What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

Everyone who was saying that Army Generals should be booted out or the ISI is a failure should take their words back since 3 out of 5 attacks were pre-empted. Remaining two were repulsed. I again repeat that we should be patient and have faith. Our only concern shoulf be that casualties are reduced to minimum. Balochistan isn't going anywhere.

We tried that in East Pakistan.
LOL, when did we ever try that in east pakistan? if we had done that, there would be no bangladesh today.

Everyone who was saying that Army Generals should be booted out or the ISI is a failure should take their words back since 3 out of 5 attacks were pre-empted. Remaining two were repulsed. I again repeat that we should be patient and have faith. Our only concern shoulf be that casualties are reduced to minimum. Balochistan isn't going anywhere.
that is again what the army is claiming, we have no clue whether there actually were other threats or is it just a face saving excuse. ISI is not a failure, but the FC sure as hell is.

People fail to understand, these are all locals and trained locally. Need best manned intelligence to catch them. Local police should be well trained, provide protective gear and good salaries because they know every corner of city. FC roaming in the city in tin made trucks, no body armor, salary hardly or may be 10 thousand rupee....

The most common strategy to curb the unrest is to start economic development on ground along with stiff military action beyond borders.

I still can't get the first part of your statement. What kind of economic activity you want to start which hasn't been started for years ? If CPEC is not an economic activity than what else in your opinion ? Easier to say rather then done.

Pakistan always seems to not notice the Baloch separatist diaspora in the UAE who routinely with the UAE government funding have deliberately been destabilizing Balochistan from Day 1.

Back
Top Bottom