What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

Bhai sahib sb kuch kahengy par ye ni kahengy k we will hit back where it hurts the most. Ajib thand program hai.

Tell him Nawaz Sharif family is head of BLA

May be then we can expect a strong statement from him

Until we hear same style attacks taking place on Indian Army, Navy, Air Force, Para Military and Police 🚔 on weekly bases this won't stop. Burn India that is only solution. Our policy of being pussy cats is only harming us.

Indians are just cheerleaders now (after Aug 15). Master planners are inside Iran, UAE and Europe. Also Pakistan military establishment has clearly underestimated the numbers of local Balochi militants inside Pakistan. Their sleeper cells are far more than estimated and for the last few months completely activated. Lastly, the situation is getting intense and confidence of these balochi insurgents are growing by every passing day. Not long ago they managed to kill 10 Pakistani paramiltarily soliders and successfully managed to escape into Iran and now they dared to launch another attacks at two different locations again. Though this time they were unsuccessful but I am sure, keeping their resilence in mind , they will able to inflict more damage next time.

super excited with death of Pakistani soldiers
Excuse me? You should control your random impulses of emotion before they get the better of you. As far as authenticity goes, she does compilations and coverage of Pakistani Casualties, she did a yearly compilation for 2021 i believe or the previous year. If these casualties are false i'll refrain from posting from her account.

Dear members please calm down and control your emotions. We were and we are in war. Our forces are hitting them so they will respond. Balochistan is almost half of Pakistan by size. It's not so easy to cover all that area effectively. Terrorists are from local population that's why it's difficult to hunt them. But forces are doing their best to control them. Stand with your Forces.
Thanks

Perfectly true and make sense. They have partically succeeded in it. Now the Chinese authorities will also be more concerned about security situation in Balochistan because of CPEC rather than discussing more investing opportunities in Pakistan. Especially for them, Balochistan may well be 'no further' investment area unless Pakistan offers them Reko Diq gold mines extraction contract.

Though this time they were unsuccessful but I am sure, keeping their resilence in mind , they will able to inflict more damage next time.

There won't be next time if our security forces would be doing continuous operations against them and going after them proactively instead of waiting for them to come after us

Back
Top Bottom