What's new

Reham will neither contest elections on PTI ticket nor attend party events: Imran

typical Pathan Mard!
pheli divorce bhi iss liye hoi ha she was independent lady, and IK want to keep in his house.

typical Pathan Mard!
pheli divorce bhi iss liye hoi ha she was independent lady, and IK want to keep in his house.
WTH is your problem? Getting personal shows you lack of ability to take a proper argument! Bachay grow up!

Good step by IK. If he wants to set his party apart from the status quo party's then he has to run it differently too.

WTH is your problem? Getting personal shows you lack of ability to take a proper argument! Bachay grow up!

if u still supporting PTI then, i must say for u , U grow up !

and brother National leader ki koi bhi cheese personal nai hoti

if u still supporting PTI then, i must say for u , U grow up !

and brother National leader ki koi bhi cheese personal nai hoti
He is a provincial leader and his wife and family are PERSONAL! Grow up disgusting person!

He is a provincial leader and his wife and family are PERSONAL! Grow up disgusting person!

brother u r typical PTI er not want to listen any thing about your leader, so koi bath nai, jab grow up man hojao gay tab bath hogi tum sa,!

brother u r typical PTI er not want to listen any thing about your leader, so koi bath nai, jab grow up man hojao gay tab bath hogi tum sa,!
You typical less of a human run your mouth about other people's wives are shameless is the least to say! Disgusting creature!

He is only in 1 province your national leader is NS go use his family as public property I dare you!

His mother wouldn't do the deeds of reham khan.

Stop bringing others mother or sisters to prove your point. If his mother had a husband Imran khan and she was reham khan, indeed her mother will be disgusting, as he says. But his father is not Imran and neither is his mother reham.

If a woman goes abroad alone then she can involve herself in such matters intentionally or unintentionally which is ofcourse wrong but you saw a couple of pics and stuff doesn't mean that she's a B-grade human being and a confirmed *** and IK asked forgiveness for his previous deeds from GOD AND the nation(Open Musharraf support). He's changed alot as compared to his old days and you still want to remind others about his past mistakes? The people of this country are more disgusting and have a pathetic mindset than both Reham and IK..we choose the same people over and over again who have been involved in childabuse, tax theft, nepotism and God knows what not. So talking sick crap about a person's wife is pathetic. Whether you agree or not is another matter of ignorance.

If a woman goes abroad alone then she can involve herself in such matters intentionally or unintentionally which is ofcourse wrong but you saw a couple of pics and stuff doesn't mean that she's a B-grade human being and a confirmed *** and IK asked forgiveness for his previous deeds from GOD AND the nation(Open Musharraf support). He's changed alot as compared to his old days and you still want to remind others about his past mistakes? The people of this country are more disgusting and have a pathetic mindset than both Reham and IK..we choose the same people over and over again who have been involved in childabuse, tax theft, nepotism and God knows what not. So talking sick crap about a person's wife is pathetic. Whether you agree or not is another matter of ignorance.
Go take your anger out on someone else.

I was elaborating his post.

Go take your anger out on someone else.

I was elaborating his post.

Your elaboration of his post was simply to add some sort of reason to it. I don't personally use words some politician's wives either way. People in Pakistan like to talk about someone else with uttermost disgust without looking at themselves all of that just because they saw a photo or tow of that someone with someone else other than IK.

Back
Top Bottom