What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

And you believe them ???
If not then why you quote Indian sponsored handles ??

Are you insane? I didn't post any direct tweets here. But information is information, no matter where it comes from. We need to verify it now. It will be clear by tomorrow morning.

Wtf indians are claiming that a Pak General has been killed by the terrorists? LMFAO indian IT cells are in overdrive after the ISPR statement

Perfect reply to these pajeets would be another Nagrota

Laikin hum nai to mithai k dabbai pakar liye hain :)

Any one who posts unauthenticated Twitter feeds and flat out propaganda from terrorists and Indians should be immediately banned.

These threads become propaganda tools of terrorists and some members here habitually flame wrong and twisted events to make out our enemy happy.

@waz

Coordinated attacks show strength of terrorists in Balochistan

Things go from bad to worse while Pakistani state continues to ignore the security situation of Balochistan

Solution by our Gens (both actual and on PDF): lArGe sCaLe OpErAtiOn iN BaLoChisTan

Sure, but that's exactly what they want. A few hundred (?) or thousand foreign-funded militants want a multi-billion rupee op involving tens of thousands of troops. Guerilla warfare favors the indigenous.

The real solution is significantly better policies AND raising the cost for India. A large scale op alone is falling into the trap that RAW handlers set over and over and over again.

Can Bajwa resign now?

Perfect reply to these pajeets would be another Nagrota

Laikin hum nai to mithai k dabbai pakar liye hain :)
Part of me feels like the reason why they are desperate to claim one of the pak generals has been killed is because of the sudden death of their CDS. The shock and trauma translates into false claims of our generals being killed

One FC guy got killed as well
Martyred

Solution by our Gens (both actual and on PDF): lArGe sCaLe OpErAtiOn iN BaLoChisTan

Sure, but that's exactly what they want. A few hundred (?) or thousand foreign-funded militants want a multi-billion rupee op involving tens of thousands of troops. Guerilla warfare favors the indigenous.

The real solution is significantly better policies AND raising the cost for India. A large scale op alone is falling into the trap that RAW handlers set over and over and over again.

Can Bajwa resign now?
Bajwa is enjoying dictatorship

Part of me feels like the reason why they are desperate to claim one of the pak generals has been killed is because of the sudden death of their CDS. The shock and trauma translates into false claims of our generals being killed

And the best answer to their behavior would be giving them more trauma

Laikin hum nai to aman karna hai hindustan sai har qeemat par

Can Bajwa resign now?

Operation inside Balochistan is also needed along with making enemy pay for its crimes

Both things go hand in hand and we aren't doing both

Well.... Kashmir is heating up

Nope

It is freezing. Believe me. I know what I talking about

He should retire and leave us in peace
We the PDF members will even start a chanda campaign towards his retirement home in northern areas

He can eat halwa poori, cholesterol pills, smoke cigars all day long

None of the mainstream media in Pakistan is even reporting on it LMAOO

Back
Top Bottom