What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

These attacks have nothing to do with Afghanistan. Balochistan is always india sponsored through iranian border or local agents.

Oh STFU, im sick of you and your idiot analyst that have been spewing nothing but BS that last 20 years.

Indian sponsored? what a joke. 99% hindu/indians dont want anything to do with muslim nations. Somehow there are Indian spies in afghanistan/iran carrying out EVERY single terrorist attack in Pak?

Indian consulates have been shut down in afghanistan for almost 2 years. The IAE has been in charge for 7 months and in those 7 months weve seen a large spike in attacks. So who is it? the indians or your afghan taliban allies???? or both? :D

In which case the army is still to blame for supporting these jahils the last 2 decades when we should have joined NATO and put our boots on the throats of these terrorist.

I am not saying there is 0 indian involvement. There may be but the fact is it is very very minimal. India simply cannot provide the BLA/TTP the level of support it gave to the mukti bahini simply because there is no direct land border. The logistics of supplying such groups weapons would not have gone unnoticed. Fact is our military/govt has been hyping indian involvement for decades to cover up for their own failures which makes us no different from the bhangees themself.

Attacks like this are the bread and butter of terrorists. Quite difficult to stop, since all you need is one guy with a messed up mentality, poor economics and voila you got a bomber ready to blow for a couple hundred thousand rupees. Unfortunately COVID leading to poor economics stokes the fire under this brewing insurgency. So if you can help fight COVID, or if you help improve the economics of the country, you will play your role well.

With time, we will eventually improve the economics and enemies will find it difficult to recruit for their cause.

I was more worried about their over running of the outpost. That undermines the confidence in our security forces. Attacks like that can be used to make it easier to recruit more.

I am not so worried about this attack, this attack will not yield anything for the enemy. Most likely these guys attacking will be wiped out, like all of their previous attacks in built up areas or HQs or embassy. This attack shows that the enemy is struggling. They are sacrificing precious resources hoping to give an impression that they are stronger than they really are. Some people might feel very threatened and scared after hearing they attacked the HQ. But in reality, they essentially killed them selves in front of the HQ.

To fight the BLA who blend in with the civilian population you must infiltrate their ranks. Do long range recon patrols by specially trained special forces like suggested by @Inception-06 . And make available more support assets. But it's also time, that we start shaming the relatives of the terrorists killed. We need to do media interviews of them, we need to ask them questions.

May God give strength to our men fighting back the terrorists.

Last edited:
Attacks like this are the bread and butter of terrorists. Quite difficult to stop, since all you need is one guy with a messed up mentality, poor economics and voila you got a bomber ready to blow for a couple hundred thousand rupees. Unfortunately COVID leading to poor economics stokes the fire under this brewing insurgency. So if you can help fight COVID, or if you help improve the economics of the country, you will play your role well.

With time, we will eventually improve the economics and enemies will find it difficult to recruit for their cause.

I was more worried about their over running of the outpost. That undermines the confidence in our security forces. Attacks like that can be used to make it easier to recruit more.

I am not so worried about this attack, this attack will not yield anything for the enemy. Most likely these guys attacking will be wiped out, like all of their previous attacks in built up areas or HQs or embassy. This attack shows that the enemy is struggling. They are sacrificing precious resources hoping to give an impression that they are stronger than they really are. Some people might feel very threatened and scared after hearing they attacked the HQ. But in reality, they essentially killed them selves in front of the HQ.

To fight the BLA, you don't go looking for them, its extremely difficult to locate them because they blend in with the civilian population. What you can do instead is infiltrate their ranks. Do long range recon patrols by specially trained special forces like suggested by @Inception-06 . And make available more support assets. But it's also time, that we start shaming the relatives of the terrorists killed. We need to do media interviews of them, we need to ask them questions.

May God give strength to our men fighting back the terrorists.

Or you simply drone them and their families for every attack going forward. I am telling you they may not give a shit about their life but they sure as hell wont want their families blown to pieces.

We cannot negotiate with these terrorist without breaking their will to fight. We must break their will to fight and make their worst fears come true.

People should visit Baluchistan first to check ground realities and then condemn or praise any one. There are multiple causes of unrest in Baluchistan.
1- FC still lacks required hardware required for terrain.
2- Limited or no economic opportunities for educated Baluch youth.
3- Wastage of natural resources due to bad Govt decisions.
4-High corruption rate.
5-The policy of carrot and stick either halted or become useless due lack of planning at Govt end.
6-Union of anti Pak elements i.e nationalists and extremists perhaps backed and facilitated from Afghan and Iran border areas.

The most common strategy to curb the unrest is to start economic development on ground along with stiff military action beyond borders.

Unfortunately the only thing the opposition has got for itself is its anti-terror stance. Unfortunately IK has become taliban khan. Support afghans and baloch terrorist over the common people of pakistan.

IK will easily lose the support of overseas pakistanis if he does not deal with the terrorist issue soon, rather he keep the support of afghan/baloch terrorist or he keep the support of the millions of overseas pakistanis. He CANT HAVE BOTH.

A bunch of ninkapoops. I never once critisized Raheel Sharif. Because he was an honest dedicated soldier.

This Bajwa doesnt know left from right. Was most likley selected by Nawaz due to his lack of abilities...

We definitely need to be on good terms with Afghan Taliban, without it will be very difficult for us and no matter what anyone says we are progressing slowly but definitely in that direction.

Asfar those who surrender and lay down their arms willingly, rehabilitation and desentizarion camps. Nothing is more harmful than deserters and fragmentation to these sponsored proxies.

It's it curious to you why everyone who supports the missing persons, ptm, bla etc are strongly against Imran Khan. Thats what I want to ask?

People should visit Baluchistan first to check ground realities and then condemn or praise any one. There are multiple causes of unrest in Baluchistan.
1- FC still lacks required hardware required for terrain.
2- Limited or no economic opportunities for educated Baluch youth.
3- Wastage of natural resources due to bad Govt decisions.
4-High corruption rate.
5-The policy of carrot and stick either halted or become useless due lack of planning at Govt end.
6-Union of anti Pak elements i.e nationalists and extremists perhaps backed and facilitated from Afghan and Iran border areas.

The most common strategy to curb the unrest is to start economic development on ground along with stiff military action beyond borders.

Another joke. Balochistan has been nothing more than a endless money pit. Billions invested simply disapear. Even if 1 trillion is invested there tmrow nothing will change. No private industry want to settup shop in such a shithole.

Please no more balochistan packages. Rather invest those funds where you can get much better returns and appreciation. Had all these funds been invested in punjab/karachi pakistan would be far more ahead today.

Allocate all investment from gwadar to karachi. We must make them pay an economic price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh STFU, im sick of you and your idiot analyst that have been spewing nothing but BS that last 20 years.

Indian sponsored? what a joke. 99% hindu/indians dont want anything to do with muslim nations. Somehow there are Indian spies in afghanistan/iran carrying out EVERY single terrorist attack in Pak?

Indian consulates have been shut down in afghanistan for almost 2 years. The IAE has been in charge for 7 months and in those 7 months weve seen a large spike in attacks. So who is it? the indians or your afghan taliban allies???? or both? :D

In which case the army is still to blame for supporting these jahils the last 2 decades when we should have joined NATO and put our boots on the throats of these terrorist.

Wow we got a kid here : ) .

How conveniently mixing Afghanistan with Baluchistan & Iran.

I am not talking about AFG!. Today we are talking about Baluchistan. Its a different matter try to conceptualize it (if you can).

I wonder why would you go off-topic ?.

I mean if you really have to go off-topic, then FYI, I am NOT a fan of IEA. Infact i have critisized IEA number of times in this forum as well. They have lot of groups which are sympathizer of TTP. But thats different debate / different topic. I told you a basic idea that whatever today has happened has nothing to do with AFG. Baluchistan for last 70 years has unrest and you must be blind if you don't see anything can work without funding ?. Kulbushan is living proof of whatever is happening in Balochistan. So must be naive that with sand & stones those terrorists in balochistan are able to militarize, mobilize and train themselves for sophisticated attacks on military posts & HQs ..

I don't believe i am wasting time to feed basics..

EDIT: Don't get influenced by indian media & Bollywood they seems to have affected your mind to process basic information. I wonder why a sane person would protect india in this whole scenario.. Every attack is designed to benefit india / damage Pak. Baluchistan for its resources / connectivitly..

Even for rest of attacks in country, Seems you give a clean chit to india (mentioning consulates are shut whaever). why would terrorists specifically go for AEW&C aircraft in Kamra (do terrorists operate air-foce) .. why would they go for Anti-sub aircraft in naval base ? ( do they operate navy ) ?. They went for specific assests which are force multipliers purposedly and solely aquired for your eastern beloved (india).

Last edited:
We definitely need to be on good terms with Afghan Taliban, without it will be very difficult for us and no matter what anyone says we are progressing slowly but definitely in that direction.

Asfar those who surrender and lay down their arms willingly, rehabilitation and desentizarion camps. Nothing is more harmful than deserters and fragmentation to these sponsored proxies.

It's it curious to you why everyone who supports the missing persons, ptm, bla etc are strongly against Imran Khan. Thats what I want to ask?

This same mentality has led to such terrorist attacks. This is why i have said many times nothing will change.

Pakistanis do the opposite of what should be done and make up illogical excuses for it.

True

But state needs to do somethin about it

State not only isn't doing anything but in many cases also invites the like of Manzoor Gashteen etc to PM house calling them "apnai bachai"

Imam Mazari gets invited to president house despite her open support to PTM and bashing against the state

This needs to.

Spot on.

It’s a part of strategy, but without heavy handed domestic law enforcement prosecutions and punishment, you will have at max relatively rich and bit educated Naraz Bahi running to foreign countries to do propaganda.

Carper bomb their hideouts and burn India. Without that this won't stop

I am not saying there is 0 indian involvement. There may be but the fact is it is very very minimal. India simply cannot provide the BLA/TTP the level of support it gave to the mukti bahini simply because there is no direct land border. The logistics of supplying such groups weapons would not have gone unnoticed. Fact is our military/govt has been hyping indian involvement for decades to cover up for their own failures which makes us no different from the bhangees themself.
This is pure ignorance from you, do some research before such comments, even Indians themselves admit they sponsor BLA and other terrorists groups, Ajit Kumar Doval Indian NSA has himself admitted of supporting BLA and other terror groups.

Back
Top Bottom