What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

Avoid being the victims of Indian propaganda accounts taking advantage of disinfo and manipulating a lot. We will In'Sha'ALLAH shut their mouths with scores of dispatched terrorists and photos accordingly. I will rather inform them to contact Pakistani officials to pick bodies of their rats and show solidarity if they really care for their so-called Balochis. We are hunting and wait for it to conclude. Reminder again: Don't fall for anything being said on Twitter. There are very less or I may say very few accounts having knowledge of situation. Others are making guess, posting open ended or bluffed statements to get updates in replies. Wait for it.

Genie out of the bottle...

Got bottle?

Violence is the response when you lack structure. Lack of structure necessitates one!

These people seek context and recognition ... state provides them that by deploying federal response.

Break up the province and empower districts... empower people in their local context and not for some benign, contrived or agenda driven forces. Let "THEM" solve their own problems. Do not always impose one... like an empire. Sometimes, walking away is hard to do but it is ultimately the right thing.

Let, locals decide what they want to protect and what is important for them... BUT, within their bounds.
Structure what is within and what is without... let them feel their autonomy...
Keep their guns...
Their language and traditions...
Only help them in improving upon it...
Make them partners!
It needs to be repeated statewide.

Structure that!

Is it too hard?

my Baloch friends are Pakistanis. of course they are pro.
they reported the fighting is on going in Noshki.
Nice, assumed so, just wanted to gauge how common the anti-Pakistan sentiment is in Balochistan, if there's any actual substance to it.

Nice, assumed so, just wanted to gauge how common the anti-Pakistan sentiment is in Balochistan, if there's any actual substance to it.
The guy you're quoting himself is a Baloch from Balochistan, you could have asked him directly

The guy you're quoting himself is a Baloch from Balochistan, you could have asked him directly
True

All turds are toast.
@PanzerKiel

Any updates on the Pak-Afghan border fencing?

I saw a couple accounts posting that some groups had torn down upto 35% of it, they are Afghans who commonly make large claims but can you confirm?

Last I heard it was 99% complete

True

@PanzerKiel

Any updates on the Pak-Afghan border fencing?

I saw a couple accounts posting that some groups had torn down upto 35% of it, they are Afghans who commonly make large claims but can you confirm?

Last I heard it was 99% complete

All bs, the fence was paid with blood it is not going anywhere

Back
Top Bottom