What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

Or you simply drone them and their families for every attack going forward. I am telling you they may not give a shit about their life but they sure as hell wont want their families blown to pieces.

We cannot negotiate with these terrorist without breaking their will to fight. We must break their will to fight and make their worst fears come true.
We won't kill innocents just because our enemy does!

Once FIA with search warrants and surveillance proof start raiding and seizing their family houses, than we will see these critters die their own death. 2 families will end up in jail. 10 other will learn their lesson and change their mend their ways.

He was meeting industrialists just today

Last week before Mach attack he was meeting UK footballer

But some "experts" on this forum think he is doing his job perfectly

exactly!

@AgNoStiC MuSliM This is what I am talking about. Too concerned with acting like Pakistan’s deputy PM, instead of an army chief.

Oh STFU, im sick of you and your idiot analyst that have been spewing nothing but BS that last 20 years.

Indian sponsored? what a joke. 99% hindu/indians dont want anything to do with muslim nations. Somehow there are Indian spies in afghanistan/iran carrying out EVERY single terrorist attack in Pak?

Indian consulates have been shut down in afghanistan for almost 2 years. The IAE has been in charge for 7 months and in those 7 months weve seen a large spike in attacks. So who is it? the indians or your afghan taliban allies???? or both? :D

In which case the army is still to blame for supporting these jahils the last 2 decades when we should have joined NATO and put our boots on the throats of these terrorist.

I am not saying there is 0 indian involvement. There may be but the fact is it is very very minimal. India simply cannot provide the BLA/TTP the level of support it gave to the mukti bahini simply because there is no direct land border. The logistics of supplying such groups weapons would not have gone unnoticed. Fact is our military/govt has been hyping indian involvement for decades to cover up for their own failures which makes us no different from the bhangees themself.
From 2002 to 2006 india was using this fort to smuggle arms into Balochistan what is there to say that they stopped using eastern border afterwards ?

Screenshot_20220202-203214_Maps.jpg

This same mentality has led to such terrorist attacks. This is why i have said many times nothing will change.

Pakistanis do the opposite of what should be done and make up illogical excuses for it.

Asfar as afghan taliban they are hot heads but they are not guns for hire. Pakistan is handling the situation. If we leave the void and go hostile our enemies will fill that. My bet is things will fall in place in due time. 'Carrot and stick'.

If Afghan Taliban would have been defeated long ago all we would have on our western border will be Indian army bases along with NDS. Their insurgency kept the Indians at bay and ultimately led to Americans leaving the country. Imagine if Saleh/mohib and those surkhas those Hindu worshing cunts settled peacefully in Afghanistan.

It's very likely that Talibs sold M4 rifles along with night vision scopes to Baloch militant groups. I've seen an entire BLA squad with night vision rifles.

Dear, when you see them with such rifles, Did you take any action/step against them?

Operation inside Balochistan is also needed along with making enemy pay for its crimes

Both things go hand in hand and we aren't doing both

Nope

It is freezing. Believe me. I know what I talking about

Yes, of course. But the major op alone is totally futile without raising the cost for India. Deterrence is the key to peace, not endless internal major ops. Both going hand in hand is even better --- but these are small, nimble insurgent forces who have cross-border sanctuary. It's better to use a scalpel than a hammer.

People here are still delusional --- they think IOK is heating up or that our current brass has some grand plan. WAKE UP! If they had a grand plan for securing Pakistan throughout its history, we wouldn't be in the shithole that we are in today.

Yeh to khud aa gaye. Warna hum nai to in ko marna nahi tha

Sometimes, you don't have to run after the dog but lure him into the trap. About military operations, no information is shared in media but only what ISPR deems necessary.

Perfect reply to these pajeets would be another Nagrota

Laikin hum nai to mithai k dabbai pakar liye hain :)

Yar eik dabba tu bhi pakar lay, laikin khuda k liye chup ho ja. Eik aadmi wasay hi preshan hota hai opar say tu aur zayda preshaan kar deta hai.

Countries would go to war for far less, we on the other hand keep giving new policy shifts which are based on geoeconomics rather than geostrategic. Shown our weakness far too many times. Now the enemy is enjoying just that.
Go to war with whom?
Let the bodies identified in a few days. All of them will be Pakistan Born and Raised Pakistani Nationals Educated in Pakistan with Pakistani Passport and CNIC.
99% of time it is the case. Be it Jihadis from Ex-FATA KPK and Punjab area or Baluch separatists from Balochistan.
I have never ever seen a single non Pakistani National involved in any attack inside Pakistan.

Sari Qoum ko Truck ki batti piche lagaya hua. Kahan se nikal rahey ye sab elements? Us Ilaqey ki Police Bhang pi ke so rahi jahan se atey? What about army intelligence survelence systems touted so far. 40,000 CIVILIANS died 10,000 precious security forces personell gave their lives. Still this nonsense continues.

Aur hamari Public ka reaction?
"Raw CIA Mossas IRGC" Bas.
Apni Institutions ki Naehli per Protest nai.
Apni behuda Foreign aur internal security policy per tanqeed nai.

Bas Boogeyman ko Galian dey kar sab sakun kar lia karo. Jawan hi hain ghareeb ghar ke 10 12 ki jaan aur sai kis ne puchna.

Back
Top Bottom