What's new

Reports of fighting on In Sialkot, Narowal sector.

yar just got news that we caputured 4 post in nikyal sectors.50+ indian soldiers died...PA lost 23 of soldiers.

Peace
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
we offered you peace
oh! Really? I missed it.

apparently the same modi who said we want to fight poverty was at the helm off our airspace violation
Trust me Modi doesnt fly fighter jets. :)

you ganges dweller shall feel the tip of Khalids sword and when the screams off Naray takbir reach the furthest points off India only then we shall think about peace
We're waiting.... :rolleyes:

yar just got news that we caputured 4 post in nikyal sectors.50+ indian soldiers died...PA lost 23 of soldiers.

very good news if true but a we need the picture of dead Indian soldier to verify your information .

Peace[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] we offered you peace and tranquillity also offered to cooperate with sane minds but apparently the same modi who said we want to fight poverty was at the helm off our airspace violation,Do you think we are Myanmar or some shit you ganges dweller shall feel the tip of Khalids sword and when the screams off Naray takbir reach the furthest points off India only then we shall think about peace

So for have been receiving only terrorist and religious jehadi blowing themselves up here and there. As for peace, you people use this word too much but know it's meaning too less.

Rest of your comment is nothing but garbage comming out of the foaming mouth of cornered jehadi.

Yep buddy!
:tup:

Ah! so what're your guys planning?
Everything whatever and wherever we can , peace is just only pakistans resposiblity , its up to world community if they stand with right side or go into fire allaround the world ?
Cause if we thought at anytime its getting putof hands then we wont let our enemy live all along

oh! Really? I missed it.

Trust me Modi doesnt fly fighter jets. :)

We're waiting.... :rolleyes:
Wa islamah shall prevail,Not surprised you missed the peace offer we gave you guys it's obvious living under RSS government can cause such mishaps in your limbic system

The citizens of city themselves will help Pakistan and it is pretty straight forward at that stage
saveit.png

So for have been receiving only terrorist and religious jehadi blowing themselves up here and there. As for peace, you people use this word too much but know it's meaning too less.

Rest of your comment is nothing but garbage comming out of the foaming mouth of cornered jehadi.
Untill now u hvnt seen real jihadis but you will soon will see some uniformed jihadis

Ok guys here are the confirmed news from last night fight in sialkot zafarwal and akhnoor sectors...These reports are from locals..my father belong to narowal and mother from shakargarh...those people who now shakargarh location understand what are the real importance of that sector.
PA captured 4 post.
PA 35 soldiers embarace Shahdaat
and About 100 indian soldiers Died.

i also saw in my dream IK delivering victory speech from the shores of Dal Lake in Srinagar!!!

Please hold your horses.... No official confirmation, no pics/videos.... nothing happened... all are just rumours!

Loose nails require a good hammering,Talk about not knowing the meaning off peace please have look at your PM speech that he gave previous to the air violations,It looks like you guys cannot even fathom what your shitting out

Back
Top Bottom