What's new

Religions must be Chinese in orientation: official

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion is good, otherwise they will have endless conflicts with all other non Muslim countries in the world.

We will not give up our religion. There will always be some of us who will firmly hold on to what we believe, no matter what you do.

We can exist peacefully, where you respect our differences and let us coexist.

Or you can oppress us, take away our Quran's and demolish our Masjids. But I promise you, things will only get worse if you do that.

Short Answer: NO.

Wrong, it is. The wives of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) all wore Burqas.

"Burqas" existed long before Prophet was born.

But they were still worn during his time, and it was an approved practice which yields reward if acted upon.

I don't think it's wise for both sides to talk about religion. A simple fact, Chinese Muslim didn't spread very successfully in the past 1000 years in China. Majority of Chinese didn't either persuade Chinese Muslim to give up their religion, this is same for Chinese Christian.
It's meaningless for each side to prove: I'm right, you're wrong. UNNECESSARY AT ALL.

The interest of China and Pakistan is primarily built on geopolitics, more specifically India,
this is in the state level. For personal level, Chinese can make a friend with a Muslim as long as
the relationship built on mutual respect. Period.

Isn't religion thread banned in this forum?

Alliances? Yes.
Friendship? No.

Friendship is something that shouldn't exist in politics. Things should purely be based on interests and interests alone.

Your government are forcing people to accept their beliefs. You are banning people in Xinjiang from naming their kids Muhammad, and taking away their Quran's.

That's oppression and completely unjustified.
I don't know if that's true or not. But we never point fingers at your internal affair even when some of them are not really agreeable. The Chinese government speaks for you even after some Chinese nationals were kidnapped and killed in Pakistan to show solidarity, I hope Pakistan as a friendly country won't point their fingers at us over our internal affairs.

ok.

What do you plan to do about it?
What do you think anyone else should do about it?
What would be the end goal of these actions?
I think @Luffy 500 is free to give his opinion just like all of us here have been doing. I know that some of his points might be controversialand many people here might be uneasy about his comments. However, I dont think we should be brushing aside what he has to say, he did make some good point and to be honest he is right about the points he made about Islam and Muslims as I stated earlier as well.

I understand some Muslim members here might be uncomfortable with that since it involves China, but they shouldn't necessarily brush aside what he is saying. We are all here to exchange views and learn from each other., that's what this forum is about and that's what makes it interesting. :)

I don't know if that's true or not. But we never point finger at your internal affair even when some of them are not really agreeable. The Chinese government speak for you even after some Chinese nationals were kidnapped and killed in Pakistan to show solidarity, I hope Pakistan as a friendly country won't point their fingers at us over our internal affairs.

Pakistan's government won't. They're spineless cowards, don't worry about them disobeying you.

I personally find some of China's actions to not be appropriate, so I will voice my opinion on that. You can do the same for Pakistan.

We all have problems, criticising them is what allows us to fix them and move forward.

I don't give a penny under horseshyt about what approved and what was not. What I am saying is "Burqa" is pre Islamic in origin.

Start from here : https://alexandrakinias.wordpress.c...-the-veil-part-one-veil-in-the-ancient-world/

That doesn't change a thing

It does bruv.

Not at all.

The practice is considered praiseworthy to us, banning it is just silly.

All you can do is say that for identification purposes, a women wearing one must reveal her face to another women. Anything more than that is unacceptable.

We all have problems, criticising them is what allows us to fix them and move forward.

That doesn't change a thing

Your country , your rule, we don't want to talk about it and we believe we are in no position to do so either.

Not at all.

The practice is considered praiseworthy to us, banning it is just silly.

All you can do is say that for identification purposes, a women wearing one must reveal her face to another women. Anything more than that is unacceptable.

No it is not. You do not get to enforce your narrow-mind view on others.

[QUOTE="dsr478, post: 9965098, member: 172087"]

Your government are forcing people to accept their beliefs. You are banning people in Xinjiang from naming their kids Muhammad, and taking away their Quran's.
us
That's oppression and completely unjustified.[/QUOTE]

I think you should go to Xinjiang before you talked about so much.
For the naming issue, i have to say there are limitation of naming Children after a religious figure. No matter Chinese non-muslim or Chinese muslim. That is the law everyone should abide by.
As for the Quran, could you even think about its feasibility ?How to take away their Quran's? Send the policemen to search every corners of the muslim people's house door by door ? Plus delete any Quran electronic documents stored in the computers or cellphones ?
It seems that you tend to believe any news no matter how ridiculous it is about muslim being oppressed or abused and doubt anything negative about muslim people.

Last edited:
No , Even I can't .

You seem to think you can, given the fact that people can't wear what they want according to you.

[QUOTE="dsr478, post: 9965098, member: 172087"]

us
That's oppression and completely unjustified.
I think you should go to Xinjiang before you talked about so much.
For the naming issue, i have to say there are limitation of naming Children after a religious figure. No matter Chinese non-muslim or Chinese muslim. That is the law everyone should abide by.
As for the Quran, could you even think about its feasibility ?How to take away their Quran's? Send the policemen to search every corners of the muslim people's house door by door ? Plus delete any Quran electronic documents stored in the computers or cellphones ?
It seems that you tend to believe any news no matter how ridiculous it is about muslim being oppressed or abused and doubt anything negative about muslim people.[/QUOTE]

That's a ridiculous law, and it should be changed.

It would be difficult, but your government still decided to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom