What's new

‘Remarks on Prophet India’s internal matter…why should we instigate?’: Bangladesh Minister Hasan Mahmud

Y'all are Muslims, y'all love and respect Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) from the bottom of your heart. If somebody disrespects him, y'all should protest/condemn together. Some will do more, some less, some very little, and some nothing. If some of you can't do much for whatever reason, you should advise them, but only in private. Do not make a mockery of Muslim unity in front of others. But since there is no privacy on a forum, atleast try to be civil. Not only that is basic etiquettes/manners but also Islamic code of conduct. The rest, everybody is answerable for his/her own deeds on the judgement day. Who knows what's in somebody's heart. May be they are better than you or vice versa.

It's without a doubt Bangladesh is on the rise.

But all success comes from the will of God.

I don't see how not speaking out against bad comments about the messenger of God (PBUH) can be pleasing to God.

It's a shameful position which is the topic of the OP.

That being said, some of the people on this thread making sarcastic comments about Bangaldesh should really pay attention to their own house given whats happened in the last several months.

Bullshit. Thats just propaganda you are peddling.

Pakistan is still more sovereign than BD. Atleast, Pakistanis have the balls to to call out and criticize India and USA publicly. Can you say the same for yourselves? Your leaders can’t say a word to Indians.

Screenshot_20220614-223717_Samsung Internet.jpg

Source

Now go sell samosas and serve tea to your Owner of the Nation Joe Biden.

Pakistan more sovereign than Bangladesh ? Haha.. I wouldn't associate the word sovereign with the 51st state of the United States of America.

It's without a doubt Bangladesh is on the rise.

But all success comes from the will of God.

I don't see how not speaking out against bad comments about the messenger of God (PBUH) can be pleasing to God.

It's a shameful position which is the topic of the OP.

That being said, some of the people on this thread making sarcastic comments about Bangaldesh should really pay attention to their own house given whats happened in the last several months.

Fair point and BD should have said something against those two idiots who spoke against the prophet.

Most likely it was discussed in Cabinet and then decided that BD would say nothing official.

However we do not have enough information to judge on whether it would be wise for BD to have said anything as it could have just made it harder for Modi to push through all the trade and other connectivity between BD and Nepal/Bhutan.

India fundamentally can only ever be a compromise state and power is decentralised unlike in BD. Like it or not the regional Hinduvta goons have a lot of sway over Indian politics and for BD to say anything could have just been used by them to stop progress in economic relations between India and BD.

Pakistan has absolutely nothing to lose but BD economic future relies on having good relations with India and also the energy links to Nepal and Bhutan that flow through it. With Myanmar a lost cause BD has little options for both food and energy resources and so India is it.

Yes I would have preferred something along the lines of "we condemn anyone who insults any religious figure" but nothing at all was said for some reason.

PS - India is important in terms of geopolitical balance between India,China and USA. Like it or not India "shields" BD from some US pressure and so at least not having a hostile India is beneficial in terms of dealing with the USA.

Worry about your own country. BAL has made World’s 3rd largest Muslim majority nation into India’s vassal state. You can’t do shit to them, even if you wanted too.

How can you say that ? We shit on India all day, on here, in real life, on the streets people shout anti BJP slogans.. you must be deluded, If you think Bangladeshi love India.

We at best had "good" opinions of india before the anti Muslim party got in power.

I just proved to you, the government of Bangladesh made a comment about India not having enough toilets.. your point about us not being able to say anything to the India is 100% null and void.

Bangladesh is playing the long game. They will be subservient to the bhartis until their economy is strong. They will then use their new found wealth upon strengthening their military. After this, they will unleash themselves on the bhartis like yajooj majooj.

They’ve been munching on the hilsa because the bones sharpen their teeth. When the Bangladeshis are done with India, the chakra on the bharti flag will be replaced with a red circle.

May Allah swt deliver the hindus from the venom of the cobra, the teeth of the tiger, and the revenge of the Bangladeshis..
Not bad, not bad at all !

Nowadays official protests from any country just became lip service!

We remember what french president done? I forgot the official position of Bangladesh against it, can somebody remind me?

I can clearly remember the reaction of common people! My another question is can common people protest so horribly without the back up of our govt?

So is there any difference ( in the favor of Bangladesh) if GoB provide lip service or not?

I say instead of just giving lip services , let's boycott indian goods.

How many marde mumins of Bangladesh can boycott indian serials ( easiest work for anyone to stop watching the BS full of family destructive materials) , and other products ?

So instead of blaming GoB not for providing lip services, let's 18 crores of us take an oath that at least we will boycott indian serial so that it will be economically bashful to them instead of whining about why GoB didn't release any official statement about this issue!

How many people will willing to do it ( even from the protestors) ?
It's the best way to cripple west Bengal economy , instead of blaming GoB Bangladesh for everything!

So if our people even can't or won't willingly boycott indian tv channels , that is actually the easiest thing on earth, then why such hypocrisy?

Just because Bangladesh Awami league is the government?

Last edited:
While written in a joking manner, my point was rather serious.
I think I understand the spirit of your post !!

It is not a time to pick a fight. There are still hungry mouths to feed, kids to educate, and jobs to create.

You will always have these inflammatory comments from BJP cause this is what they do and sell to get votes. Indian folks love these comments. It is up to the Indians to decide if they want a cohesive nation or a divided one. It is their choice.

How can you say that ? We shit on India all day, on here, in real life, on the streets people shout anti BJP slogans.. you must be deluded, If you think Bangladeshi love India.
I have not said anything about Bangla public. I respect them a lot as fellow Muslim brothers.

I just called out your leaders for being Indian Cucks which is true.

This thread needs to calm down it's ruining my positive vibes with negativity, I was off from work, chilling out
listening to this song in the background with chilled-out, relaxed vibes and positive energies
but decided to open this shit show of a thread - oh boy, oh boy, people flipping out man, its wild out here

calm down, listen to a good song, or go take a walk and then come back to this thread to post something constructive

My thoughts on this- If GOB think this is the appropriate response then I respect their views, its the job of the people of Bangladesh themselves to bring their government to task if they think this response is not appropriate not anyone else's
we outside of the country have no right to interfere in this- its Bangladeshis themselves to decide what they want, before bringing Muslims and every Muslim government should condemn it
afaik Sudan hasn't responded

you won't go and start cursing out the Sudanese government now, would you?

Last edited:
This thread needs to calm down it's ruining my positive vibes with negativity, I was off from work, chilling out
listening to this song in the background with chilled-out, relaxed vibes and positive energies
but decided to open this shit show of a thread - oh boy, oh boy, people flipping out man, its wild out here

calm down, listen to a good song, or go take a walk and then come back to this thread to post something constructive

My thoughts on this- If GOB think this is the appropriate response then I respect their views, its the job of the people of Bangladesh themselves to bring their government to task if they think this response is not appropriate not anyone else's
we outside of the country have no right to interfere in this- its Bangladeshis themselves to decide what they want, before bringing Muslims and every Muslim government should condemn it
afaik Sudan hasn't responded

you won't go and start cursing out the Sudanese government now, would you?

Nobody asked for your free therapy sessions.

When it comes to PROPHET MOHAMMAD P.B.U.H it's no ones internal matter this guy has no soul what he is talking PROPHET P.B.U.H for all humanity and mankind

Back
Top Bottom