What's new

‘Remarks on Prophet India’s internal matter…why should we instigate?’: Bangladesh Minister Hasan Mahmud

one or two ''clean'' cities while the rest are infested with terrorism
resembles 2003-2006 Iraq. The green zone is safe and secure.

as you venture out , there are conflict zones where insurgent groups operate with impunity where not even their mighty lumber 1 fauj can stop them

not to mention check points
once every two weeks there is a terrorist attack/incident. Your cities are not safe to live

case in point

As you venture out? Lol do you even know what you talking about? When you ''venture'' out of the one or two clean cities you will encounter world class highways that connect cities all over Pakistan.

Islamabad to Lahore is 400 Km and this is the expressway that connects it. Built in 1997 when you probably weren't born.

e76c3af6cd6f41689a903589c19b3aa5.jpg

Islamabad to Abbottabad 200KM

2bc2e118e8b51aeb0ec331f5f4d9713a.jpg

Lahore MM Alam Road and Defence

Most foreign brands in PK here are not found in BD because unlike you we don't fudge data.

Defence

Islamabad

tell me its any different to Beverly hills?

I can post 1000's of Videos and pictures which will blow anything in BD out of the water.

Conflict zones? lol you confusing Waziristan with Major cities. You are talking about a place which is near Afghan border and nowhere near any major city. Lets see how guys would have fared if you had a border with the most unstable country in the world?

I don't need to post pictures from BD because we all know that looks.

A troll lacking in knowledge and wisdom just like the "leaders" of Pakistan over the last 75 years.

This is the legacy they have left more than 200 million Pakistanis - a failed basket case that will be 3rd world for as long as anyone can image.

Reality from about 2035 onwards will hit you LIKE A TON OF BRICKS and you will know the PECKING ORDER of yourself in the region.

Can't even build a half decent forum to have an opinion. Why not start from there? Why wait for 2035 why not now? I have seen BD it looks shit and worse than Africa. Don't worry we don't fudge data. I can post your links from your media on how it fudges it. There is separate thread running on it. Your govt has left taka to freefall and it went from 87 to 100 in a few days. See how that artificial pack of cards fall when you don't fudge things?

Or how about be half decent in any sport? You were given a test status because of PK. 30 years later still shit in all formats. Lets not go to Other sports like Hockey or Squash where PK has revolutionized those sports.

Last edited:
Why wait for 2035 why not now?
Because Rome wasn't built in a day!

I can post your links from your media on how it fudges
Mistakenly don't follow our media. Hasina controls everything in Bangladesh other than Bangladeshi media only. Bangladesh media is under control of raw.

It's not my word. Die hard BAL hater pikaky Bhattachariya explained it nicely.

Not posting the video as it's Bengali only!

As you venture out? Lol do you even know what you talking about? When you ''venture'' out of the one or two clean cities you will encounter world class highways that connect cities all over Pakistan.

Islamabad to Lahore is 400 Km and this is the expressway that connects it. Built in 1997 when you probably weren't born.

View attachment 854016

View attachment 854018

Most foreign brands in PK here are not found in BD because unlike you we don't fudge data.

Defence

Islamabad

I can post 1000's of Videos and pictures which will blow anything in BD out of the water.

Conflict zones? lol you confusing Waziristan with Major cities. You are talking about a place which is near Afghan border and nowhere near any major city. Lets see how guys would have fared if you had a border with the most unstable country in the world?

Can't even build a half decent forum to have an opinion. Why not start from there? Why wait for 2035 why not now? I have seen BD it looks shit and worse than Africa. Don't worry we don't fudge data. I can post your links from your media on how it fudges it. There is separate thread running on it. Your govt has left taka to freefall and it went from 87 to 100 in a few days. See how that artificial pack of cards fall when you don't fudge things?

Or how about be half decent in any sport? You were given a test status because of PK. 30 years later still shit in all formats. Lets not go to Other sports like Hockey or Squash where PK has revolutionized those sports.

Why so mad?

Wow the long message wasn't for you man! It was for another user named @Steppe Wolff . You misread my message. Please read again.

Look he called us "people without ball" ! It's unfortunate that many Pakistani abuse us only because Hasina is in power , although Hasina is doing much better than previous govt!

That's why I just tried to remind him that how west create mess inside Pakistan ( that's truly unfortunate and I have full feeling towards your people) , but they won't do anything like that inside Bangladesh.

So there is no reason to tag us as indian slave .... Bla bla bla ..... .

Okay take is easy nothing personal, let's back to the topic.

