What's new

Report: Turkish frigates to confront Israeli ships in Mediterranean

WOW.. ... so you indirectly recognise the right and set law that Israel's sea line is 12 miles... their 12 miles you say... but you don't for Greece ..!!!!

how wonderful it is when the masks drop !!!!!

Israel unlike Greece does not have any disputed islands within their sea borders therefore it is their right to increase their sea borders to 12nm. If we let Greece claim 12nm in the Aegean that the importance of Istanbul is removed as any merchant maritime traffic would first have to ask the Greek government permission to enter Greek sovereign waters first. Not to mention the dozens of other problems it would cause for us if you are allowed to have 12nm sea borders.

It is Greece who is the one with the mask, a mask where you pretend to be the victim but in fact hides the truth that your only attempting to weaken Turkey.

You mentioned Indonesia as a major Muslim power?? Seriously is this a joke? LMFAO Indonesia is known to be the biggest by population Muslim majority country and nothing else.
By the looks of the economy, Indonesia is quite powerful now and will become more strategically important to regional balance in coming decades.

Israel unlike Greece does not have any disputed islands within their sea borders therefore it is their right to increase their sea borders to 12nm. If we let Greece claim 12nm in the Aegean that the importance of Istanbul is removed as any merchant maritime traffic would first have to ask the Greek government permission to enter Greek sovereign waters first. Not to mention the dozens of other problems it would cause for us if you are allowed to have 12nm sea borders.

It is Greece who is the one with the mask, a mask where you pretend to be the victim but in fact hides the truth that your only attempting to weaken Turkey.

yeah right.... we are all convinced now.......

off-topic

The last time Arabs fought Turks it ended with crushing defeat of the Turks.

i laughed loudly :)
In 1832 egypt was a ottoman state, the reasons of the wars were different, Kavalalı Mehmet Ali Paşa which is an ottoman general and wali (governor) of egypt, inducted to egypt as wali by the ottoman sultan Selim III himself, (by the way he is an albanian not an arab even), and İbrahim pasha which is general of egyptian forces fought with ottoman empire was son of Mehmet Ali Paşa..
this is a long story with its reasons and results, shortly this is an "empire's internal problem".. totally not an arab-turk thing
"He is regarded as the founder of modern Egypt because of the dramatic reforms in the military, economic and cultural spheres that he instituted. He also ruled Levantine territories outside Egypt"

lands were gained and lost, in those days ottoman empire could fight with 5 different army at a time both naval and land, as a result empire reached these borders. did you know that today about 50 states living on former ottoman empire lands?
250px-The_largest_territory_of_the_Ottoman_Empire.png

you cant find all the answers in wikipedia joo ;)

Your knowledge regarding such things stinks of total incompetence or your a product of your own propaganda. Turkey is the only Muslim majority member of NATO making it the only Muslim majority permanent ally of the USA, other Muslim powers who work with the USA are at best temporary alliances of mutual interest. Your lack of knowledge regarding NATO voids all your other arguments but I will entertain you never the less.
US has plenty of ong term Muslim allies: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Pakistan, Kuwait, Egypt, Jordan and so on.

You mentioned Indonesia as a major Muslim power?? Seriously is this a joke? LMFAO Indonesia is known to be the biggest by population Muslim majority country and nothing else.
Currently Indonesia has about same economy as Turkey, but it has more growth ponential.

The Bosporus remains one of the most important waterways in the world and over a million people exiting and entering Europe go through Istanbul every day. The flow of goods from Asia goes through Istanbul which alone highlights its importance. Not to mention the vast number of pipelines of oil and gas flowing from Arabian countries into Europe makes it important beyond comprehension to Europe, it is their energy lifeline.
Its important only to Russia.

Now when you say problem maker your actually indicating that we are a problem to the west however Israel does not equate to the West. This is total arrogance on your part and Erdogan was according to your team Israel's best friend prior to 2009, if anyone is the trouble maker then it is Israel & unlike Israel Turkey provides economic and food aid to many countries in the region.
Erdogan was not friendly before 2009, but he was sensible. But then out of sudden he decided that he is super duper mega power. That he should dominate Middle East and the Islamic world. Thats why he start to promote axis with Syria and Iran and attacking Israel. Axis with Syria and Iran miserably failed after 2 years. So now he switched to plan B: Egypt and Tunisia. In order to cover his failure he is attacking Israel even more.

Thank you for confirming that Hamas was elected out of frustration since you did not refute my argument that Israel started the blockade in 1991 which confirms my position.
Blockade was started in 2007. I dont know where from u got 1991 hallucionational date. And as I explained reasons for electing Hamas nothing to do with Israel.

As for your claim that the last time Arabs fought the Turks and was a crushing defeat maybe you should look at history once more with many of the military engagements of the Ottoman empire in Arabia having been ended with treaties as well as the fact that at the time superpowers gave military backing to the Arabs, those conflicts with outside superpower (France, Britain, Italy) involvement was of course a military defeat for the Ottomans.
In fact superpowers saved Ottomans and forced Muhamamd Ali to retreat.

But seriously the Ottomans defeat by the Arabs+superpower 3 is irrelevant since modern day Turkey slapped them all a defeat in our independence war. Our ultimate defeat in Arabia does not make our defeating superpowers and supporting nations in Gallipoli & in the Turkish Independence war any less relevant, a war where we only had 4 working aircraft and significantly less artillery then our enemies.
In WW1 Turkey was saved by Russian Commies (many of who were Jews). Otherwise u would be a Russian Empire province now. And Gallipoli battle was commanded by German Jew. :lol:

In WW1 Turkey was saved by Russian Commies (many of who were Jews). Otherwise u would be a Russian Empire province now. And Gallipoli battle was commanded by German Jew. :lol:
U know that if Turkey was within Russian Empire then Tukey would have been super Nuclear Power. So its sad that it is not now. so we lost a lot of power by not being within Russian Empire.

US has plenty of ong term Muslim allies: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Pakistan, Kuwait, Egypt, Jordan and so on.

Currently Indonesia has about same economy as Turkey, but it has more growth ponential.

Erdogan was not friendly before 2009, but he was sensible. But then out of sudden he decided that he is super duper mega power. That he should dominate Middle East and the Islamic world. Thats why he start to promote axis with Syria and Iran and attacking Israel. Axis with Syria and Iran miserably failed after 2 years. So now he switched to plan B: Egypt and Tunisia. In order to cover his failure he is attacking Israel even more.

Blockade was started in 2007. I dont know where from u got 1991 hallucionational date. And as I explained reasons for electing Hamas nothing to do with Israel.

It is truly incredible that you think everybody were Jews during WW1. Maybe that is why Hitler started the holocaust?

FYI i am not anti-semite. I know some Jews are excellent at labelling people anti-Semite whenever someone critizes Israel's politics. Have you ever heard the word anti-Turk? No, because every single people except some Jews (ADM etc) are not crybabies.

yep guess you are a smart person therefore I hope you can find the differences between us and S.arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Egypt, jordan and so on:lazy:

concerning Indonesia guess you know something called growth rates? lets have a look

and I also hope you know the difference between GDP and PPP which is based on hypothetical numbers

and the rest of your post is not worth replying

even though you try hard to convince me the other way I still respect your people

By the looks of the economy, Indonesia is quite powerful now and will become more strategically important to regional balance in coming decades.

Unfortunately no, I have lived in Indonesia & no signs point to a country growing in power. What you must understand is Indonesia has significant internal problems before it can even begin projecting external influence additionally it does not even have the resources to compete with pirates that infest her waters which are the most lawless seas in the world this is due to the fact that so many islands make policing nearly impossible.

Indonesia is also under significant stress and in competition in all areas from Malaysia and is dull next to the shine of Singapore.

Everything you said except the second last point is a lie, the last point is half truths mixed with lies. If you think Indonesia has the same growth potential as Turkey then you truly are major ignoramus & this just shows how ignorant you are.

It is truly incredible that you think everybody were Jews during WW1. Maybe that is why Hitler started the holocaust?
Why you pervert my words? Commie revolutioners in Russia had a huge portion of the Jews. Thats fact. Later Stalin killed most of them though. Its very possible that without the Jews Comunist revolution in Russia would not happen.

FYI i am not anti-semite. I know some Jews are excellent at labelling people anti-Semite whenever someone critizes Israel's politics. Have you ever heard the word anti-Turk? No, because every single people except some Jews (ADM etc) are not crybabies.
Word anti-Semite was not coined by a Jew. Unlike the Jews, Turks did not live as minority for thousands of years. Today many Muslims complain about "Islamophobia" in Europe though.

yep guess you are a smart person therefore I hope you can find the differences between us and S.arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Egypt, jordan and so on:lazy:
Saudi Arabia is far more important than Turkey. Because KSA is major suplier of the oil. It can influence oil prices. It can donate billions to unstable regimes. It provides enermous contracts for US defence industries.

concerning Indonesia guess you know something called growth rates? lets have a look
Sure, lets have a look:

International Monetary Fund, April 2011 World Economic Outlook - Google Public Data Explorer

Indonesia has much bigger population and does not have a huge trade deficit like Turkey.

Saudi Arabia is far more important than Turkey. Because KSA is major suplier of the oil. It can influence oil prices. It can donate billions to unstable regimes. It provides enermous contracts for US defence industries.

haha lol...

if USA loose Saudi Arabia they just move to the other oil countries in the middle east, not so hard. whereas Turkey is more important because of it's role. Turkey is a part of NATO has bases in it's country and gas pipelines goes to Europe trough Turkey. Turkey is probably more important than most of the arab countries in the middle east. loose some arab countries not so significant. loose Turkey and you will regret it.

simple as that. what does SA contribute to USA with other than giving them oil and signing huge defence deals. they are a part of NATO? they have troops in Afghanistan? they have contributed a lot in the war on terror, or at least more than Turkey?

Back
Top Bottom