What's new

Reports of fighting on In Sialkot, Narowal sector.

Hmmm
You think your folks are planning a retaliation? a BAT team???

All options are open. Retaliation is bound to happen

Indian soldiers would have to die. That is the only road to peace here

Hmmm
You think your folks are planning a retaliation? a BAT team???

[QUOTE and few dead Indian soldiers at loc.
Dream on!

We Indians are at peace now. :angel:[/QUOTE]
U cant dectate everything in world even peace specially after attacking other nuclear armed state?

i also saw in my dream IK delivering victory speech from the shores of Dal Lake in Srinagar!!!

Please hold your horses.... No official confirmation, no pics/videos.... nothing happened... all are just rumours!
well this info is from my friend who works in PA and stationed in mirpur
so this is an info which is shared

One media source is confirmed from.pakistan side that
5-6 post India captured
And 32 Pakistani's soldiers and many civilians killed and 100 Indian soldiers in Sialkot

Any genuine Pakistani's source of this

i also saw in my dream IK delivering victory speech from the shores of Dal Lake in Srinagar!!!

Please hold your horses.... No official confirmation, no pics/videos.... nothing happened... all are just rumours!
Confirmation from locals 4 post captured...100 indian died 35 PA Shaheed

Ok guys here are the confirmed news from last night fight in sialkot zafarwal and akhnoor sectors...These reports are from locals..my father belong to narowal and mother from shakargarh...those people who now shakargarh location understand what are the real importance of that sector.
PA captured 4 post.
PA 35 soldiers embarace Shahdaat
and About 100 indian soldiers Died.
who gave the report to the locals? Military ?

Once media source is confirmed from.pakistan side that
5-6 post India captured
And 32 Pakistani's soldiers and many civilians killed and 100 Indian soldiers in Sialkot

Any genuine Pakistani's source of this
No 500-700 died and All Indian posts are captured. Pakistan has so far 0 casualties. They are now planning to take tomato farms.

who gave the report to the locals? Military ?
if u belong to those area there is no need of military confirmation because everyone now where there army position n if it change everyone understand what happens...Military right now not spoke a single word these news from local journalist which have close contacts with army..

Kindly STFU with all the pretentious online analysis and useless prolix. Post news of military strikes on Bhangi Occupied Kashmir or FOH. Drop even trash on my property's boundary and even if wind pushes it over, it's ape-sh*t time. Billion bhangis ne terey moun peh tutti kar di, yahan analysis chalrahi he. Bh*nchod

Captain Aamir Liaquat is martyred by Indian shelling at Sialkot sector. #LOC

D0XCzqGXcAIUbs6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom