What's new

Report: U.S. Gives Israel Green Light to Assassinate Iranian General Soleimani

Ok, fair I guess. I don't understand your point whatsoever as you don't give any viable information to me on what you deem makes a country impressive or not.

FYI, corruption is everywhere.

A country like Pakistan. A modern day Empire in the making

Again you are hung on it and not me.

That's because you are obsessed with them. You see Jews everywhere I bet.

This gloomy weather has lasted 2000 years on Persian Empire in recorded history. No idea how long it lasted before that/QUOTE]
Your comment are not even making sense anymore. If you don't have the brain capacity to hold a discussion, maybe refrain from it.

You guys can't even defeat terrorism in your country. End of discussion ....

Thats the price we pay for locking horns with powers to be. Your Persians are nothing infront of us. We have made two super powers bend infront of us. All you Persians do is scavenging.

Thats the price we pay for locking horns with powers to be. Your Persians are nothing infront of us. We have made two super powers bend infront of us. All you Persians do is scavenging.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is how you get a superpower to bow:

Screen-Shot-2016-01-13-at-9.05.42-PM.png

When did you get them to bow? When they slaughtered your soldiers?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_NATO_attack_in_Pakistan

you're nothing compared to us kid. Compare yourself to Afghanistan.

Obviously your low IQ is the problem here. Just because Iran is smart enough to use American's actions to its benefits does not mean the entire US presence in the region is something good for Iran. Like I said earlier, were it not for their protection of the saudis ranging from general support to specific supports in places like Yemen, the saudis would probably be in the history's bin right now.

Einstein, I know and understand geopolitics more then you retard Persians.

Obviously, you weaklings think of yourselves are some sort of supa powa, but let me assure you, you are tolerated by powers to be just to be a nuisance for Islamic world. With you on one hand and the house of saud on other, the perfect balance is achieved by propping one against other so the conflict within Muslims world carry on , while THEY laugh their heads off.

YOU didn't not move an inch in post Saddam Iraq and post 9/11 Afghansitan without the American blessings. They would have carpet bombed the crap out of your IGRC if the greater agenda of using you to scare the shit out of GCC was not on the agenda.

Think yourselves as useful idiots, just like house of Saud, nothing more, nothing less.

I do not really give a damn if you think Pakistan is a superpower or not. But statics prove you are one most undeveloped countries in the world. U are a way more undeveloped than many tribally african countries...

20190208_195307.jpg

20190208_195415.jpg

http://hdr.undp.org/en/composite/HDI

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is how you get a superpower to bow:

Screen-Shot-2016-01-13-at-9.05.42-PM.png

When did you get them to bow? When they slaughtered your soldiers?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_NATO_attack_in_Pakistan

you're nothing compared to us kid. Compare yourself to Afghanistan.

LOL....PATHETIC!!

KIDDO, do you even bloody know that its us PAKISTANIs who screwed up Soviet Union and now doing the same to the US of A?? Whose proxy is Taliban???

Moron, you sh|tholes take pleasure in very tiny small things. While we screw the porm queen. LOL

Einstein, I know and understand geopolitics more then you retard Persians.

Sure you do, you retards probably can't even point your country on a map.

Obviously, you weaklings think of yourselves are some sort of supa powa
Iran is a regional superpower. And the irony of a pakistani calling Iran a "weakling",what does that make your country then? You lot can't even handle Afghanistan.

but let me assure you, you are tolerated by powers to be just to be a nuisance for Islamic world. With you on one hand and the house of saud on other, the perfect balance is achieved by propping one against other so the conflict within Muslims world carry on , while THEY laugh their heads off.

Yes, they are "tolerating us" hence why they try whatever desperate means they can to push Iran back. :rofl::rofl:

YOU didn't not move an inch in post Saddam Iraq and post 9/11 Afghansitan without the American blessings

Iran did not need to make a move. Americans went in, and Iran took advantage came out the victor. This is how smart nations work. I don't expect you retards to understand that.

They would have carpet bombed the crap out of your IGRC if the greater agenda of using you to scare the shit out of GCC was not on the agenda.

Could have, should have, would have. Let's see them try to "carpet bomb" the IRGC. You worry about your own people being slaughtered by their drones etc.

Think yourselves as useful idiots, just like house of Saud, nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah sure, Iran is spreading its influence across the region. The only "useful idiots" are your arabs maters that are used as pawns by the Americans. Unlike the your arabs masters, Iran pursues only its own interests.

LOL....PATHETIC!!

KIDDO, do you even bloody know that its us PAKISTANIs who screwed up Soviet Union and now doing the same to the US of A?? Whose proxy is Taliban???

Moron, you sh|tholes take pleasure in very tiny small things. While we screw the porm queen. LOL

Go back to smoking whatever crack you're smoking. Your country can't even handle Afghanistan, you screwed the soviets? What are you today anyway? A little beggar nation whose life support is China, without whom, India would have swallowed you whole by now.

Spare me the BS, Iran was nowhere before the American desert storm, with Sadaam Hussian firmly in control of Iraq and giving Iran bamboo. In Afghansitan, you were with the Farsawani lot in a rathole called Panjsher valley, before the 9/11. This is what your true influence looks like. You needed American military interventins to get out of your shell. That's about it. These are the facts.

Iran is not even the equivalent to the dirt on Pakistani shoes. Pakistan scrweed over the soviet union on its own, and did the same to America, while Iran do all the rubbish talk, "down with America" non sense.
If there was a single pakistani pyramid in that list I am sure you wouldn't say this.
Pakistani Pyramid? Pakistan was not even a country 80 years ago!

Guys, why get so agitated over one poster to insult a whole country.

Some facts:

Pakistan has an ancient history as IVC, etc.

For two centuries, we were Persians too before Alexander’s invasion.

Half of our country speak Iranic languages like Pukhto, Baloch, etc.

Punjabi, Sindhi, Urdu,etc. have more borrowed words from Farsi than any other language.

We singlehandedly fought the US out of Afghanistan and are the only nation on the forefront for the Kashmiri cause.

So, let’s stop this my country is better than your country nonsense.

We are both brothers with common origins (Iranic,) common languages, and share the same faith.

Our enemies shudder to see us united.

Back
Top Bottom