What's new

Report: U.S. Gives Israel Green Light to Assassinate Iranian General Soleimani

Thanks bro, you're welcome to join anytime.

is it cultural to include wives, sisters and mothers so casually in Iran? like for a country known for honor killing, You seem pretty comfortable with it?

You seem to be thinking of pakistan.

i am thinking of most reported cases from your region which outnumber Pakistans by large.

honor killing is a cultural Export from Persia i guess then in Britain.

i am thinking of most reported cases from your region which outnumber Pakistans by large.

You seem to once again confuse Iran with other nations, in this specific case, your masters in saudi arabia.

honor killing is a cultural Export from Persia i guess then in Britain.

Highly unlikely given such a thing is endemic to your nation and it rarely/never at all occurring in Iran.

The illegal, illegitimate, terrorist state of israel doesn't have the first clue what fate awaits them. They are a people who do not qualify to be humans, they don't even qualify to be in the nobility of animals, they are haywanath, period.

You seem to once again confuse Iran with other nations, in this cause, your masters in saudi arabia.

Highly unlikely given such a thing is endemic to your nations and it rarely/never at all occurring in Iran.

arabs used to bury their daughters alive.

it is actually pretty realistic in Asia today still that a Child is likely to be aborted if its a female.

i am talking about Persian delicacy of honor killing. most Asian women killed in the West are killed for honor. be it Wifey, mistress or Girlfriend.

These are stats.

something which spread due your super power

i am talking about Persian delicacy of honor killing. most Asian women killed in the West are killed for honor. be it Wifey, mistress or Girlfriend.

No such thing in Persian culture, but it is endemic in your nation.

something which spread due your super power

I think your imported that practise from your masters in saudi arabia.

No such thing in Persian culture, but it is endemic in your nation.

I think your imported that practise from your masters in saudi arabia.

is your whole breed and Butter revolving and evolving around Arabs?

Ironic You would accuse someone Else of being obsessed.

is your whole breed and Butter revolving and evolving around Arabs?

So we should not talk about facts? You're discussing a topic i.e honour killing in pakistan which is linked directly to your arabs masters, so of course I would mention them.

Ironic You would accuse someone Else of being obsessed.

Actually, you seem obsessed with topics that relate to these arabs such as honour killings. Don't blame others for your shortcomings kiddo.

So we should not talk about facts? You're discussing a topic i.e honour killing in Pakistan which is linked directly to your arabs masters, so of course I would mention them.

Persian culture is dominant over Arab culture in Pakistan. You simply need a reason to write Arab out of your Obsession. lonely Winter nights longing for Arabs i guess for you

Actually, you seem obsessed with topics that relate to these arabs such as honour killings. Don't blame others for your shortcomings kiddo.

honor killing is very much related to topic

Persian culture is dominant over Arab culture in Pakistan. You simply need a reason to write Arab out of your Obsession. lonely Winter nights longing for Arabs i guess for you

Not really, today it seems, much of your countrymen are slaves to the saudi/wahabi ideology.
Honour killing has no place in Iran and yet it is endemic in pakistan and also saudi arabia, coincidence? I think not.

honor killing is very much related to topic

Sure, it is also related to your imports of saudi ideology i.e an arab nation.

Not really, today it seems, much of your countrymen are slaves to the saudi/wahabi ideology.
Honour killing has no place in Iran and yet it is endemic in pakistan and also saudi arabia, coincidence? I think not.

to have a country Run under strict islamic rule?

excuse me but United Kingdom is not Iran.

Pakistani laws adhere to Muslim Code of Life democratically not by one Mullah.

honey why You doing this to yourself. You do realize i am Retired Troll?

Sure, it is also related to your imports of saudi ideology i.e an arab nation

hashashins practiced honor killings You are only again just obsessed with arabs.

Back
Top Bottom