What's new

Remembrance of Muharram , the days of sorrow and grief

I think the whole difference btw you and me is base on definition of successor of prophet (pbuh) we consider Imam Ali and 11 sons of his descendant as Imam which Imam Hussain is one of them .we cry for martyrdom of our Imam (Imam Hussain).

Narrated Jabir bin Samura: I heard Muhammad saying, "The (Islamic) religion will continue until the Hour (day of resurrection), having twelve Caliphs for you, all of them will be from Quraysh."

If you count number of caliphs after the prophet (pbuh) the number will be more than 12 , what does it mean ? or prophet (pbuh)meant some specific persons ?

@mafiya mentioned that Imam Ali A.s was given the leadership of spritual matters , but my question is so who was the prophet ? was he a king ? or he was leader of spiritual matters too . when prophet says he is master of all Muslim what should we do ? defy him or obey him ? did Muslim defy him or obey him ?

The Messenger of Allah declared:

"It seems the time approached when I shall be called away (by Allah) and I shall answer that call. I am leaving for you two precious things and if you adhere to them both, you will never go astray after me. They are the Book of Allah and my Progeny, that is my Ahlul Bayt. The two shall never separate from each other until they come to me by the Pool (of Paradise)."

As you know every individual Muslim has got one holy Quran in his house , base on the prophet (pbuh) words , "The two(Book of Allah and my Progeny) shall never separate from each other until they come to me by the Pool " .... so where is Ahlolbeit ? as it is written we do need both of them in the same time .

Prophet P.B.U.H talked about 12 caliphs from qurayish. So All the people who ruled muslims were there anyone from quraysh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Muhammad SAW Said,

Respect this month and do not fight in Muharram (Bukhari)
Fasting in Muharram has high importance in Islam After Ramdan (Muslim)
Fast on the 10th of Muharam and Allah SWT will forbid your previous sins (Muslim)
Jews fast on the 10th of Muharram to celebrate the freedom from Rameses. Ramses and his Army were drowned on the same day. (Muslim)
Muhammad SAW ordered Muslims to fast on the 9th as well to oppose the Jews. (Muslim)

Am i missing something here, Yes ! KARBALA. It happened several years after the death of Muhammad SAW who said in his last Speech that ISLAM HAS BEEN COMPLETED. So the rest of the things which are done in the name of Islam in the Holy Month of Muharram isn't the part of it.

Muharram, Let's Do it Muhammad SAW way :tup:

yes you are missing what so called Muslims did to Prophets Beloved Grand son in Muharram.

Prophet P.B.U.H talked about 12 caliphs from qurayish. So All the people who ruled muslims were there anyone from quraysh?

Imam Ali (A.s) , Imam hassan(A.s) .... and you didn't answer me , where are ahlolbeit now ? prophet (pbuh) said they shall never separate from each other .... you have the holy Quran where is ahlolbeit?

The important of Muharram in Islam came from Jewish traditions - as a matter of fact 80% Islam is Jewish adaptation and 20% is from Zorostationsm! For example: praying 5 times a day.

Jews also don't believe in hell do you.

True story!

Thats not called worship its called drugging up!

Enough of this 7th century nonsense - we shouldn't care what happened and here it happened!

Bro, that things divided the whole ISLAM. This interpretation things!

Imam Ali (A.s) , Imam hassan(A.s) .... and you didn't answer me , where are ahlolbeit now ? prophet (pbuh) said they shall never separate from each other .... you have the holy Quran where is ahlolbeit?

Never leave Quran And Ahlul Bayt for the matters of Islam. not for the matters of ruling them.Muhammad and his progeny was meant to inspire other Muslims Faith. But you shias try to portray Muhammad (P.B.U.H) progeny was meant to rule Muslims thus giving a expression that they want to create a dynasty! And that's not what Ahlolbayt meant for. DID Abu Bakr, Umar and Usman created dynasties after their deaths?

The important of Muharram in Islam came from Jewish traditions - as a matter of fact 80% Islam is Jewish adaptation and 20% is from Zorostationsm! For example: praying 5 times a day.

Stop preaching your atheism, i feel bad for the salafis lol

you guys eat ashura in muharram?

very nice

asure.jpg

????? no???

Never leave Quran And Ahlul Bayt for the matters of Islam. not for the matters of ruling them.Muhammad and his progeny was meant to inspire other Muslims Faith. But you shias try to portray Muhammad (P.B.U.H) progeny was meant to rule Muslims thus giving a expression that they want to create a dynasty! And that's not what Ahlolbayt meant for. DID Abu Bakr, Umar and Usman created dynasties after their deaths?

I'm gonna ditch the ahlulbayt, sorry. By your logic SYED Yousuf raza gilani and people like him could be spiritual leaders!

Stop preaching your atheism, i feel bad for the salafis lol

why you relate his comments to sulfi's??
i look at his commnets as non muslims. i dont know he is muslim or not but looking at his comments he does not look like a muslim.

why you relate his comments to sulfi's??
i look at his commnets as non muslims. i dont know he is muslim or not but looking at his comments he does not look like a muslim.

many people called him slaafi, even though i dislike them i'm trying to say he's a vocal atheist

if we suppose to follow his views then all of the islam will change to new modren islam. leaving 7th century islam.

wtf modern islam? I said he's an atheist, full stop. Where does modern come into this? Non muslim flat out

I think Raptor's answer is enough!!

Would you like to answer me???
What do you say about "Hazrat awais Qarni"?? who had broken all his teeth in the love of Prophet Muhammad (SAWW)

A sadist or as said in arabic "majnoon" nothing else. In modern times he would have been taken to a hospital for mental checkup. Islamic history is full of stupidities like these. The eventual result of a society breeding mutilation and disrespect of life is suicide bombers.

@somebozo
all that raptor described, the Hadiths of Muhammad(saww) about Imam Hassan o Hussain(as) are enough to make you realize how beloved they were for Hazrat Muhammad (saww)!!
Everyone love's their children and grand children including me, you and everyone on PDF - this is usual human emotion nothing supernatural about it.

N I am a muslim n a Pakistani..as you talked about fixing problems of our own country
then let me tell you my country was based on principles of Islam n this(waqiya-e-karbla) was a great contribution,a sacrifice for Islam..
So don't think that I am trying to defend Shiaism..I am defending Islam

Feel free to defend but don't impose it on others. No body cares what color of flavor of Islam you like to follow and you shouldn't be concerned either.

Yes your objectives are very clear to all of us If one was to put your open minded (can see in 3 dimensions)posts together what you are saying is following American puppet House of saud and insulting Prophets Grand son is sunnah understood.

So basically in your eyes we all know how open minded you are of course (again from your previous post not hard to put two and two together) Imam was fighting for power and being in power was the reason behind this as you the open minded person can see it and he the Grand Son of Prophet had forgotten all the teachings his Grand father the prophet of Islam has Taught him.

For the first time in life in agree with you 110%
Revenge & power dictated 7th century politics.

Now we have self appointed historians with "zero" knowledge of history, culture and circumstances searching for spirituality in bloody conflicts.

The Ummyads are all from Quraysh!

trolling failed.

Lets forget about tracing Arab tribal lineage and get down to fixing our countries.
Even Arabs have given up on this nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom