What's new

Rehman Malik tells India to shut up

WTF?! So why isn't he giving proof to the world now? Why hesitating????? Why aren't they disclosing the proof, it is just a puzzle for me

lets see - rehman malik wasnt allowed into the GHQ to pay his condolences, rehman malik was almost lynched by students after the uni bombing. how can he get back popularity without doing anything of substance? oh yeah, lets diss india loudly and everyone will feel the love.

Do something, rehman malik. if you have proof, stop saying we will show you, and show it to the US and NATO. after all, india is arming people they are fighting.

he is merely trying to get some popularity back after he had rocks thrown at his car at islamabad after the bombing, and being rudely disallowed entry into GHQ. politician playing people as usual. if he had proof, he would have shown it to the US commanders by now.

wow u trust ur own security Agencies or not??? Col Prhoit was caught by Late Karkre the ATS Chief...

Pakistanis were killed in that incident but now its a dead horse WHY???

when did the Pak blamed Smajhota Express on LeT :angry:
Indians within few hours claimed it to be work of ISI but in the end it was Col Prohit who was involved, but now its a F***n dead horse Huh!!!

Indians are addicted to give irresponsible statements, sometime back Indian PM had credible info about Terror attacks imminent but when Pak demanded Info sharing the Chidu said "we don't have any info"(PM saw a dream)

My fair lady, I too can make use of 'colorful' language, and thou shall be stumped! But hey...
Did you read the source I posted. I didnt take things out of nowhere now, did I?
I said Col Purohit was a dead horse, because he's already implicated and justice will take its course or action. Pakistanis were killed, so were many Indians and our security forces personnel. Does that look like a joke to you?
Oh and about making irresponsible statements, check out the soundbites again with a cool, level head. Thou shall know the difference.
And information sharing, nah! only that information will be given to you on which you can act, rest is on a need to know basis!

This statement, as said above, doesn't mean much. However, it means just as much as Indian Defence Ministers threats of Indian "right" to conduct activity within Pakistani borders. Boys and girls, let's not get into a heated debate about two politicians trying to win over public support.

Just one thing to the Indians here, before you start saying things like "this means nothing" or "you are lying", please look at your own leaders first. Unlike us, you actually elected the clowns you have on top.

and we elected them quite triumphantly...they have done a marvelous job so far...of avoiding a war and engaging in diplomacy of the sorts we never expected them to fathom.
better than the saffron fags waiting in the line to build a Ram temple and throw the country in communal darkness....

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

^^^^

Exactly If India has got Chidu then we have got Rehman Malik :cool:

what has Chidu done?he is a great man...and well versed too...

lets see - rehman malik wasnt allowed into the GHQ to pay his condolences, rehman malik was almost lynched by students after the uni bombing. how can he get back popularity without doing anything of substance? oh yeah, lets diss india loudly and everyone will feel the love.

Do something, rehman malik. if you have proof, stop saying we will show you, and show it to the US and NATO. after all, india is arming people they are fighting.
My point exactly. Political points are being scored, and one sure shot way of achieving that in Pakistan or India is to "diss" the neighbor.

and we elected them quite triumphantly...they have done a marvelous job so far...of avoiding a war and engaging in diplomacy of the sorts we never expected them to fathom.
better than the saffron fags waiting in the line to build a Ram temple and throw the country in communal darkness....
I'm sure they have done a tremendous job, sir. I was targetting Mr. AK Antony and his squad of warmongers specifically. No offense intended, you have every right to elect those who serve you well. Just, next time, make sure they don't shoot their mouths off all willy-nilly.

“He added that Pakistan is well aware of the Indian involvement in Balochistan and if given the opportunity, they will present officials in New Delhi with concrete evidence.”

The above statement just proves what we have been saying all along- no evidence of Indian involvement in Balochistan has been presented to us YET! They have contradicted their own assertion that evidence was provided to us in Sharm-al-Sheikh. Now it turns out that the poor guy is still awaiting ‘an opportunity’ to be provided to him (by god knows whom?) to present the so called evidence to our ‘officials in New Delhi’! Shooting self in the foot seems to be his favorite pass time nowadays?

Wow...here comes all the indians together to counter facts with lies. That shows how dellusional they all are.

Bohet he ziada ghalat fehmi hai apnay barey mein.

Maliks Answer to India

Malik vows civil guards for public schools - GEO.tv

‘We are aware of Indian involvement in Balochistan’​

Wednesday, 21 Oct, 2009

Interior Minister Rehman Malik stressed that militants are now aiming to create panic in the country and that innocent civilians are being targeted. - File photo

ISLAMABAD: Interior Minister Rehman Malik has said that there is clear evidence of Indian involvement in Balochistan and that New Delhi should not be pointing fingers at Islamabad.

The interior minister said that India must be prepared to come to the table and discuss their concerns. He added that Pakistan is well aware of the Indian involvement in Balochistan and if given the opportunity, they will present officials in New Delhi with concrete evidence.

He was responding to Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s and Indian Home Minister statements, when the federal minister warned that India should not hurl accusations at Pakistan as it is fighting a war on terror and is also holding trials of the Mumbai attack suspects. He said that India should respect Pakistan’s judicial system.

Condemning the twin bombings at the International Islamic University in Islamabad yesterday, the federal interior minister stressed that militants are now aiming to create panic in the country and that innocent civilians are being targeted.

Pakistan is not weak; it knows how to defend itself, said Malik. He assured that security zones will be set up in the federal capital.

Rehman Malik also condemned the killing of Iran’s revolutionary guards on Sunday.—
DAWN.COM | Pakistan | ?We are aware of Indian involvement in Balochistan?

Only Barks no Bites.

