What's new

Replacing the F-16: Will Pakistan’s Top Fighter Squadron Transition to Chinese J-10Cs?

I propose jf17 + PL-15 or PL-XX with AWACS support over J10

Buddy first of all you need to study Pak armed forces, what's 1 or 2 billion in front of our forces let me tell you nothing that's there pocket change. And secondly it's not all upfront costs. And please come out of this F16 saga, Pakistan has burned all the bridges no more fsola coming this way period.
Bhai.
Whereas I am a simple man who does not claim to know anything or anyone In Pakistan any more, I do read a bit and the financial woes of Pakistan are a reality and undeniable. I do not know from where you expect the armed forces to put up a couple of billion dollars for a purchase. To the best of my knowledge NO ONE in Pakistan has EVER used their own funds to purchase weapons, if such funds even/ever existed. What has happened has been delaying one project to redirect monies towards another (the F16 bought from Jordan being a case in point)
Your post portrays a very fickle imagination of wealth in Pakistan when the reality is otherwise.

For ADMINISTRATION of " defence.pk"".
I agree with Deino (in below post) that there is a group of members (black sheeps) in this forum who are using false, bogus, baseless news/ propaganda, against Pakistan and China. This group try to prove that all news / information , good for Pakistan / China , are false. They use false, baseless sources/news of Indian and similar anti Pakistan/China origin.
This is not discrimination. But it is to stop the false pollution of ""defence.pk"" by this group against ""defence.pk""" forum.

Kindly Save dignity of "" defence.pk""

For this @Deino should be banned as he is usually the one with negative connotations...
Currently PAF is having to fund the purchase of 30 block 3 thunders at over $40 million each until year 2025 .

That like $1.2 billon

THE PROSPECT of 36 rafale ( number directly correlates to 36 rafale ) is more hearsay or would be good to have ... BUT serious financial constraints means this is not happening unless its serious chinese desire to pressure india during a war in future in ladakh. Even then i cant see them handing over $2 billon worth of fighters for free.

I also belive PAF first option ideally is BLOCK 70 F16 and J10C is fall back only.

I think Pak will try to mend fences with USA biden & Co and will push fpor 18 block 70 next 2 years
But some senior members here think that its already in works.. I remember reading a post earlier where someone said bison blaster is in Greenville USA and then recently there's a post that he is back and visited nauman akram's brother... Does this ring any bell?

For this @Deino should be banned as he is usually the one with negative connotations...

But some senior members here think that its already in works.. I remember reading a post earlier where someone said bison blaster is in Greenville USA and then recently there's a post that he is back and visited nauman akram's brother... Does this ring any bell?

Are you crazy or just one of his fans?!! Why should I be banned - especially since this post is not mine! - after he constantly insults others and even more openly admitted that he has a lot of fun "fooling foreigners" by posting faked stuff? :crazy:

So, who's the one who should be banned? :hitwall: The one who has is sometimes rated with "negative connotations" since he uncovers false claims and fan-boy's wet dreams with facts or the one who's faking?

Sir Deino is a positive member with true, real news and analysis. He cannot be banned.
BUT, Iceman2 , MUST be banned right now. Iceman2 has always written wrong, negative, false news in this forum.

OTE="Deino, post: 13227310, member: 164250"]
Are you crazy or just one of his fans?!! Why should I be banned - especially since this post is not mine! - after he constantly insults others and even more openly admitted that he has a lot of fun "fooling foreigners" by posting faked stuff? :crazy:
So, who's the one who should be banned? :hitwall: The one who has is sometimes rated with "negative connotations" since he uncovers false claims and fan-boy's wet dreams with facts or the one who's faking?
[/QUOTE]

Bhai.
Whereas I am a simple man who does not claim to know anything or anyone In Pakistan any more, I do read a bit and the financial woes of Pakistan are a reality and undeniable. I do not know from where you expect the armed forces to put up a couple of billion dollars for a purchase. To the best of my knowledge NO ONE in Pakistan has EVER used their own funds to purchase weapons, if such funds even/ever existed. What has happened has been delaying one project to redirect monies towards another (the F16 bought from Jordan being a case in point)
Your post portrays a very fickle imagination of wealth in Pakistan when the reality is otherwise.
Thanks for highlighting few points, but it's not the true picture, if one take it as face value then yes Pakistan economic conditions are not great, but I am not talking about what we hold in Banks.
Too be honest i don't wana unveil few facts for some good reasons let's just take it from our nuclear program and how it was funded and how it was supported by civilian organisations. There are many smoke screens and financial difficulties is one of them. It's good that way. You might not understand my wording I apologise in advance. There are many projects running and yielding $$$ that no one even knows about let's just say dairy 😀. And that's all I am going to mention.
ویر جی ہن ساریاں گلاں فورم وچ کرن آلیاں نہی ہوندیاں ۔

Last edited:

So in your thoughts I don't have an option to keep my own thoughts and believe what I want to believe... Get some life...

Not a fan of anyone but everyone should've a right of expression on an open forum... Hopefully you living out in an independent country should understand this unless you've some agenda...

Go ahead and ban him I don't care but you can't dictate what someone says on an open forum just because you can't comprehend...

Sir Deino is a positive member with true, real news and analysis. He cannot be banned.
BUT, Iceman2 , MUST be banned right now. Iceman2 has always written wrong, negative, false news in this forum.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Have you done your lifting exercise or do you both share same ideology... I've literally posted 10 20 times in last 16 -18 years as I just read along but hate it when someone from outside tells me what I should think about my countrys options... I don't need some random person who impersonates something and can't read it and tells me what I should think about my country... What is his contributions apart from posting satellite pictures which I presume he gets from being on multiple forums and twitter

So in your thoughts I don't have an option to keep my own thoughts and believe what I want to believe... Get some life...

Not a fan of anyone but everyone should've a right of expression on an open forum... Hopefully you living out in an independent country should understand this unless you've some agenda...

Go ahead and ban him I don't care but you can't dictate what someone says on an open forum just because you can't comprehend...
Yes its a open forum but its also a civilized forum, you can accept or deny anything but in a civilized manner brother

Can you please quote one thing where I abused.. unless your dear friend also needs to learn English
you have indirect abuse against @Deino calling him you do nothing or calling you're living in your fairy tales, this isn't abusing or what?? he is one of the best poster in PDF always trying to be a neutral guy and posting a facts, you're new on the forum, you need to do research more on defense matters before you post

you have indirect abuse against @Deino calling him you do nothing or calling you're living in your fairy tales, this isn't abusing or what?? he is one of the best poster in PDF always trying to be a neutral guy and posting a facts, you're new on the forum, you need to do research more on defense matters before you post

Thanks for trying to school me mate but to your surprise I was a member when probably you were in your school mate.. please check the join date...

If you do struggle in English or have comprehension issues or can't understand basic English discussion please ignore me...

You're just jumping around the corners you said I should be posting in a civilized manner whereas I am failing to understand what's the abuse part I'm just stating what I think and boy I do try to be sensible and do try to read a lot more than you've probably done based on your comprehension skills....

A person may or may not be a good poster from ones perspective but that's your perspective and I don't share that and I do have right disagree and comment whatever I want to.....

Cheers

Thanks for trying to school me mate but to your surprise I was a member when probably you were in your school mate.. please check the join date...

If you do struggle in English or have comprehension issues or can't understand basic English discussion please ignore me...

You're just jumping around the corners you said I should be posting in a civilized manner whereas I am failing to understand what's the abuse part I'm just stating what I think and boy I do try to be sensible and do try to read a lot more than you've probably done based on your comprehension skills....

A person may or may not be a good poster from ones perspective but that's your perspective and I don't share that and I do have right disagree and comment whatever I want to.....

Cheers
How old you??? i am 43 and living in USA, you can deny in a respected manner he knows better than both of us, and you have a ego to know all things in defense matters, i am more interested in technical and factual discussion rather than your childish and fantasy posts:wave:

How old you??? i am 43 and living in USA, you can deny in a respected manner he knows better than both of us, and you have a ego to know all things in defense matters, i am more interested in technical and factual discussion rather than your childish and fantasy posts:wave:

please, you need to hold your horses, an argument gets worse when someone else jumps into it, let the two argue among themselves.

and no you can not take sides, a member who is senior is senior for some reason, better avoid it, this is not a gentleman's attitude, thankyou.

Back
Top Bottom