What's new

Reham will neither contest elections on PTI ticket nor attend party events: Imran

As per Post # 5. Why IK dont get ahead of the problem or proactively take steps that no problem arises of his actions ? He is been doing same thing again and again since 2011 Jalsa. Take foolish steps or decisions, then back away after criticisms. How many times this thing would occur again and again ? @Jazzbot

No idea, but this surely is making huge damage to his and his party's repute. IK should realize this now, he has done a lot of experiments and has gained a lot of experience after making such foolish decisions again and again..

It was a PTI internal matter rather than paid dard of out siders, a group inside PTI was not much happy if Reham khan get active in politics some were afraid or jealous as Reham was getting more attention and popularity, and why in tweets? He tweets than she tweets, why not make this an official announce in proper PTI committee meeting? Baher walle tou bolte hi rahen ge but it's seems more inside PTI conflict.
No matter what one does some of us are never satisfied and always asking for more...Wish we were this DISSATISFIED with our own parties/ leaders/ politicians/ judges and policemen and their horrible doings...Pakistan would have been a better place ages ago!

As per Post # 5. Why IK dont get ahead of the problem or proactively take steps that no problem arises of his actions ? He is been doing same thing again and again since 2011 Jalsa. Take foolish steps or decisions, then back away after criticisms. How many times this thing would occur again and again ? @Jazzbot
Well, he isnt tajarbah group nor is there anything wrong in taking back wrong steps...Its when you dont take back wrong steps then you end up blaming Zia for 27 yrs instead of fixing your own steps :enjoy:

Geo Reports-08 Jun 2014-imran Khan on mqm (U-turn) -.jpg
U turn Khan :rofl::rofl:

download.jpg

Reham started taking part in politics, but IK realized that she has started taking party matters in to her own hands. So like typical pathsn husband and a politician, he kicked her out of politics and told her just to satisfy him on bed.

She was NEVER going to enter politics. Its just some silly trolls made it up. IK never has and never will himself support nepotism as Leader of PTI.

She might've been disgusting or not but you've showed that you certainly are! if i say that your mother or sister is disgusting how will you react?
His mother wouldn't do the deeds of reham khan.

Stop bringing others mother or sisters to prove your point. If his mother had a husband Imran khan and she was reham khan, indeed her mother will be disgusting, as he says. But his father is not Imran and neither is his mother reham.

Imran Khan has finally made a decision, puts a ban on Reham Khan's interference in any party matter, event, election campaign etc. He has also stated that Reham won't be able to use any official protocol, won't participate in any sort of elections and won't even appear on any reserved seats.

So practically speaking, Reham is not going to enter any sort of politics.

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan on Tuesday has said that he is not desirous of spouse, Reham Khan’s stepping in politics and she would not participate in any political ceremony from now onwards.

@Leader @pkuser2k12 @Jzaib @Aether @notorious_eagle @NaMaloom @airmarshal @Patriots @Imran Khan @Devil Soul @SBD-3 @Tameem @Muhammad Omar @Bratva

She can actually be the PM of Pakistan, I can guarantee it (granted she becomes a Pakistani first). She's too sharp. IK's best bet is to have her lead the party. This woman can run everyone nuts and still get what she wants out of stuff. Good traits to be a politician and a leader.

Not sure why IK became insecure!!! I wish him well with his marriage. Just my two cents, she's not really the "stay home" type of a wife. When you marry a high profile women with so much of life achievements under her belt (at her own level, not at IK's); you can be rest assured that she's a type-A individual who likes to be the center of attention, is aggressive and likes power, and would like to remain involved and lead everything.

What I heard Shareen Mazari was most active to side lined Reham from politics, what a shame it's like Woman Can't Vote, Woman can't do politics ( my woman ) seems like Finally a bold stance by IK but as usual not wise one.

Too Little Too Late.... damage has already been done... just as always IK ko Aqal maar khanay k baad he aati hay.

Bhai, atleast IK ko aap itna credit to do key IK ko Aqal "aa to jaati hey", aoron ko to na sharam aati hey na heya aati hey, or uspe sitam yeh ke awaam phir unhi ko vote de detey hein...

Sitam key ayhed mein, mein bhi shareek hon jesey
mera sakoot mujhey mujrimaana laga

No idea, but this surely is making huge damage to his and his party's repute. IK should realize this now, he has done a lot of experiments and has gained a lot of experience after making such foolish decisions again and again..
:o: Brutus !!!!!! U 2 ?

She was NEVER going to enter politics. Its just some silly trolls made it up. IK never has and never will himself support nepotism as Leader of PTI.

She might've been disgusting or not but you've showed that you certainly are! if i say that your mother or sister is disgusting how will you react?

What you talking about?? Where did I bring up mother or sister or women?????

It is about Reham Khan politically involved where she doesn't fit there inside Imran Khan's office.

@Akheilos , did I say something wrong?

she was never in politics to begin with .

Reham started taking part in politics, but IK realized that she has started taking party matters in to her own hands. So like typical pathsn husband and a politician, he kicked her out of politics and told her just to satisfy him on bed.
shame on you. reported offensive .

His real first girlfriend is Taliban.
Mind you Army in some way did take the same stance of talking to the Taliban, requesting the Balochs to drop their weapons ...It is far better than fighting and killing them and getting ours dead in the process!

In 1 way IK was a bit right to talk before shooting....and we are doing it now...but not giving credit where it is due...Maybe he used pathetic words but the essence of what he requested is there!

@Akheilos , did I say something wrong?
I dont know everyone is pissed off at everything lately :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom