What's new

Remembrance of Muharram , the days of sorrow and grief

Not In India . It has been Banned in certain cities due to Intra-Sectarian Violence .

We can't ban it due to various factors, have to take extra ordinary security measures.

These ten days are test of security exercises.

If imam Hussain (a.s) intended to get power why did he do it by just 72 of his followers and his family? he sacrificed himself and his family to get what ? power ? while his enemy enjoyed thousands of army , was it rational or logical to enter to such a conflict? if his main aim was power why in this way?

On one side we have grandson of prophet and family of prophet who are called Ahlolbait and on the other side we've got grandson of Abasofian who turned the position of successor of prophet to a kind of monarchy.

Do you know Yazid ? I doubt ... I'm shocked how someone here compare Imam Hussain with Yazid ... is it possible ?

We read in Au Khanar Al Masalik that Shaykh al Hadith Mawlana Muhammad Zakaria stated: "The army that Yazeed had sent to Medina comprised of 60,000 horsemen and 15,000 foot soldiers. For three days they shed blood freely, 1000 women were raped and 700 from the Quraysh and Ansar were killed. Ten thousand women and children were made slaves. Muslim bin Uqba forced people to give bayya to Yazeed in such a manner that people were enslaved and Yazeed could sell them as he pleased, no Sahaba who were [with the Prophet (saws)] at Hudaibiya were spared." All the Badr Sahaba were killed in this battle.​

After the martyrdom of the family of the Prophet at Kerbala in 61 Hijri, the Ummayad Caliph Yazid Ibne Moawiya did not stop there in the pursuit of his destruction. He sent a large contingent under the command of Haseen Ibne Namir to Madina which destroyed the Mosque of the Prophet. They did not stop there but proceeded to Makka and demolished the four walls of the Ka’aba and killed thousands of muslims who protested.

We read in al Bidaya Volume 8 page 223: ‘Rasulullah (s) said whoever perpetuated injustice and frightened the residents of Medina, the curse (la’nat) of Allah (swt), His Angels and all people is on such a person’​

I second Somebozo thoughts. House of Prophet (P.B.U.H) was the beacon and leader of spirituality. They should not have indulged in Pitty politics. If it was the case, Hazrat Mohammad (P.B.U.H) must have told his ummah before his death to chose Hazrat Ali (R.A) as their Caliph. Yet he remained silent in this matter which indicates he didn't want his family to indulge in wordly affairs and to lead his ummah in the matters of spirituality and ISLAM.\

We all know the Muqam of Hazrat Ali(R.A). He was given the knowledge of whole universe By Allah. When Gabriel disguised as a human came in front of him and asked him to tell where is Gabriel. After some seconds Hazrat Ali (R.A) told this guy i have searched Gabriel all over the world and in seven skies. He was not there which means the person standing infront of me is Gabriel. That was the muqaam of Hazral Ali and the ahlul bayt !

Ghadir Khumm

most of the bohras and ismailis are shia and very progressive. actually shias are progressive muslims and are well liked. but unfortunately they are smaller in number. thats why israel and america pick on the,
i like shiites

More like the days of treachery, corruption and mass murder.
Ignorants crying over what happened 1400 years ago between two men fighting for power.

I think Raptor's answer is enough!!

That is because one of your imam leaders outlawed it, it is forbidden to hurt oneself in Islam like that.

Would you like to answer me???
What do you say about "Hazrat awais Qarni"?? who had broken all his teeth in the love of Prophet Muhammad (SAWW)

I can answer all the questions above but i don't want a shia-sunni debate here.
Yeah same here, a lot of things to say..

@somebozo
all that raptor described, the Hadiths of Muhammad(saww) about Imam Hassan o Hussain(as) are enough to make you realize how beloved they were for Hazrat Muhammad (saww)!!

N I am a muslim n a Pakistani..as you talked about fixing problems of our own country
then let me tell you my country was based on principles of Islam n this(waqiya-e-karbla) was a great contribution,a sacrifice for Islam..
So don't think that I am trying to defend Shiaism..I am defending Islam

I think Raptor's answer is enough!!

Would you like to answer me???
What do you say about "Hazrat awais Qarni"?? who had broken all his teeth in the love of Prophet Muhammad (SAWW)

Yeah same here, a lot of things to say..

@somebozo
all that raptor described, the Hadiths of Muhammad(saww) about Imam Hassan o Hussain(as) are enough to make you realize how beloved they were for Hazrat Muhammad (saww)!!

N I am a muslim n a Pakistani..as you talked about fixing problems of our own country
then let me tell you my country was based on principles of Islam n this(waqiya-e-karbla) was a great contribution,a sacrifice for Islam..
So don't think that I am trying to defend Shiaism..I am defending Islam

He never endangered his own life like some of you guys do with the mutilation, that is why mutilation is outlawed in some countries not because we are trying to smite you guys only because we do not want you to hurt yourselves unnecessarily. If God forbid one of you dies from self mutilation that would be the equivalent of suicide and that is something nobody wants to see occur. Let me ask you a question since you threw one towards me- When Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) passed how many people went to the extremes to mourn his death?? Let me just answer that for you, the answer is none so there is no need for all this extreme measures for Imam Hussain (RA) because as great of a man he was, he was not greater than our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and that is by his own admittance. I hope nobody takes offense to anything I have written, I wish nothing but the best for my fellow brothers/ sisters and do not ascribe to this sectarian Sunni-Shia nonsense.

I don't like the self-flagellation ritual(seen people cutting themselves with knives, swords etc), it looks barbaric.

it is a mark of rememberence

and of all the muslims i have ever met , i have great respect for shias

they are tolerant and respect other religions , in some places in UP u can actually find both shias and hindus doing matam together!!!!

I try to have an objective look on the history without the religious element to it. This second look always helps with better understand of events, in any case history needs to be studied in 3 dimensions. By collecting bits and pieces, you can trace history down to its actual cause. The roots of this conflict are infested in Hashmite vs Ummyad nationalism, nothing to do with religion. The two were major power factions in pre-islamic Arabia vying for the throne of Makkah and situation essentially remained unchanged afterwards. Precisely the reason why Ummayads were swift to shift the capital away from Medina to Damascus to make it as far away as possible from Hashmite power center in Mekkah!

Yes your objectives are very clear to all of us If one was to put your open minded (can see in 3 dimensions)posts together what you are saying is following American puppet House of saud and insulting Prophets Grand son is sunnah understood.

So basically in your eyes we all know how open minded you are of course (again from your previous post not hard to put two and two together) Imam was fighting for power and being in power was the reason behind this as you the open minded person can see it and he the Grand Son of Prophet had forgotten all the teachings his Grand father the prophet of Islam has Taught him.

Back
Top Bottom