No juice here as well. All the evidence about Indian involvement s eagerly awaited.

if given the opportunity
Funniest thing ever said by the clown (I guess we are allowed to call each others politicians as clowns since the "Think Tank" member approves of it). What is he expecting, an invitation to the evidence revelation expo in New Delhi.

BTW
COAS urges Mehsuds to stand up against militants
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
18 militants, two soldiers among 32 killed in operation Rah-e-Nijat, militants forcibly bringing tribesmen to battlefield ........(snipped)
Answering a question about the Indian hand in South Waziristan, Athar Abbas said that no truckload of Indian weapons was found which could provide any concrete evidence.
(snipped)

:Mod Edit:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure they have done a tremendous job, sir. I was targetting Mr. AK Antony and his squad of warmongers specifically. No offense intended, you have every right to elect those who serve you well. Just, next time, make sure they don't shoot their mouths off all willy-nilly.

none taken sir...but as far as labeling charges is concerned it happens all the time...they know that their vote-bank lies in India and not across the border...a cruel way to vent out frustration I guess....it's high time Malik Saab removes the mystery veil from the whole Balochi issue...the general public of both our countries needs them hard facts now.
If indeed the evidences are solid...no democracy would feel proud about it.

ISLAMABAD: Interior Minister Rehman Malik has said that there is clear evidence of Indian involvement in Balochistan and that New Delhi should not be pointing fingers at Islamabad.

The interior minister said that India must be prepared to come to the table and discuss their concerns. He added that Pakistan is well aware of the Indian involvement in Balochistan and if given the opportunity, they will present officials in New Delhi with concrete evidence.

He was responding to Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s and Indian Home Minister statements, when the federal minister warned that India should not hurl accusations at Pakistan as it is fighting a war on terror and is also holding trials of the Mumbai attack suspects. He said that India should respect Pakistan’s judicial system.

Condemning the twin bombings at the International Islamic University in Islamabad yesterday, the federal interior minister stressed that militants are now aiming to create panic in the country and that innocent civilians are being targeted.

Pakistan is not weak; it knows how to defend itself, said Malik. He assured that security zones will be set up in the federal capital.

Rehman Malik also condemned the killing of Iran’s revolutionary guards on Sunday.—

if given the opportunity:argh:

---that was funny---who's stopping you---shall we have a "Proof Sharing Ceremony'

Last time I checked he was trying to score point by challenging PC to an open debate---so desperate---

I mean you got to feel for the guy. After getting booted in his own country he must be having a serious case of inferiority complex. So one desperate attempt by bringing on India--yes we have the proof:blah:

you bet... throw crap and we'll give it back in tonne :D
You guys are definitely the champions in that, hands down. Evidence abound. Go ahead, though, bask in the neutrality and equality of this Pakistani forum.

In yet another evidence of Pakistan's flip-flops, Islamabad has for the first time admitted that it has not handed over any dossier regarding Baloch insurgency to India.
If I wanted to show someone why (almost) every Indian seems to be a victim of anti-Pakistan brainwashing, I would show them this one sentence of Indian reporting. Great reporting, indeed. A+ for neutrality and objectivity.

From Outlook and Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has been quoted.

Pakistan has stated for the first time since the Singh-Gilani meeting in Egypt in July that it has not handed over a dossier on Balochistan to the Indian Prime Minister.

"No, we didn't. Actually, we flagged the issue on Balochistan. We asked for a positive attitude and asked for non-interference inside Balochistan," Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said in an interview to Outlook magazine.

He was asked about claims in the Pakistani media that such a dossier was handed over to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh during the meeting with his Pakistani Yousuf Raza Gilani at Sharm-el Sheikh on the sidelines of the NAM Summit.

Balochistan's reference in the joint statement issued after the meeting had evoked sharp reactions. Pakistan has been accusing India of fomenting trouble in Balochistan, a charge it refutes.

BJP and several other political parties have slammed the Prime Minister for agreeing to the mention of Balochistan, saying government has yielded to Pakistan without thinking of its implications.

Singh had later explained that India has nothing to hide and did not see anything wrong with the reference in the joint statement which made a mention of Pakistan having raised the issue of Balochistan during the talks.

Qureshi also questioned the visit of Home Minister P Chidambaram to the US which is seen by Pakistan as an attempt to put pressure on it to take action against LeT found Hafiz Saeed, the mastermind behind the Mumbai terror attacks.

"India was always allergic to third-party mediation. What the Indian Home Minister is saying today is in contradiction to the stated Indian policies of the past," the Pakistan Foreign Minister said.

Qureshi said Pakistan had no problem in accepting such mediation. "Now, if they (India) want to involve the US, we would be only too happy. I repeat, Pakistan has no problmen with third-party mediation where other contentious issues between the two countries can also come up".

Pakistan has written a letter to Foreign Secretary Nirupama Rao inviting her to Islamabad for a meeting before the two Foreign Ministers hold talks in New York later this month but there was no response from New Delhi, he said.

"If they don't meet, don't prepare a report for the Foreign Ministers as was agreed upon by the two Prime Ministers, then where do we go from here ? he asked.

The two Foreign Secretaries will meet in New York

Later this month to review progress on investigations into the Mumbai attacks before their Foreign Ministers hold talks.

Qureshi said continued stalling of the composite dialogue"will harm India more than Pakistan".

The minister was dismissive of the dossiers provided by India on the involvement of Hafiz Saeed and other accused in the Mumbai attacks. "Our legal team has gone over the evidence that India has sent with a fine toothcomb. Believe me, it can't hold up in a court of law".

On the controversy in India over Jinnah's book by Jaswant Singh, he said such reaction was "quite shocking".

Enough with the pointless one-liners and bickering. If you don't have anything valuable to add, stay out of the thread! Infractions will be issued to anyone continuing this behavior!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom