What's new

Renewable energy boom in Iran

And now Summer and widespread blackouts in Iran.

Traitor government only achieved 20% of the obliged annual increase of electricity production, cause they wasted their limited budget on fancy, expensive and unstable renewable energies during the peak of sanctions.

Now Iranians can stick that beautiful renewable energy BS up their arses while enjoying the hot fresh (smoky) air of their towns!

few months back:
Energy Minister: 227 Water, Electricity Projects Inaugurated in Iran in 6 Months
Today the same minister:
There is no electricity cause there was no rain!

Infiltration and sabotage in strategic level is to alter the priorities.

Just because incompetence in execution exist doesnt mean Iran shouldnt prioritize renewables. Iran should heavily invest in this sector as it is direction the world economy is moving toward. You cant invest in carbon economy when the demand is being suppressed and heavy restrictions are being placed globally.

Just because incompetence in execution exist doesnt mean Iran shouldnt prioritize renewables. Iran should heavily invest in this sector as it is direction the world economy is moving toward. You cant invest in carbon economy when the demand is being suppressed and heavy restrictions are being placed globally.
Bro, global direction my arse! there is national interest and nothing more. even Saudi Arabia didn't accept the limitations which these traitors did in Paris agreement.

When you are stuck with a limited water in the middle of desert and nobody would give you any help, then the quickest path is the right decision, not the path which preserve the grasses! maybe they want your death in their fancy path, and indeed that's the plan.

for decades the western countries populated the globe with coal based factories till they became a developed country, and now they say Iran should stop even gas based factories which are way more clean and also cheap, and instead import clean energy from them! well, f@ck their clean energy policy, the whole Paris agreement is a sham and nothing more.

Bro, global direction my arse! there is national interest and nothing more. even Saudi Arabia didn't accept the limitations which these traitors did in Paris agreement.

When you are stuck with a limited water in the middle of desert and nobody would give you any help, then the quickest path is the right decision, not the path which preserve the grasses! maybe they want your death in their fancy path, and indeed that's the plan.

for decades the western countries populated the globe with coal based factories till they became a developed country, and now they say Iran should stop even gas based factories which are way more clean and also cheap, and instead import clean energy from them! well, f@ck their clean energy policy, the whole Paris agreement is a sham and nothing more.

The Paris agreements isnt targeting countries like Iran who are still developing, but it is prioritizing developed nations who can afford the transition. No one is saying to drop everything today and switch to renewable tomorrow, even Paris agreement isnt about it, its about targets and transitions to targets.

Iran's options, when it comes to renewables, are only solar and wind. Hydro power is irrelevant. Development in this field for Iran can be very profitable, deployment can be also very fast.

Here are some areas of opportunity:

Case 1:
Iran should invest in providing solar energy (or wind energy if applicable) to clusters of population density. These could be augmentation to existing electrical grid and would consist of panels, batteries and software stack to augment the existing power system of a small village, small town or residential complex.

Case 2:
Iran can set a rule to force builders to embed solar panel systems into their building design, forcing new buildings to have some power generation capabilities.

Case 3: Provide financial incentive for people to invest in solar power system for their existing houses and apartments or businesses.

Case 4:
Develop solar and wind farms. Iran has vast stretches of lands and this extremely viable.

These measures would unleash a wave of industrial and tech growth in clean energy for Iran in the following areas:

- batteries
- solar
- material science and semi conductor
- software

Iran would then have an additional products and services to sell to other countries.

Iran also has Crypto problem and its about to get a lot worse:

Last edited:
The Paris agreements isnt targeting countries like Iran who are still developing, but it is prioritizing developed nations who can afford the transition. No one is saying to drop everything today and switch to renewable tomorrow, even Paris agreement isnt about it, its about targets and transitions to targets.

Iran's options, when it comes to renewables, are only solar and wind. Hydro power is irrelevant. Development in this field for Iran can be very profitable, deployment can be also very fast.

