What's new

Remembering the Pakistani Soldiers who got martyred in NATO attack.

How would they know the range of the weaponry deployed at those posts? The fire control radar would merely show the source of the incoming fire, that is all.
sir
respected sir
respected sir I must know from years of experience that mostly you are baiting and non serious gent of a certain class of people who feed on people but still

respected sir

they (Americans) knew the range of the weapons because we Pakistanis had given them full detail of every weapon. biggest being the 12.7 mm with maximum range of 2.5 Km. there was a request from the Americans regarding the tripod weapons deployed on these 2 posts and they were given the run down of these two posts.

it was premeditated murder, punishment, bullying nothing else. Americans upon being contacted promised to seize fire and return but still came back to pick off the survivors
incidents like these are the answer for your country why it is hated across the world.

Pakistan army was mentioned as a hostile not an ally and talk of an ally .. what the Brits have to suffer from American gunships on regular basis (where ever Brits had the misfortune to be together with Americans) is yet another story. their of line comments are not very flattering and friendly as are online.

Pakistan went through worst period during cuck Kyani's era.
the PAf didnt show up when the Americans returned back to kill the wounded.. that was worse part

they (Americans) knew the range of the weapons because we Pakistanis had given them full detail of every weapon. biggest being the 12.7 mm with maximum range of 2.5 Km. there was a request from the Americans regarding the tripod weapons deployed on these 2 posts and they were given the run down of these two posts.

Most respected Sir, did the mutual lack of trust play a role in the information provided not being believed? Reverse the situation and think of what you would have done as a commander in the field given the situation?

sir
respected sir
respected sir I must know from years of experience that mostly you are baiting and non serious gent of a certain class of people who feed on people but still

respected sir

it was premeditated murder, punishment, bullying nothing else. Americans upon being contacted promised to seize fire and return but still came back to pick off the survivors
incidents like these are the answer for your country why it is hated across the world.

Pakistan army was mentioned as a hostile not an ally and talk of an ally .. what the Brits have to suffer from American gunships on regular basis (where ever Brits had the misfortune to be together with Americans) is yet another story. their of line comments are not very flattering and friendly as are online.

the PAf didnt show up when the Americans returned back to kill the wounded.. that was worse part

Sir, is it assured that incident like this and abbotabad, would NEVER happen again?

In November 2011 ISI uncovered the links between CIA and then Pakistani Ambassador to USA Hussain Haqqani.
Haqqani was on CIA payroll and passing on sensitive information to USA.
He was also a close friend of Then president Asif Zardari. On seeing evidence and under pressure from the army, the president agreed to remove Hussain Haqqani from his post.
Hussain Haqqani left his pot on 22nd of November 2011 and on 26 of November a Pakistani army post on Mohmand agency border with Afghanistan was attacked by US forces, martyring 22 Pakistani soldiers.The infamous Salalah attack.
It was a revenge attack to show Pakistan army that USA is unhappy with Pakistan army for disbanding the CIA network in Pakistan.

it was pre planned attack. worse part is that Americans returned back to kill off survivors even after being contacted by high command
there was no doubt or confusion in their mind they went in to destroy these posts on a weak excuse that these posts had fired at at Afghan American forces conducting a raid across the border that was well beyond any weapon range that these posts had.

some begairat has put a wrong video clipping in the middle

there is no other word to describe the begairat
the cobra gunship shown is Pakistani who actually came to help on an unrelated different event .. a Pakistani convey came under attack of taliban
. the begairat who compiled this video has plagiarized jsut like some asholes used Faluja Iraq videos to make Lal Masjid operation videos showing charred bodies of Iraqis as Lal Masjid guys killed by Pakistan army

Lanat on liers

the begairat has stolen footage from this video

-This video is made by me,It's my channel,first of all I would like to say I don't monetize my videos,I just like making and sharing tribute videos and videos which show the bright side of our homeland.If you want I can send you the screenshots of my channel settings.

-Secondly I had no intention of compiling wrong clips in this video,I though that the above video was aftermath of Salala attacks that's why I added it Thanks for the correction.The rest of the video I have taken from some news program and I have added a tribute song to it.When I get extra time I make videos from scratch,when I don't I use others material.Nothing wrong in it as long as I am not monetizing the video.

-Thirdly I accept my mistake that I might have added wrong clips unintentionally but that doesn't mean you can abuse me on this forum as well as on my channel.I have reported you and will not tolerate this use of fowl language,if you will ask me to delete this video, I'll delete it happily as it is offending you but I won't accept this bullshit language.
Thanks !

Last edited:
They probably were busy in participating in air circus somewhere.

It was a pre planned trap and every move would have been counted upon... you don't walk into trap of best airforce in world ... u simply don't do that.... paf did right thing at that moment...

Subsequent closure of NATO routes forced USA to cut force deployed in Afghanistan from 100 k to 10 k .... and that practically has lost the war in Afghanistan for them

Admin/mods ? This guy Irfan Baloch who is a very senior member is abusing and cursing me, .This is not Indian defense forum please maintain discipline here, Take action please,
Thanks !

-This video is made by me,It's my channel,first of all I would like to say I don't monetize my videos,I just like making and sharing tribute videos and videos which show the bright side of our homeland.If you want I can send you the screenshots of my channel settings.

-Secondly I had no intention of compiling wrong clips in this video,I though that the above video was aftermath of Salala attacks that's why I added it Thanks for the correction.The rest of the video I have taken from some news program and I have added a tribute song to it.When I get extra time I make videos from scratch,when I don't I use others material.Nothing wrong in it as long as I am not monetizing the video.

-Thirdly I accept my mistake that I might have added wrong clips unintentionally but that doesn't mean you can abuse me on this forum as well as on my channel.I have reported you and will not tolerate this use of fowl language,if you will ask me to delete this video, I'll delete it happily as it is offending you but I won't accept this bullshit language.
Thanks !

To correct you on 2nd point.
Not monetizing your video doesn't clear you of plagiarism.
Why?
Because its the exposure which counts.
If someone watched it on your channel, thats one lost view to the original creator.

I hope this explains that you're in the wrong, regardless.

To correct you on 2nd point.
Not monetizing your video doesn't clear you of plagiarism.
Why?
Because its the exposure which counts.
If someone watched it on your channel, thats one lost view to the original creator.

I hope this explains that you're in the wrong, regardless.
Another mistake accepted !

Thanks !
its not just you but other people have repeatedly used the footage unrelated to this incident
even the tv channels went ahead with using the unverified youtube uploads
its a disgrace that such wrong footages kill the real purpose

1. just like the blunder by our permanent Ambassador Maliha lodhi when she used the picture of a Palestinian woman when there were other countless legit pictures of blinded Kashmiris
  2. likewise an idiot Palestinian reporter used photoshop to add more smoke to the picture of Beruit that was bombed by Israel and the west jumped to criticizing Muslims for exaggerating instead of focusing on the Israeli indiscriminate bombing of civilians

Sir, is it assured that incident like this and abbotabad, would NEVER happen again?
there is no such surety when there is such stark disparity in power between the two parties
anyone with power such as the Americans can do that to any country in the world at will. its got nothing to do with betrayal or trust or morality or honour its power projection very simple.

only surety from preventing such incident is when America is facing a credible power that has the capacity and respond in kind and also repeat it as many times it wishes with all the repercussions calculated and wargamed.
there is no world power to challenge America in this regard Russia and China even combined are way behind the Americans.

there is no such surety when there is such stark disparity in power between the two parties
anyone with power such as the Americans can do that to any country in the world at will. its got nothing to do with betrayal or trust or morality or honour its power projection very simple.

only surety from preventing such incident is when America is facing a credible power that has the capacity and respond in kind and also repeat it as many times it wishes with all the repercussions calculated and wargamed.
there is no world power to challenge America in this regard Russia and China even combined are way behind the Americans.

I disagree, US don't do that with Iran or NK, and with russia china, US fears the most. Yes no military can match US, but its not the numbers that makes the difference, its your determination to defend your sovereignty and dignity.

I disagree, US don't do that with Iran or NK, and with russia china, US fears the most. Yes no military can match US, but its not the numbers that makes the difference, its your determination to defend your sovereignty and dignity.

Exactly...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom