults and citizens of a brave nation. We should hold on passing our opinions, judgements and criticisms of any type till operation is completed. Lets wait, when these paid rebels are going to get the response back from us very soon.:pakistan:

Firstly,Can we not mention and troll people here.

The attack is a reality and it happened the links I provided were jurnos based in Balochistan.

As for propaganda yes there was sh*tload of propaganda done but what have we done to counter it ? Nothing we are just sitting here blaming eachother while p@jeets are busy doing propaganda.
Agreed, checked Twitter and all I see is “indian” fake baloch pages and Indians claiming ‘45 soliders killed, general killed, one helicopter shot down’ and bunch of afghans celebrating the fake news. Al thought everyone knows it’s fake propaganda, almost nothings being done to counter them or prove them wrong, beside the small minority.

I actually like Areesh … I used his name in attempt to illicit humour not to insult. He gets carried away but we from Karachi tend to do that sometimes .

Biggest intelligence failure they shouldn't have reached to headquarter in the first place.
I have doubts about the numbers attacking headquarter doesn't look good.

We should hit them hard in Iran & Afghanistan

Balochistan Latest Update
4 Terrorists Killed Terrorists attempted to attack security forces camps at two locations, Panjgur & Naushki in #Balochistan late today evening .
Both attacks successfully repulsed & heavy casualties inflicted on terrorists

The Indians wouldn't miss first bad mouthing Pakistan even if their mother was decaying on top of a funeral pyre.

To be honest. I salute him. They are able to delude themselves to the point where they think their own delusions are the truth. Only a nation with a 72 iq can accomplish that. Bravo 👏

Also lmfao they are claiming 95 soldiers shaheed (50 naushki and 45 panjgur) even though the terrorists were cut down.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Back
Top Bottom