What's new

Remove Narendra Modi for talks with India to progress: Mani Shankar Aiyar to Pak TV channel

How about those people supporting Hafiz Saeed and don Dawood? You'll probably call them paragons of virtue! :azn:

I don't really know about dawood activities, but if Hafiz Saeed is involve in terrorist activties which he always denied unlike other terrorists who own their all activities then supporting him is a crime...

Dawood is a mere smugler and Bombay Police made him what he is today ... Shuru mein hi mar dete tou itna masla na hota

Treason is probably too much. That is free speech for you.

And he said 'hame ley aaiye, unko hathaiye'. I think that is because of his bad Hindi. Not because he expected Pakistan to help Congress to remove Modi.
I doubt it. He has been speaking Hindi for a long long time. Pretty sure that he meant Pakistan to do something about it.

What he said in the Pakistan media should be used against him in the next election.

I doubt it. He has been speaking Hindi for a long long time. Pretty sure that he meant Pakistan to do something about it.
His Hindi sucked for a long long time. His pauses and use of diction gives it away. Its like he thinks for phrase everytime. Practically most of his Hindi/Urdu he learned while talking to Aman Ki Asha people and Pakistani TV channels. The words he uses are not used by us in normal life unless he lived in the streets in places like Hyderabad or Delhi, which is very unlikely.

What he said in the Pakistan media should be used against him in the next election.
Obviously he is a Rajya Sabha member :P

MSA knew exactly what he was saying. He may be many things....a bad Hindi speaker is not one of them.
I am saying he missed the colloquialism when he meant when Modi goes and they get to power, peace will come. He must have forgot that he is speaking in Pakistan. Otherwise Iyer is nowhere a conspiracy hatching material against India. The anchor did correct him and he went with the correction, basically saying it is for the Indians to get rid of Modi.

Back
Top Bottom