What's new

Remove Narendra Modi for talks with India to progress: Mani Shankar Aiyar to Pak TV channel

Ussay yeh saabit hota hi ki tumne at-least thoda bahut toh duniya dekhi hain jhaantu!!!
Terrorist bak bak karte rahe usse Modi ka kya lena dena? Tum toh ghar pe baithe rahe lekin phir bhi terrorist apologist aur victim card play karte rahe..

Mein nikal kr table pr rakhta hun tu aik hi bar dandi kaat ley us pr ..... dafa ho

He reminds me of Jogindar Nath Mandal... very supportive of Pakistan and muslims generally. Unfortunately such people are demonized in history. He will suffer the same problems the muslims or hindus who said Mumbai attacks were done by RAW or should be investigated further because of hemant karkare's killing. A man on the hitlist of Hindutvas and a man investigating Samjhauta and saying hindutvas were responsible.

Act like a thinktank instead of fool tank to answer all the crap you have written in one single point UN has declared the Pakistani Hafiz saeed as terrorist and banned his organisation so are you gonna say that UN is also full of Hindutvas

Mein nikal kr table pr rakhta hun tu aik hi bar dandi kaat ley us pr ..... dafa ho

Bola naa. apne shauk kisi madrasse main jaake puri kar.. Aur Jaake kahin aur karna bachhon waali bakchodi.. mohaale ke anpad aur jaahilon ke saath.. Aur tujhe kisne bulaya be iss thread pe?.. Bhaad main jaa

Act like a thinktank instead of fool tank to answer all the crap you have written in one single point UN has declared the Pakistani Hafiz saeed as terrorist and banned his organisation so are you gonna say that UN is also full of Hindutvas
There are many strange things about mumbai which need to be investigated. Blindly believing the indian media is not my strong suit. I was in Lucknow when Samjhauta express happened and you hindutvas blamed Let and ISI. In the end it was proven Sadhvi Pragya and Colonel Purohit had committed the evil act. So don't try to direct our thinking something your media always does for us muslims.

There are many strange things about mumbai which need to be investigated. Blindly believing the indian media is not my strong suit. I was in Lucknow when Samjhauta express happened and you hindutvas blamed Let and ISI. In the end it was proven Sadhvi Pragya and Colonel Purohit had committed the evil act. So don't try to direct our thinking something your media always does for us muslims.

Accha? In which court? :azn:

As the U.S intervention in Iraq showed regime change through military intervention usually ends up in more instability.....

Operation Carnivore Freedom has to wait !

Accha? In which court? :azn:
The courts did not even put Babu Bajrangi in jail who admitted cutting off muslim womens wombs. Modi was also alleged and is now the PM. I know people who were turned away by your courts relatives of those muslims killed in Hyderabad riots who were told to go to Pakistan. So who are we fooling here?

The courts did not even put Babu Bajrangi in jail who admitted cutting off muslim womens wombs. Modi was also alleged and is now the PM. I know people who were turned away by your courts relatives of those muslims killed in Hyderabad riots who were told to go to Pakistan. So who are we fooling here?
Babu was convicted.

So I ask again? Which court convicted Sadhvi and Colonel Purohit?

It couldn't get to that could it. Karkare was killed.

Babu Bajrangi is free btw. Even got a job in intelligence.
See. Our country is not ruled by Islam any more. Nor is it a Jihadist state born out of a Two Nation Theory. Being Hindu and killing Muslims is as equal a crime as a Muslim killing kafirs. Unbelievable right? I know - blasphemy. But guess what - we have different laws here.

He has been sentenced to life imprisonment. He was briefly out on medical bail for hospitalization, which is a reprieve granted in all civilized (and wannabe civilized) countries.

Oh, and so now Babu got a job in Intelligence? Which one? ISI? :azn:

Karkare was killed.
Damn you Amar Singh aka 'Ajmal Kasab'.

See. Our country is not ruled by Islam any more. Nor is it a Jihadist state born out of a Two Nation Theory. Being Hindu and killing Muslims is as equal a crime as a Muslim killing kafirs. Unbelievable right? I know - blasphemy. But guess what - we have different laws here.

He has been sentenced to life imprisonment. He was briefly out on medical bail for hospitalization, which is a reprieve granted in all civilized (and wannabe civilized) countries.

Oh, and so now Babu got a job in Intelligence? Which one? ISI? :azn:

Damn you Amar Singh aka 'Ajmal Kasab'.
The belief that you Hindus are oppressed rather than Hindutvas being the oppressers is a dangerous theory being peddled by Indians. It is worrysome and is travesty of reality. I wish you luck but you are only pushing us muslims to the brink.

The belief that you Hindus are oppressed rather than Hindutvas being the oppressers is a dangerous theory being peddled by Indians. It is worrysome and is travesty of reality. I wish you luck but you are only pushing us muslims to the brink.
Hindus were oppressed. Now they give as good as they get. At least they try to. There is no Islamic State to dictate terms.

What? You have not yet been pushed to the brink?

We have pushed you long back. The whole non Muslim world is uniting. Perhaps you are too docile and pacifist to act. 'Good' Muslims are shedding blood to protect their faith. In Europe. In Sham. In Afghanistan. What are you doing, sir?

@haviZsultan - Please provide the link for your website where you yourself used to write for Lucknow's independence. I can't find it anymore.

Then what is this 1000 years of muslims rule rant that your kind talks about........I don't need to remind you islam is even indigenous to this land ......so tell us who oppressed whom??

And about "pushing us muslims to the brink"........Look around world don't be naive............ see who are getting killed by by whom

Back
Top Bottom