What's new

Renewable energy boom in Iran

just 1% of Iran's electricity is spent on cryptomining, traitor government closed their plants few months back, now traitors are using these lies to hide 80% backwardness from their obligations!

All I see from the conservative fanatics is to blame others to be traitors to Iran, but they themselves are not able to form a single government after even the Islamic revolution, which they could claim to be not traitor.

It's good to mention that Paris agreement's solution for preserving the environment is that Iran export crude oil without refining!!!!!!

Globalization, Zionists, Traitors, Environment!

All I see from the conservative fanatics is to blame others to be traitors to Iran, but they themselves are not able to form a single government after even the Islamic revolution, which they could claim to be not traitor.
I think you are talking about Germany!

Last edited:
It's good to mention that Paris agreement's solution for preserving the environment is that Iran export crude oil without refining!!!!!!

Globalization, Zionists, Traitors, Environment!

I think you are talking about Germany!
exactly were in paris agreement it come.

by the way wonder why day by day your policies more become inline with trump policies

exactly were in paris agreement it come.
Watch Raefi poor's clip to know where.

by the way wonder why day by day your policies more become inline with trump policies
So if Trump increased US defense budget, then we should decrease our defense budget to not be inline with his policies???!!!!!! is that brain in your head? or you just love the chicanery!

Watch Raefi poor's clip to know where.

So if Trump increased US defense budget, then we should decrease our defense budget to not be inline with his policies???!!!!!! is that brain in your head? or you just love the chicanery!
Well if trump hate paris agreement we also must hate it.
Funny thing is that it even is not in force here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom