What's new

‘Remarks on Prophet India’s internal matter…why should we instigate?’: Bangladesh Minister Hasan Mahmud

Anyone can debate anything. We don't shy from that. Anything within the limits of respect is acceptable
Thats not true , atleast no one in pdf has said which part was disrespectful. The meaningfull debates I have seen are on other platforms where they has said which part was disrespectful and the other side countering it with quotes from Quran and Hadids . That's meaning full discussion. Here I have just seen people saying disrespectful and threatening and using bad language.

Thank you. Always respect Bangladesh. They are on their way to becoming world leaders.

A troll lacking in knowledge and wisdom just like the "leaders" of Pakistan over the last 75 years.

This is the legacy they have left more than 200 million Pakistanis - a failed basket case that will be 3rd world for as long as anyone can image.

Reality from about 2035 onwards will hit you LIKE A TON OF BRICKS and you will know the PECKING ORDER of yourself in the region.

You don't understand politics beyond PTI, Muslim legaue and PPP , do you?

( Same like most of my naive compatriots who instantly divide any people in chetona and jamati groups if someone's opinion go against them) !

What's the reason Bangladesh will protest officially? Did Indian govt officially insult prophet ( pbuh) ?

Don't you see that what's going on inside Bangladesh by common citizens?

Isn't a big message? And what type of official protest you want from Bangladesh?

The same official protest that make Imran Khan fall? Remember the battle of Plassey?

I would say , leave today and fight tomorrow when you are capable of fighting!

Besides what balls are talking about that are actually empty balls and actually cuckolding the white di.ck?

Don't you see Arabians always have been slave to white? If India stop buying oil from Russia and Russian economy will under pressure ,the. These wabahi gong will stop.

So if using you for other's pleasure is ball ,then I will never show my balls, instead I will hide them and will wait for right time when I can make better use of it!

When did I say so? Show me this message!
Why r u taking it personally. We are discussing arnt we? Does everything have to be a fight?

A troll lacking in knowledge and wisdom just like the "leaders" of Pakistan over the last 75 years.

This is the legacy they have left more than 200 million Pakistanis - a failed basket case that will be 3rd world for as long as anyone can image.

Reality from about 2035 onwards will hit you LIKE A TON OF BRICKS and you will know the PECKING ORDER of yourself in the region.
বাংলাদেশ একটি উদীয়মান পরাশক্তি। তাই আমি চাইনিজ শেখা ছেড়ে দিয়েছি এবং বাংলা শিখতে শুরু করেছি যাতে আমি পিছিয়ে না থাকি।

Why r u taking it personally. We are discussing arnt we? Does everything have to be a fight?
Wow the long message wasn't for you man! It was for another user named @Steppe Wolff . You misread my message. Please read again.

Look he called us "people without ball" ! It's unfortunate that many Pakistani abuse us only because Hasina is in power , although Hasina is doing much better than previous govt!

That's why I just tried to remind him that how west create mess inside Pakistan ( that's truly unfortunate and I have full feeling towards your people) , but they won't do anything like that inside Bangladesh.

So there is no reason to tag us as indian slave .... Bla bla bla ..... .

Okay take is easy nothing personal, let's back to the topic.

I can assure you although Bangladesh is silent, but such mass amount of people wouldn't protest without the approval of govt.

Some say even tree leaves don't fall in Bangladesh without the permission of Hasina ( read establishment) , so I would say if govt remain silent , that doesn't mean that they are actually silent.

I would call it as the art of guerrilla warfare!

Bite as snake and heal as shaman!

I hope you understand the position of Bangladesh govt clearly now ( although it's my analysis and understanding and it's falsifiable) !

Thanks and peace!
@Trango Towers

Thats not true , atleast no one in pdf has said which part was disrespectful. The meaningfull debates I have seen are on other platforms where they has said which part was disrespectful and the other side countering it with quotes from Quran and Hadids . That's meaning full discussion. Here I have just seen people saying disrespectful and threatening and using bad language.

The whole part of Nupur Sharma barking was disrespectful. Now I know since you guys have a very low barometer when it comes to respect so it would be hard for you to understand. But respect is very important for us when it comes to discussing religion and particularly Prophet (PBUH)

Now teach nupur sharma and others like her the basic concept of respect and after that we can have discussion on any topic you want to. All the nonsense that nupur spewed has also been brought forward many other anti Islam critics and they all have been answered comprehensively. There is a reason Islam is fastest growing in the world despite all this nonsense allegations and criticism

Even to their white masters we won't let them suck up when it comes to religion and Prophet (PBUH)

Can't say the same for you
Yes read sura Ma'un ! From verse 4

1. Ara-aital lazee yu kazzibu bid deen
  2. Fa zaalikal lazi yadu’ul-yateem
  3. Wa la ya huddu ‘alaa ta’amil miskeen
  4. Fa wai lul-lil mu salleen
  5. Al lazeena hum ‘an salaatihim sahoon
  6. Al lazeena hum yuraa-oon
  7. Wa yamna’oonal ma’oon
Our govt isn't doing it openly as wise authority. As they know bravery and suicide is two different thing .

That doesn't mean that they aren't doing anything! I would say they are playing as usual for better result!

Because it's not good to show off, it's not that Quran suggests!

So showing ball is sometimes less useful than play tricks!

Thanks!

Yes read sura Ma'un ! From verse 4

1. Ara-aital lazee yu kazzibu bid deen
  2. Fa zaalikal lazi yadu’ul-yateem
  3. Wa la ya huddu ‘alaa ta’amil miskeen
  4. Fa wai lul-lil mu salleen
  5. Al lazeena hum ‘an salaatihim sahoon
  6. Al lazeena hum yuraa-oon
  7. Wa yamna’oonal ma’oon
Our govt isn't doing it openly as wise authority. As they know bravery and suicide is two different thing .

That doesn't mean that they aren't doing anything! I would say they are playing as usual for better result!

So condemning hindu fascists for their open disrespect of Prophet (PBUH) is committing suicide?

So condemning hindu fascists for their open disrespect of Prophet (PBUH) is committing suicide?
Do you know something that's called ,"Treaty of Hudaibiya?" Many Sahabas even were too much angry ,so I don't blame people of akheri zamana with poor iman!

But Allah himself said the treaty of Hudaibiya is great Victory ! Are we wiser than Allah? ( Astagfirullah) !

Btw , are you reading my other posts? Or even reading correctly the post that I'm writing to you?

I said there are many other ways to protest !

People of Bangladesh is protesting , do you think without govt approval of they are on street?

So isn't it actually a protest from Bangladesh govt , though unofficiall?

Do you know something that's called ,"Treaty of Hudaibiya?" Many Sahabas even was too much angry ,so I don't blame people of akheri zamana!

Allah said the treaty of Hudaibiya is great Victory .

Btw , are you reading my other posts? Or even reading correctly the post that I'm writing for you?

I said there are many other ways to protest !

People of Bangladesh is protesting , do you think without govt approval of they are on street?

So isn't it actually a protest from Bangladesh govt though unofficial ?

Seeing away from the disrespect of Prophet (PBUH) isn't Sulah e Hudaibya. Calling such disrespect India's internal matter isn't sulah e hudaibya

Nobody is asking BD to go invade India. Just a simple protest on official level. But even that is too much for you guys I think

Seeing away from the disrespect of Prophet (PBUH) isn't Sulah e Hudaibya. Calling such disrespect India's internal matter isn't sulah e hudaibya

Nobody is asking BD to go invade India. Just a simple protest on official level. But even that is too much for you guys I think
Whatever float your boat mate I've nothing to say!

Even this Minister's statement isn't any official statement of Bangladesh!

As Ministers are just less than pet , (Our prime minister is absolute monarch because of article 70 of our constitution, and you can only take her words as official ) still you are upset!

But Bangladesh officially remain silent, and will remain silent for strategy!

But people will protest, and govt has approval of it! So you see what message is actually delivered by GoB !

If Bangladesh officially release any statement, in future India will use it as evidence and will ignite riot and will try to find a way to invade us by saying we are oprresing minority!

Do you have idea how such thing works? Did you forget the incident of last Durga puja?

So whatever will happen in future , Bangladesh will remain silent officially and will approve public protest as a part of freedom of speech and democracy ( that doesn't exist in Bangladesh) , and it's a great armor to protect ourselves from the shark that surrounding us!

So isn't like treaty of Hudaibiya? Indeed it is!

@Areesh

Last edited:

Mind your own business dude.

China imprisons 1 million Muslim Uyghurs in concentration camps and your leaders go and prostrate at the feet of the Chinese.

We BD'shis know a ton more than Pakistanis know on how to handle India for our benefit and so we suggest that your keep your "advice" to yourself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom