What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

Carper bomb their hideouts and burn India. Without that this won't stop
We gave up Kashmir and you think we're going to do anything to proper india.

You need true leaders to get what you want. We have none. Let's accept it and keep making topics about March 23rd fly bys and JF 17 Block 69s.

Another joke. Balochistan has been nothing more than a endless money pit. Billions invested simply disapear. Even if 1 trillion is invested there tmrow nothing will change. No private industry want to settup shop in such a shithole.

Please no more balochistan packages. Rather invest those funds where you can get much better returns and appreciation. Had all these funds been invested in punjab/karachi pakistan would be far more ahead today.

Allocate all investment from gwadar to karachi. We must make them pay an economic price.

But keeping in view the vast land, please consider setting up cattle/poultry/vegetable farms there. It will be a viable solution for the people to be self-sufficient as developing such vast land is not possible under present circumstances.

We didn’t lose the war when 40% of the country was made a no go area. We sure won’t lose it now.
you didnt lose the war, but you very likely lost so much, it has made the Pakistani military hesitate before launching more similar large military operations. I need better understanding behind BLA and its types.

you didnt lose the war, but you very likely lost so much, it has made the Pakistani military hesitate before launching more similar large military operations. I need better understanding behind BLA and its types.
Excuse me what the ****?

What I really wish is for this forum to have a common sense and basic knowledge test before every Tom Dick and Areesh (😜) gets to register their expert opinion on Pakistan’s foreign policy , military doctrines and tactics , military command and control and policy and decision making at every level.

It makes my blood boil to see threads open based on random tweets and then memebers taking their turns insulting and humiliating our army commanders while posting fake news .

Do these idiots understand that Bajwa doesn’t make all policies and that the local commanders upto Corp commander for the area are responsible for deciding the placement and policies for their respective regions ?

I mean every idiot becomes the armchair general and think tanks while propagating falsehood and propaganda of our enemy.

Shame on those of you who only know how to sensationalize and twist events to grind axe against our army command.

What I really wish is for this forum to have a common sense and basic knowledge test before every Tom Dick and Areesh (😜) gets to register their expert opinion on Pakistan’s foreign policy , military doctrines and tactics , military command and control and policy and decision making at every level.

It makes my blood boil to see threads open based on random tweets and then memebers taking their turns insulting and humiliating our army commanders while posting fake news .

Do these idiots understand that Bajwa doesn’t make all policies and that the local commanders upto Corp commander for the area are responsible for deciding the placement and policies for their respective regions ?

I mean every idiot becomes the armchair general and think tanks while propagating falsehood and propaganda of our enemy.

Shame on those of you who only know how to sensationalize and twist events to grind axe against our army command.

Abay yaar is bandai ko kis nai forum par account bana k dia hai

Looking at his IQ, i doubt he can do it himself

Excuse me what the ****?

Attack has ended on both locations or not??

I heard the firing was continuing in Naushki while in Panjgur it had ended

Attack has ended on both locations or not??

I heard the firing was continuing in Naushki while in Panjgur it had ended
Dont know about Naushki. Havent been any new updates recently.

I do know 5 BLA terrorists have been surrounded in a masjid, so lets hope they can be neutralised without any damage to the masjid, InshAllah. (this is in regards to naushki). What i do know is the terrorists have screwed up by attacking both Naushki and Panjgur.

In the past a lot of my posts criticizing the incompetent COAS Bajwa have been deleted. For how long are we going to ignore the incompetence of this person and the incompetence of Corps Commander of Baluchistan?? Seriously, these guys need to resign and the get the fuk out. We need fresh blood and COAS with firm and decisive actions, commitment and some self-respect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom