What's new

Reham will neither contest elections on PTI ticket nor attend party events: Imran

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Reham will neither contest elections on PTI ticket nor attend party events: Imran
By Web Desk
Published: August 18, 2015
940073-imranreham-1439873856-192-640x480.jpg

PHOTO: ONLINE

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chairman Imran Khan clarified early Tuesday morning that his wife, Reham Khan, will neither contest elections on a party ticket nor will attend any party gatherings.

Imran Khan

✔@ImranKhanPTI
Reham Khan will not contest elections on a PTI ticket.

7:01 AM - 18 Aug 2015

In a series of tweets, the PTI chairman expressed ‘disgust’ over attacks on Reham after the party lost NA-19, Haripur elections to a Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) candidate. “She only went to campaign there on insistence of the candidate,” he defended.

Imran Khan

✔@ImranKhanPTI

I am appalled & disgusted by attacks on Reham after our loss in NA 19 elec. She only went to campaign there on insistence of the candidate.

6:51 AM - 18 Aug 2015

“For the record, Reham has only attended PTI functions at the constant insistence of PTI members, especially the women,” he added.

Imran Khan

✔@ImranKhanPTI

For the record, Reham has only attended PTI functions at the constant insistence of PTI members, especially the women.

6:53 AM - 18 Aug 2015

Further, Imran said, “Reham Khan will hold no party position, no position in KP; nor will be given any official protocol.”

Claiming that Reham “already has too much on her plate, especially working with street children,” Imran said she will not attend any PTI function or event.

Imran Khan

✔@ImranKhanPTI

Reham Khan already has too much on her plate, esp working with street children. In future, she will not attend any PTI function/event.

7:07 AM - 18 Aug 2015

Despite this, Imran stressed his wife was ‘politicised’ and politicisation of women was one of the achievements of his sit-in held last year in the federal capital against the incumbent government.

Imran Khan has finally made a decision, puts a ban on Reham Khan's interference in any party matter, event, election campaign etc. He has also stated that Reham won't be able to use any official protocol, won't participate in any sort of elections and won't even appear on any reserved seats.

So practically speaking, Reham is not going to enter any sort of politics.

Imran Khan on Twitter: "I am appalled & disgusted by attacks on Reham after our loss in NA 19 elec. She only went to campaign there on insistence of the candidate."

Not desirous of Reham's participation in politics, clears Imran Khan

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan on Tuesday has said that he is not desirous of spouse, Reham Khan’s stepping in politics and she would not participate in any political ceremony from now onwards.

He expressed these views in his tweets regarding PTI s defeat in NA-19 constituency.

He stated that Reham participated in the campaign on request of local party candidate however, he is disturbed over the criticism she attracted after defeat. He cleared that he has no intention of spouse’s participation in politics.

Reham visited Karachi during polls only on his wish, he added. The party wanted to end environment of fear in the Sindh’s metropolitan and Reham accompanied him to get women out of their homes to case votes.

He further said that Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) government is also not giving any protocol to his spouse.

Not desirous of Reham's participation in politics, clears Imran Khan | Pakistan | Dunya News

@Leader @pkuser2k12 @Jzaib @Aether @notorious_eagle @NaMaloom @airmarshal @Patriots @Imran Khan @Devil Soul @SBD-3 @Tameem @Muhammad Omar @Bratva

All the false news about Reham khan entering politics by media.they know every slightest detail when it comes to Reham but don't tell you that she is dual national and cant even compete for a naib nazim seat for a local body election as dual nationals cant participate in any kind of election.even Imran said it many times before but "media karay tamasha" never stops.Reham Khan twitted about the fact that she is dual national and cant hold a seat in any kind of election.media knows that but instead of telling that they just do false propaganda Reham Khan for na 19 etc etc

Good he announced sub kay payt mein dard hopefully halka ker diyea!

As per Post # 5. Why IK dont get ahead of the problem or proactively take steps that no problem arises of his actions ? He is been doing same thing again and again since 2011 Jalsa. Take foolish steps or decisions, then back away after criticisms. How many times this thing would occur again and again ? @Jazzbot

I assume, Imran Khan has lost many supporters and votes due to his disgusting wife Reham Khan?

I used to favor Imran Khan vote but now no more. His real first girlfriend is Taliban.

bechari jahan b gai hai jis jalsay me gai hai wahan se PTI hari hai to yehi hna hai :D :D

to Bad for PML N

She was NEVER going to enter politics. Its just some silly trolls made it up. IK never has and never will himself support nepotism as Leader of PTI.

I assume, Imran Khan has lost many supporters and votes due to his disgusting wife Reham Khan?

I used to favor Imran Khan vote but now no more. His real first girlfriend is Taliban.

She might've been disgusting or not but you've showed that you certainly are! if i say that your mother or sister is disgusting how will you react?

Good he announced sub kay payt mein dard hopefully halka ker diyea!
It was a PTI internal matter rather than paid dard of out siders, a group inside PTI was not much happy if Reham khan get active in politics some were afraid or jealous as Reham was getting more attention and popularity, and why in tweets? He tweets than she tweets, why not make this an official announce in proper PTI committee meeting? Baher walle tou bolte hi rahen ge but it's seems more inside PTI conflict.

Back
Top Bottom