What's new

Report: U.S. Gives Israel Green Light to Assassinate Iranian General Soleimani

2000 years of documented history only has you losing territory.

What happened Year O is lost to history and academia but that has not stopped from fairytales being imagined and sold to the finanical tribune.

That's what happened when you're an ancient nation, you lose and you gain over time. Obviously you lot don't understand much about ancient history. Iran was the largest empire in the ancient world, I don't think anyone believed that land mass under Iran's control would remained unchanged.

Those "fairy tales" exists in museum that anyone can go and visit. I think if anyone here is into fantasies is you with your "Baluchistan" claims etc :rofl:

That's what happened when you're an ancient nation, you lose and you gain over time. Obviously you lot don't understand much about ancient history. Iran was the largest empire in the ancient world, I don't think anyone believed that land mass under Iran's control would remained unchanged.

Those "fairy tales" exists in museum that anyone can go and visit. I think if anyone here is into fantasies is you with your "Baluchistan" claims etc :rofl:

Call me when you start gaining honey. Its been 2 thousand years already.

History has only a brief record of you ever gaining territory and it was conveniently fruitful to the Jews.

Call me when you start gaining honey. Its been 2 thousand years already.

History has only a brief record of you ever gaining territory and it was conveniently fruitful to the Jews.

Last I checked, Iran is almost in control of 4 other capitals in the region ;) You focus on your own honey gaining and don't worry about us kid.

You sound like an ISIS terrorist with your jew obsession. Go blow up a few buses full of jews if it makes you feel better.

Last I checked, Iran is almost in control of 4 other capitals in the region ;) You focus on your own honey gaining and don't worry about us kid.

You sound like an ISIS terrorist with your jew obsession. Go blow up a few buses full of jews if it makes you feel better.

Cute. What 4 capitals are they? Elam and Jofrite again?

Funny you would make a joke like that and you are Iranian in the Official Axis of Evil.

Cute. What 4 capitals are they? Elam and Jofrite again?

Funny you would make a joke like that and you are Iranian in the Official Axis of Evil.

Ask your Saudi masters what capitals, they'll tell you. :lol:

Sure, we are in axis of evil, but yet still, you have a jew obsession. So go on kid, blow up them jews.

And what are u ? Boot lickers of Satan wahhabis

Why did you not like my post about Osman and Islam in that Islamic revolution thread?

Ask your Saudi masters what capitals, they'll tell you. :lol:

Sure, we are in axis of evil, but yet still, you have a jew obsession. So go on kid, blow up them jews.

Ironic you say that yet your countrymen actually go around taking great pride in what you are suggesting to me.

Ironic you say that yet your countrymen actually go around taking great pride in what you are suggesting to me.

Big difference mate, Iranian may have an issue with the zionist state but you have a full on Jew obsession, like your brothers in ISIS.

Big difference mate, Iranian may have an issue with the zionist state but you have a full on Jew obsession, like your brothers in ISIS.

Even in this thread if you type my name and search the word jew, you will have more count. And i have obsession.

Is the weather gloomy in UK this evening?

Even in this thread if you type my name and search the word jew, you will have more count. And i have obsession.

Is the weather gloomy in UK this evening?

Yeah because I was the one that kept mentioning the Jews :cuckoo:

Gloomy, but not as gloomy as your head obviously.

Oil, Gas and an endless supply of zombie soldiers ever young.

I am not amused nor impressed. Why are you?

I'm impressed that the country called Iran which is where Persians are still mostly located is still intact given that the current borders of Iran are more or less what the lion share of ancient Persias borders were. Meaning they've kept the bulk of their territory and ancestral homeland over all these thousands of years.

This is impressive.

Yeah because I was the one that kept mentioning the Jews :cuckoo:

Gloomy, but not as gloomy as your head obviously.

Again you are hung on it and not me.

This gloomy weather has lasted 2000 years on Persian Empire in recorded history. No idea how long it lasted before that

I'm impressed that the country called Iran which is where Persians are still mostly located is still intact given that the current borders of Iran are more or less what the lion share of ancient Persias borders were. Meaning they've kept the bulk of their territory and ancestral homeland over all these thousands of years.

This is impressive.

I think you get impressed easily then.

Again you are hung on it and not me.

This gloomy weather has lasted 2000 years on Persian Empire in recorded history. No idea how long it lasted before that

I think you get impressed easily then.

A lot of nations gain and lose territory but the Persians as a people are still here with us and their homeland (Modern day Iran) is still largely intact.

What impresses you then?

A lot of nations gain and lose territory but the Persians as a people are still here with us and their homeland (Modern day Iran) is still largely intact.

What impresses you then?
Well i am happy for you and the Iranians.

If Iranian populace was as happy as their corrupt government. That would be impressive

Well i am happy for you and the Iranians.

If Iranian populace was as happy as their corrupt government. That would be impressive

Ok, fair I guess. I don't understand your point whatsoever as you don't give any viable information to me on what you deem makes a country impressive or not.

FYI, corruption is everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom