What's new

‘Remarks on Prophet India’s internal matter…why should we instigate?’: Bangladesh Minister Hasan Mahmud

Bullshit. Thats just propaganda you are peddling.

Pakistan is still more sovereign than BD. Atleast, Pakistanis have the balls to to call put and criticize India and USA publicly. Can you say the same for yourselves? Your leaders can’t say a word to Indians.
Criticizing India openly isn't a big deal! Do you think hypocrite Arabs are really banning indian good to honor Hazrat Muhammad ( PBUH) ?

If you say so , you are living in a fool's paradise.

Now listen, Arabians are taking action because India is buying oil from Russia!

Now finally Arabians and America have negotiation, so in order to create pressure on India , Arabs are doing so.

I will never ever trust those wahabi snakes ( true wahabi , so not called generalization) that are rulling Arabia where holiest man Rasulullah ( PBUH) was born!

Don't forget they make good friendship with India when bastard sanghis were killing Kashmiris!

So Pakistan criticize India because it's their norm, not the sign that it's more sovereign than Bangladesh.

If Bangladeshi current regime will be thrown out , only then you can claim that we are less independent than Pakistan!

You mean owner ? That's Joe Biden
No he is almighty Zeus !

I'm talking about his puppet who is ruling the independent Pakistan!

Last edited:
Criticizing India openly isn't a big deal! Do you think hypocrite Arabs are really banning indian good to honor Hazrat Muhammad ( PBUH) ?

If you say so , you are living in a fool's paradise.

Now listen, Arabians are taking action because India is buying oil from Russia!

Now finally Arabians and America have negotiation, so in order to create pressure on India , Arabs are doing so.

I will never ever trust those wahabi snakes ( true wahabi , so not called generalization) that are rulling Arabia where holiest man Rasulullah ( PBUH) was born!

Don't forget they make good friendship with India when bastard sanghis were killing Kashmiris!

So Pakistan criticize India because it's their norm, not the sign that it's more sovereign than Bangladesh.

If Bangladeshi current regime will be thrown out , only then you can claim that we are less independent than Pakistan!

No he is almighty Zeus !

I'm talking about his puppet who is ruling the independent Pakistan!
Atleast Arabs have the balls to criticize India as every Muslim should when it comes to Prophet PBUH. But Bengalis here are trying hard to justify for their govt instead of calling them out for being cucks. You are World’s 3rd biggest Muslim country ffs.

Atleast, Pakistanis criticize their leaders and Armed Forces when they don’t like their policies.

Atleast Arabs have the balls to criticize India as every Muslim should when it comes to Prophet PBUH. But Bengalis here are trying hard to justify for their govt instead of calling them out for being cucks. You are World’s 3rd biggest Muslim country ffs.

Atleast, Pakistanis criticize their leaders and Armed Forces when they don’t like their policies.

Why are you insulting the Bangladeshis? They are God’s gift to mankind.

Do you read the constitution of Medina? It was secular aka freedom for all religion!
Freedom for all religions doesn't mean you can insult each other. With freedom comes responsibility. And the biggest responsibility is respect for your fellow humans

You don't understand politics beyond PTI, Muslim legaue and PPP , do you?

( Same like most of my naive compatriots who instantly divide any people in chetona and jamati groups if someone's opinion go against them) !

What's the reason Bangladesh will protest officially? Did Indian govt officially insult prophet ( pbuh) ?

Don't you see that what's going on inside Bangladesh by common citizens?

Isn't a big message? And what type of official protest you want from Bangladesh?

The same official protest that make Imran Khan fall? Remember the battle of Plassey?

I would say , leave today and fight tomorrow when you are capable of fighting!

Besides what balls are talking about that are actually empty/ unproductive balls?

Don't you see Arabians always have been slave to white? If India stop buying oil from Russia and Russian economy will under pressure ,the. These wabahi gong will stop.

So if using you for other's pleasure is ball ,then I will never show my balls, instead I will hide them and will wait for right time when I can make better use of it!

Freedom for all religions doesn't mean you can insult each other. With freedom comes responsibility. And the biggest responsibility is respect for your fellow humans
When did I say so? Show me this message!

Last edited:
They indeed are Payan no doubt about that.

Bangladeshis fought tooth and nail, blood, sweat, and tears for their independence so that they could make the underwear that you’re wearing and your mocking them, bc. Enough is enough!

Not someone who would suck upto pajeets when it comes to religion and personal believes of majority of Bangladeshis
Okay understand! But sucking the superior white against their own country ( using democracy ) that they call sovereign , is a noble work I know!

You really deserve it, and I hope you are enjoying your regime change!

This will never ever happen in Bangladesh mark my words!

Okay understand! But sucking the superior white against their own country that they call sovereign , is a noble work I know!

Even to their white masters we won't let them suck up when it comes to religion and Prophet (PBUH)

Can't say the same for you

Super Power 2035. Lessgoo

After proud launch of supa puwa 2020 we have supa puwa 2035

Let's gooooooo

Back
Top Bottom