What's new

Remove Narendra Modi for talks with India to progress: Mani Shankar Aiyar to Pak TV channel

He reminds me of Jogindar Nath Mandal... very supportive of Pakistan and muslims generally. Unfortunately such people are demonized in history. He will suffer the same problems the muslims or hindus who said Mumbai attacks were done by RAW or should be investigated further because of hemant karkare's killing. A man on the hitlist of Hindutvas and a man investigating Samjhauta and saying hindutvas were responsible.

Again, you should ask him, why Congress did not take steps if RAW has done it. After all, Congress was all in power from 2005-2015. In India, RAW is not like ISI, which can operate on its own...Heck even, if i was not in PDF, i was not aware who is RAW all about...So our question is that if Mani thinks, some thing could be done, why he did not do when Congress is in Power? Why to expect something from BJP which itself does not endorse it?

I think this is the second blunder Indian leaders have made in recent years..first being by Mr Advani by calling Jinah as secular during his Pak visit!

This a$$holes are using "Freedom of Speech" against own country and should be locked into jails.

Mani is not a pacifist. He can be and should be tried of treason now. :) But I guess Modi will forgive him.
Treason is probably too much. That is free speech for you.

And he said 'hame ley aaiye, unko hathaiye'. I think that is because of his bad Hindi. Not because he expected Pakistan to help Congress to remove Modi.

The belief that you Hindus are oppressed rather than Hindutvas being the oppressers is a dangerous theory being peddled by Indians. It is worrysome and is travesty of reality. I wish you luck but you are only pushing us muslims to the brink.

Your Islamic oppression will never return. Learn to live with a non-Islamic society majority. A good large chunk of you already are in many places are perceived as brothers and sisters by Hindufolk. The segregationist/separatist nutjobs like you are basically desperate that this is only increasing and pure Islam following (which is quite separatist/segregationist/dogmatic politically to begin with) is increasingly being pushed to 2nd, 3rd or 4th tier priorities by its own followers and even being merged and adapted to pan-Indian (Hindu) culture.

When time and economic growth has filtered through the Muslim community for say another 10 - 20 years....the 1% unshakeable extremists will stand out even more brightly and cornered than today. Thats when we will wipe that 1% out....if the larger Muslim community has not already done it by then.

Then yes, you truly only will have Pakistan for sanctuary for your ilk. And may it stay that way.

Last edited:
The person who support Modi is directly supporting terrorism and oppression !!!
Its totally opposite. He is asking a terrorist state to help him bring down a nationalist. He declared himself a terrorist.

The person who support Modi is directly supporting terrorism and oppression !!!
How about those people supporting Hafiz Saeed and don Dawood? You'll probably call them paragons of virtue! :azn:

Back
Top Bottom