What's new

Rejoice Trolls: A Pakistani and LeT is blamed for Paris attacks

Is this still a defence forum?

News are presented as if to show "some" grief to people and to invite their emotions .

Is that a trolling invitation?

Now all news articles will be like " Look saudi arabia , Iran builds new missile, See Philippines China just launched another defence product, See Pakistanis , Indians just raped a girl carrying Beef etc?
grief actually

over the guilty by association.
the strength of link is.. that allegedly that Pakistani was in the same boat as other refugees who landed into mainland Europe and managed to reach Paris and conduct the terror attacks while he was caught out by Austrians due to fake passports and remained there along with failed asylum seekers . the mention of LeT is also very interesting. I am waiting for a secret notebook discovery which might reveal that its actually LeT . NOT ISIS or AL Qaeda which is responsible for terror in the west. (point being.. that name is just added for convenience.. press him hard and he will also confess being member of Naxalites as well).

I have much faith in the investigators though but few things don't meld and remind me of that photoshopped Lebanon picture which showed Israeli bombing on the city and the photographer added some extra smoke effects pretty much fcking the entire spirit and purpose of the message and gave Israelis the chance to dismiss every legitimate complaint against them for bombing and killing civilians. something similar to unsubstantiated claims by some people who said that the teenage racist German of Iranian dissent shouted Allah AKBAR .. Although he is recorded making Nazi / racist slurs and war mentally unstable .. Saudis jumped with joy over the mention of Iran (guilty by association) and started celebrating that NOW Iran will be blamed for market shooting in Munich.

grief actually

over the guilty by association.
the strength of link is.. that allegedly that Pakistani was in the same boat as other refugees who landed into mainland Europe and managed to reach Paris and conduct the terror attacks while he was caught out by Austrians due to fake passports and remained there along with failed asylum seekers . the mention of LeT is also very interesting. I am waiting for a secret notebook discovery which might reveal that its actually LeT . NOT ISIS or AL Qaeda which is responsible for terror in the west. (point being.. that name is just added for convenience.. press him hard and he will also confess being member of Naxalites as well).

I have much faith in the investigators though but few things don't meld and remind me of that photoshopped Lebanon picture which showed Israeli bombing on the city and the photographer added some extra smoke effects pretty much fcking the entire spirit and purpose of the message and gave Israelis the chance to dismiss every legitimate complaint against them for bombing and killing civilians. something similar to unsubstantiated claims by some people who said that the teenage racist German of Iranian dissent shouted Allah AKBAR .. Although he is recorded making Nazi / racist slurs and war mentally unstable .. Saudis jumped with joy over the mention of Iran (guilty by association) and started celebrating that NOW Iran will be blamed for market shooting in Munich.

Irfan ji.. Its a news item from a Pakistani news source posted in a Pakistani Forum for the consumption of Pakistanis and to be used as a news source for others and for those who are not members in this forum.

So foremost priority is to put it up as a news by itself.
Thats one of the foremost priority of a successfully forum or infact any forum.

The comments, opinions and all can follow after ... without diluting the original piece.. Thats the beauty and convenience for people like me who uses this Forum as a news source apart from occasionally debating on topics of interest.

Good thing they are caught. I will be happy if they get the maximum punishment. They neither represent Pakistan nor Islam. Way to go France....

Yar come on if its done by France you guys accept it. If it was done by India then people will say that it was a Indian story.

only if they deliberately run over 84 people.

Not 84,rather some 284+.

@Irfan Baloch

Nothing to rejoice as an Indian.But it is time for reality check for some Pakistanis.They should ask why,why every now and then their nationals are getting caught related to extremism/terrorism.If it'd be any other country,they'd seriously beef up their monitoring system to check activity of their nationals,like countries like India did.If you're not up to make a disaster resistant plan,then you should atleast make a disaster management one.Looks like Pakistan even lacks disaster recovery plan as well when it comes to terrorism.And some wonders why??As some sane Pakistanis highlighted,utter negligence when it comes to terrorism(Perhaps part of state policy??).But one thing they certainly do when some Pakistani gets caught related to terrorism,blame the state for catching a "Pakistani".

Last edited:
What a way to put Indians in defensive position :lol:

Yar come on if its done by France you guys accept it. If it was done by India then people will say that it was a Indian story.

I would never condone violence against innocent people be it Indian or any other nationality. I have no sympathy for those who murder, be in Mumbai, Paris or Peshawar. At the same time, I refuse to be embarrassed or apologetic for their actions. They do not represent my country, my society or my religion.

Last edited:
I would never condone violence against innocent people be it Indian or any other nationality. I have no sympathy for those who murder, be in Mumbai, Paris or Peshawar. At the same time, I refuse to be embarrassed or apologetic for their actions. They do not represent my country, my society or my religion.

Thats nice to know buddy. I also share the same feeling.

at last the news some Indians were waiting for.
although the guy was not even in Paris and was already jailed due to fake passports in Austria but he is somehow implicated to be involved in Paris attacks. whats more.. searching his pockets also revealed an LeT badge and smiling photo of Hafiz Saeed with his autograph.

Ohh I thought only Indian police is stupid but it seems when it comes to Pakistan and pakistanis even French police turns idiot.

I can feel for innocent pakistanis. Idiot police all over the world.:angry:

Is this still a defence forum?

News are presented as if to show "some" grief to people and to invite their emotions .

Is that a trolling invitation?

Now all news articles will be like " Look saudi arabia , Iran builds new missile, See Philippines China just launched another defence product, See Pakistanis , Indians just raped a girl carrying Beef etc?

Farts are no more silent.

@Irfan Baloch Bhai Is this still surprising for you? We recently had an article claiming ISI was behind the rise of Daesh. They have had Pakistan in their cross hairs for a long time now, and unfortunately some of our stupid people are the perfect scapegoats with their retarded actions.

Back
Top Bottom