Here are some areas of opportunity:

Case 1:
Iran should invest in providing solar energy (or wind energy if applicable) to clusters of population density. These could be augmentation to existing electrical grid and would consist of panels, batteries and software stack to augment the existing power system of a small village, small town or residential complex.

Case 2:
Iran can set a rule to force builders to embed solar panel systems into their building design, forcing new buildings to have some power generation capabilities.

Case 3: Provide financial incentive for people to invest in solar power system for their existing houses and apartments or businesses.

Case 4:
Develop solar and wind farms. Iran has vast stretches of lands and this extremely viable.

These measures would unleash a wave of industrial and tech growth in clean energy for Iran in the following areas:

- batteries
- solar
- material science and semi conductor
- software

Iran would then have an additional products and services to sell to other countries.

Iran also has Crypto problem and its about to get a lot worse:
There is no money for all the fancy things which you mentioned about renewable energies, understand it!

I'm not in the mood to discuss the Paris agreement, but just know that you know nothing about Iran's obligations in Paris agreement.
watch Raefi-poor's speech about Paris agreement, it's very informative.
---
just 1% of Iran's electricity is spent on cryptomining, traitor government closed their plants few months back, now traitors are using these lies to hide 80% backwardness from their obligations!

There is no money for all the fancy things which you mentioned about renewable energies, understand it!

I'm not in the mood to discuss the Paris agreement, but just know that you know nothing about Iran's obligations in Paris agreement.
watch Raefi-poor's speech about Paris agreement, it's very informative.
---
just 1% of Iran's electricity is spent on cryptomining, traitor government closed their plants few months back, now traitors are using these lies to hide 80% backwardness from their obligations!
Then you say about 7 province electricity use is a lie? Interesting.

By the way if so then why you stayed silent when government and police raised and confiscated equipment in private farms over the same electricity allegations.
Now that some foreign farms are shut down you are angry?

Then you say about 7 province electricity use is a lie? Interesting.

By the way if so then why you stayed silent when government and police raised and confiscated equipment in private farms over the same electricity allegations.
Now that some foreign farms are shut down you are angry?
Almost every action this traitor reformist government is a treason, a free service to our enemies, almost every word a lie, a pure propaganda. I don't need to comment on every one, my stance about them is clear.

They are 80% behind the schedule, that's the fact, all the rest are kids story, your level!

@mohsen : ..I always thought that Iran had surplus of electricity..so why this summer they have shortage....no excuse for a country such as Iran that has almost unlimited natural gas, a country wide gas distribution network and a company such as MAPNA who is building power generation in countries like Syria or Iraq...so yes in am very suspicious of this Rouhanni government..is that their intentional plot to make people angry and help with their western backers plot to undermine the system....or just sheer incompetence...if you ask me....both.:undecided::undecided:

@mohsen : ..I always thought that Iran had surplus of electricity..so why this summer they have shortage....no excuse for a country such as Iran that has almost unlimited natural gas, a country wide gas distribution network and a company such as MAPNA who is building power generation in countries like Syria or Iraq...so yes in am very suspicious of this Rouhanni government..is that their intentional plot to make people angry and help with their western backers plot to undermine the system....or just sheer incompetence...if you ask me....both.:undecided::undecided:
Bro, don’t listen to this fanatic! Iran is in water shortage this year meaning the dams are not producing as much electricity as anticipated, furthermore a lot of energy is currently spend on desalination and transport of water to vast parts of Iran.
You take that factor with the surge of water thirsty steel plants and it is easy to see that the energy equation is not black and white as this guy tries to paint it.

of course we should have been better prepared. Of course there is mismanagement. Of course we should have done more and expect more. But that is huge difference to throw “traitor” naming like a lunatic.
Iran is not a banana republic as he tries to portray it. We are not so badbakht that a government can openly act in treasonous manner FOR EIGHT YEARS and get away with it.
Fact of the matter is that people like Mohsen are dangerous for our country and I honestly distrust his agenda since it is a perfect behavior to drive a wedge between Iranians.

let the system, law and democratic process have its way. If you do not trust in the IRI system then please state it clearly so we know who we are dealing with here.

My view is that if there are any electricity shortages no mater if the hydro electric is low because of low rainfall etc...all are factors that are well understood and predictable.. so obviously proper planning for electricity was not done by the government ...and who is to blame...I blame Rouhanni and his incompetent team...not the IRI system.

My view is that if there are any electricity shortages no mater if the hydro electric is low because of low rainfall etc...all are factors that are well understood and predictable.. so obviously proper planning for electricity was not done by the government ...and who is to blame...I blame Rouhanni and his incompetent team...not the IRI system.
It is of course within the realm of reason to have the view you have. And you are 100% entitled to that view. I agree to large extent to your view however I also acknowledge the hard situation Iran has had with most severe sanctions recorded in history, devastating pandemic and supporting the resistance group on at least 5 different fronts. This is resource draining and needs to be acknowledged IMO.

furthermore I am of a more conservative standpoint so I do not have any allegiance to this government whatsoever. However I am firmly against the radical rhetoric in regards to traitor and treason calling anyone you are against. Treason is a criminal offense for attacking ones country to which one owes allegiance to. You cannot go around and act judge and jury for such a critical offense. If you are against their policy then be explicit in regards what they have should done better and state your case. Educate and inform the public so we can enjoy better statesmen for the next term.
but if you take law in your own hands then basically you are putting yourself above the law. You are putting yourself above your country and implicitly declaring that you have no respect for the system and THAT is in fact the definition of a banana republic.

Reason for reduction of electricity production:
- Less Hydropower because of drought

Reason for increase in electricity consumption:
- Crypto currency mining
- Air conditioning because of heat wave
- Increased industrial production because of sanctions

It seems to me that this is a collusion of unlucky circumstances that would have been difficult to avert save by massively overbuilding capacity relative to projected demand and that is not likely to repeat itself to this extent.

Anyway, to return to the topic of the thread, it clearly shows the madness of Iran to waste resources on unreliable solar and wind power; so called renewable energy is a pure luxury for countries that have money to waste for virtue signaling (Or at least think that they have).

Bro, don’t listen to this fanatic! Iran is in water shortage this year meaning the dams are not producing as much electricity as anticipated, furthermore a lot of energy is currently spend on desalination and transport of water to vast parts of Iran.
You take that factor with the surge of water thirsty steel plants and it is easy to see that the energy equation is not black and white as this guy tries to paint it.

of course we should have been better prepared. Of course there is mismanagement. Of course we should have done more and expect more. But that is huge difference to throw “traitor” naming like a lunatic.
Iran is not a banana republic as he tries to portray it. We are not so badbakht that a government can openly act in treasonous manner FOR EIGHT YEARS and get away with it.
Fact of the matter is that people like Mohsen are dangerous for our country and I honestly distrust his agenda since it is a perfect behavior to drive a wedge between Iranians.

let the system, law and democratic process have its way. If you do not trust in the IRI system then please state it clearly so we know who we are dealing with here.
which water shortage exactly ?
this year we had more water than ast decade except previous two years

which water shortage exactly ?
this year we had more water than ast decade except previous two years
I don’t live in Iran but it’s what I’ve read. If you have any other source then feel free to provide it.

I don’t live in Iran but it’s what I’ve read. If you have any other source then feel free to provide it.
and last year it was more than twice its previous years .have you forgot that year half of Iran went under water

Just like JCPOA, these traitors would answer we didn't know what's inside the Paris agreement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All out Incompetency is the result of infiltration, so it's pure treason:
treason.jpg

سخنرانی استاد رائفی پور - بررسی موشکافانه معاهده پاریس - آپارات

Back
Top Bottom