What's new

Report: U.S. Gives Israel Green Light to Assassinate Iranian General Soleimani

Iran came about in 1924. British propagated
Islamic Iran sprang up in 1979. French propagated

Both do not make the thousands and thousands of years chapter.

Iran had a continuous monarchy for 2500 years and all that happened in 79 was a change in regime. This is not the same as a country being invented.

We have one in Balochistan which is likely older than anything you got but i am certain you will be claiming that as well.

Iran has many civilisations that are at last 5000 years old, ranging from Elam, Jiroft etc.

Iran had a continuous monarchy for 2500 years and all that happened in 79 was a change in regime. This is not the same as a country being invented. Now can we say the same thing about Iran's neighbours? :lol:
That was Persia not Iran.
You do not have what it takes to create a country out of thin air.
No you don't kid, Iran has many civilisations that are at last 5000 years old, ranging from Elam, Jiroft etc. Don't talk about history if you're uneducated. You only make yourself look like a moron.

Conjecture of Biblical proportion. No historical evidence exists for such fairytales

That was Persia not Iran.
You do not have what it takes to create a country out of thin air.

Conjecture of Biblical proportion. No historical evidence exists for such fairytales

Like I said, you're clueless mate. Persia and Iran have both been used by Iranians, Iran has been used since the sassanid period. All that happened in the 40's was the shah decided Iran should be the official name given Iranian have been using that term "Eran" for millenia. And since when does changing a nations name equate to creating a new nation anyway?

You obviously don't have a clue what you're mumbling about.

Like I said, you're clueless mate. Persia and Iran have both been used by Iranians, Iran has been used since the sassanid period. All that happened in the 40's was the shah decided Iran should be the official name given Iranian have been using that term "Eran" for millenia. And since when does changing a nations name equate to creating a new nation anyway?

You obviously don't have a clue what you're mumbling about.

So 2500 year old status quo was not broken by the Islamic revolution?

Mate, are you that thick? The monarchy became a republic, i.e regime change. We are talking about actual nations being created, not regimes changing.

do not get me started on classification of nations specially if you have a British flag waving.

You just be happy that Jews are paying you back what Cyrus did to them in their myths.

Financial tribune has named you cradle of civilisation. I can tell you why but as you have now more or less established i do not care.

If you had the capacity to do a simple google search you'd see the plethora of evidence (including those that are in museum right nows) Point is, there is plenty of sources for I am saying unlike your ghiberish.

do not get me started on classification of nations specially if you have a British flag waving.

You just be happy that Jews are paying you back what Cyrus did to them in their myths.

You're not even making sense now.

Last edited:
If you had the capacity to do a simple google search you'd see the plethora of evidence (including those that are in museum right nows) Point is, there is plenty of sources for I am saying unlike your ghiberish.

What are you mumbling about moron? You're not even making sense now. Brain fart?

Your linguistic skills do not leave any doubt you are a Persian. Cursing comes naturally to you so does arrogance and feeling of supremacy.

None of this is established history. Its just what white man thinks happened.

Yeah, Iranians discovering archaeological sites in their own country is "what the white man thinks happened". Honestly, I don't understand why you people are so darn stupid?

2000 years of documented history only has you losing territory.

What happened Year O is lost to history and academia but that has not stopped from fairytales being imagined and sold to the finanical tribune.

Ignore my post bro.

Pakistani people in general have a favourable view towards Iran, but sadly you can see there are some rotten apples that try and act subservient to these saudis. Pakistan so far has been reluctant to get involved with saudis against Iran, that's quite commendable.
2000 years of documented history only has you losing territory.

What happened Year O is lost to history and academia but that has not stopped from fairytales being imagined and sold to the finanical tribune.

Retrospectively speaking Irans current territorial holdings are quit impressive given the thousands years of existence of the people and culture.

Retrospectively speaking Irans current territorial holdings are quit impressive given the thousands years of existence of the people and culture.

Oil, Gas and an endless supply of zombie soldiers ever young.

I am not amused nor impressed. Why are you?

i think we should stick to the topic.as i said earlier,israeli intelligence is impressive.united states saved iranian general.i urge iran to forget hostility and become friends with america.positive attitude is required from both sides.friendship with united states bring prosperity and end of sanctions.israel and iran are enemies but iran should leave syria.war is over.assad wins,iran wins.israel is tiny but very dangerous.israel wants to provoke iran so that united states will give green signal but united states understands the importance of iran in this region.forget arabs,they are weak.with growing arab and israeli relation,it's better for iran to improve ties with united states.forget hostility.

Back
Top Bottom