What's new

Repeated Failure of HUD & Cockpit Display Blank off of SU-30 MKI...!!!

Some one said before - A lot of the Russian stuff was scalped off the SUs. So why would they need to be called in for those sub components failures?

KCIzU0M.jpg

HNCpznV.jpg

Last edited:
This is nonsense. The avionics on the MKI were NEVER of Russian origin :sarcastic: (they were on the MKs but the IAF has 0 of these in service today). The MFDs AND HUD are manufactured in INDIA by SAMTAL under JV with ELBIT (an ISRAELI firm) :omghaha::omghaha:.

This stinks of BS, there would be no reason to be sending letter to Moscow, if anything it would be to the Israeli OEMs (if not just SAMTAL themselves).

I'm gonna call this as I see it- fabricated news.

Wouldn't be surprised if there was a Pakistani hand in this- they are the ones who fabricated reports about Ecquador wanting to send back their ALHs when one crashed due to pilot error a few years a back (news was found to be false after both the Ecuadorians and Indians stated this was patently false), they also created fake Wikileaks about India and then lately were behind the SMS harassment storm pertaining to NE Indians in Bangalore.

Maybe this propaganda is a new front in Pakistan's proxy war against India, I don't know.....:coffee:

@Aeronaut maybe, instead of revelling in this, you should look over this "news" :pleasantry: with the same scrutiny you would if this had been a report on the F-16's or JFT's HUD/MFDs of the PAF? Just a suggestion.....:angel::angel:

this is bullshit. Role of ISI is immediate and these documents show little authentication.

What exactly is not Russian, inside SU-30 mki?
we were told its Israeli avionics? all drama!

I'm gonna call this as I see it- fabricated news.

Wouldn't be surprised if there was a Pakistani hand in this- they are the ones who fabricated reports about Ecquador wanting to send back their ALHs when one crashed due to pilot error a few years a back (news was found to be false after both the Ecuadorians and Indians stated this was patently false), they also created fake Wikileaks about India and then lately were behind the SMS harassment storm pertaining to NE Indians in Bangalore.
And just check out the name of the idiotic web site........Cyber Guerrilla soAp boX!!! :omghaha::rofl:
Funny huh? :cheesy: If this crappy website supposedly run by hackers was the real deal, we would have taken it down in minutes by cyber security!

only +ve thing is they still use fax instead of Email ! tad difficult to email snooping.. other than that the leak looks legit! Interesting!

Guess what display on my 2 yr old tablet is acting up! and it wont connect to wifi after repeated restarts! hmm

BTW, what is that they are talking 10-i and 11-i configuration of SU30-mki ?

only +ve thing is they still use fax instead of Email ! tad difficult to email snooping.. other than that the leak looks legit! Interesting!

Guess what display on my 2 yr old tablet is acting up! and it wont connect to wifi after repeated restarts! hmm

BTW, what is that they are talking 10-i and 11-i configuration of SU30-mki ?
10 i and 11 i are two serial production aircraft manfatured by hal nasik facilities but post its self false bec hud and mfd of mki is manufacured by indiann based firm so its a troll post:p:p:p:p:p

Back
Top Bottom