I can assure you although Bangladesh is silent, but such mass amount of people wouldn't protest without the approval of govt.

Some say even tree leaves don't fall in Bangladesh without the permission of Hasina ( read establishment) , so I would say if govt remain silent , that doesn't mean that they are actually silent.

I would call it as the art of guerrilla warfare!

Bite as snake and heal as shaman!

I hope you understand the position of Bangladesh govt clearly now ( although it's my analysis and understanding and it's falsifiable) !

Thanks and peace!
@Trango Towers
There will always be stupid people. No point arguing with them

The whole part of Nupur Sharma barking was disrespectful. Now I know since you guys have a very low barometer when it comes to respect so it would be hard for you to understand. But respect is very important for us when it comes to discussing religion and particularly Prophet (PBUH)

Now teach nupur sharma and others like her the basic concept of respect and after that we can have discussion on any topic you want to. All the nonsense that nupur spewed has also been brought forward many other anti Islam critics and they all have been answered comprehensively. There is a reason Islam is fastest growing in the world despite all this nonsense allegations and criticism
Good to know respect is very important for you ,is it not the same for others too . Have you seen how the person was insulting others God before Nuper responded to him. I guess you have not seen it,if you want I can post the full video. The guy instigated her and she responded in the same way.

Good to know respect is very important for you ,is it not the same for others too . Have you seen how the person was insulting others God before Nuper responded to him. I guess you have not seen it,if you want I can post the full video. The guy instigated her and she responded in the same way.

I don't see any disrespect by that guy He was simply presenting his point of view about this latest controversy that Hindutva extremists have created

I don't see any disrespect by that guy He was simply presenting his point of view about this latest controversy that Hindutva extremists have created
Have you seen the video ? I can post it here if you want.

Mind your own business dude.

China imprisons 1 million Muslim Uyghurs in concentration camps and your leaders go and prostrate at the feet of the Chinese.

We BD'shis know a ton more than Pakistanis know on how to handle India for our benefit and so we suggest that your keep your "advice" to yourself.

And unlike you we don't defend our leaders when they worship Chinese

That is the difference between you and us

Have you seen the video ? I can post it here if you want.

Yeah I have seen the video. That guy was simply presenting his point of view

Why so mad?

Ignore that dude as his world is coming crashing down.

All these years he thought that Pakistan and Pakistanis were "superior" to BD and BD'shis and now he realises that BD is on another level to Pakistan.

The fact that he has been told bluntly that by 2035 Pakistan will probably be the only 3rd world country left in S Asia is giving him problems sleeping at night.

Imminent humiliation of sole 3rd world status in S. Asia is too much to bear it seems.

Forget BD as that is now acting like an Asian "Tiger Economy", even chaotic mess India will leave Pakistan behind in economy by miles in 2035 that it will be noticeable to the casual observer.

Last edited:

View attachment 854016

View attachment 854018

Defence

Islamabad

Bhai Thanks for the videos and pictures. I am sure princely sums were spent in building the expressways and other infra, some of them from Chinese CPEC funding, some from Pakistan's own funds.

While I don't completely agree with some posters from Bangladesh bad-mouthing Pakistani infra, I cannot in my right mind support your characterizing Bangladesh as a hovel either. I guess you were really angry and spite got the best of your judgments. I understand.

Subcontinental countries are a mix of good and bad locations, all of them. No where in this area are countries that boast universally good infra.

Here are some threads in urban development and infra projects.

Bangladesh used to be a horrifyingly unlivable place, but things ARE indeed improving. Maybe not as some Pakistan-hater Bengalis claim, but they are. Truth is truth.

Pakistani admin and mod brothers graciously created this Bangladesh section in PDF for our own sandbox to play in. If they want us to go away, we will gladly leave.

Ignore that dude as his world is coming crashing down.

All these years he thought that Pakistan and Pakistanis were "superior" to BD and BD'shis and now he realises that BD is on another level to Pakistan.

The fact that he has been told bluntly that by 2035 Pakistan will probably be the only 3rd world country left in S Asia is giving him problems sleeping at night.

Imminent humiliation of sole 3rd world status in S. Asia is too much to bear it seems.

Forget BD as that is now acting like an Asian "Tiger Economy", even chaotic mess India will leave Pakistan behind in economy by miles in 2035 that it will be noticeable to the casual observer.

Your wish of Pakistan going down the drain into oblivion is premature.

Pakistan will suffer for a period yes. But they are resilient people and will survive against all odds....

Back
Top Bottom